Female panties

No as long as you don't wear them outside of, on top of or over your Dockers or Levis. They may also clash with a three piece

Underneath however is your world; and whatever trips your trigger.Go get freaky, I won't tell anyone.

If you opt for any type of skirt other than an Argylle Kilt, make sure you shave your legs and wear some fishnets, otherwise your underachieving.

Larrylibido

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is it wrong for me to think about buying some female panties to wear
Try it. You will love the comfort as long as you don’t get them too tight. When they’re too tight in the front, bits start to slip out the sides. Show us a pic. You’ve seen mine.

WebMale80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never knew how much I would love wearing sexy, feminine panties until an ex-girlfriend made me put on hers for a joke. Honestly, I jumped at the opportunity as soon as she asked. I always like the way girls butts looked and G strings And I was curious to see what mine look like.
As soon as I felt the soft silk on my cock I immediately felt it grow. Then she help me put on her bra while we laughed our heads off. When she finally got it adjusted in on me, she pointed me at her mirror.
I was amazed that my cock fit in such small panties. It made me feel embarrassed and turned on at the same time. The whole experience made my little dick grow to full length and strength and my dick still didn’t fall out LOL
My girlfriend laughed her ass off on the bed as I danced around for her. After a few minutes she stood behind me, still gigglbig and started to stroke her fingers up and down the outline of my hard cock in her lacey red panties and bra. Seeing the outline of my own dick in her fingers almost teasing my little dick is a mental image I will always have. It’s the thing that keeps me stealing my girlfriends panties and buying my own.