Female panties

Very true, someday I’ll thank my older sister for her panty selection growing up...it was extremely helpful and also led to a lot of fun adventures!
I don't know if I'll ever actually thank her, but I am thankful, lol. I hated doing laundry, but that part made it fun.

Reactions: diver6

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have learned how to push my balls and dick into my body and tape so it looks like I have a pussy. I put on my wife’s pantys and go to a glory hole and show my panty covered pussy at the hole. Love it when guys touch my pantys and feel my pussy. I wonder if some think I’m rally a woman?

Reactions: Jeffybill420

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have learned how to push my balls and dick into my body and tape so it looks like I have a pussy. I put on my wife’s pantys and go to a glory hole and show my panty covered pussy at the hole. Love it when guys touch my pantys and feel my pussy. I wonder if some think I’m rally a woman?
what sort of panties hold your junk in and appeal to glory hole guys - who lets face it want cock not cunt.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what sort of panties hold your junk in and appeal to glory hole guys - who lets face it want cock not cunt.
I find it sexy to look like I have a pussy! You could alway untape it and suck it!

I reckon used female vibrators, broken ones would go for probably 4 times their original value.

Be aware though, guys know if they are truly used vehicles or not :)

I'm amazed that no-one has cottoned on to this market.

Perhaps Mr. LPSG....this could be an avenue to glean a % :)

A used Undie and Vibe thread?

The larger the dildo or vibe...the greater %....................just jokin

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Very true, someday I’ll thank my older sister for her panty selection growing up...it was extremely helpful and also led to a lot of fun adventures!
I bet that was great, I would have been sniffing out the used ones myself!

Reactions: HDRacer and Biryder

Can’t remember if this has been posted, but pantyhose work great when you are wearing cold weather gear like for deer hunting. But they are a total turn off in the sexual attraction department if you are gay like me. Same with beards on cross dressers.

Conchita Wurst is enjoyable to watch, great performer and singer, but mixed sexual images are distracting.

TabPaisley

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
at an adult store here i went in and the girl was just sitting there asked if i needed help...i said jus lookin thanks. she comes over in a bit and says you're looking at them all huh? so what are you wanting i can help. i said well not sure they make them but i was wondering about crotchless. she grinned and started looking at some and handed me a pair and said here, not for males that i know of but these would be the same maybe. she said go, try them on and see if you like. that stunned me a little but i went in the dressing room and tried them on. i came out to the register and handed her the tag and said i'll take them. i think that kinda stunned her and she grinned and said ok good for you! i ended up in time of maybe 8 months buying about 6 pair. each one i left on and left in them. View attachment 1327733

Super hot story and super hot crotchless panties and smooth cock!

Reactions: 1296062