Finally had sex after low self esteem issues

ginabil

Cherished Member
Media
Hey guys, I really don’t have any friends or anything to talk about this stuff and really just wanted to share. I (19M) finally had sex with a guy (34M) that I’ve been chatting to for a while.

It’s a really huge deal for me because I always struggled with low self esteem and image issues. I decided last year to start hitting the gym and trying to get in better shape and grow my confidence.

I still don’t have friends really or anything but I started to finally get happy with how I looked physically. I lost a lot of weight and got pretty toned. Before I was way too scared to even meet a guy because I thought they would be so turned off by me.

Anyway I finally got the courage to put some pics on my tinder and got some nice messages. This one guy was super sweet to me and he said he also used to have a little self esteem issues too so he understood. He was tall and pretty beefy with such a cute face and just my type.

We then met up and I was literally shaking before I arrived but he was so nice and calmed me down. He also kissed me on the cheek which was the first time anyone’s done that in a romantic way.

We’ve met a few times but only kissed (which was a huge deal for me already) but I really wanted to have sex too. I just haven’t stopped thinking about him for the two months we’ve been talking. So today I went to his place and it was so amazing!

He was super slow and gentle with me and kept asking if it was ok and if I liked it (which I did lol). He gave me my first blowjob which felt so amazing. It was more than just the feeling of sex though it was like it just felt so good knowing a guy actually wanted to suck my dick. I felt really desired. I also sucked him for a bit and I’ve never felt so sexy in my life. I was just looking up at him moaning on my knees.

We ate each others ass too which I never knew could feel so good. The whole time he was telling me I’m beautiful and I just couldn’t stop smiling lol. He went super slow when he fucked me and it didn’t even hurt (I told him I was super nervous of the pain). We got in missionary position and I came while he was fucking me and kissing me and then he came inside me.

I’ve never felt so good in my life. After we just laid in his bed and cuddled. He said I did such a good job and he wants to see me again and I told him I do too. The whole thing was just so intimate and beautiful. I can’t believe how lucky I am.

We’re gonna meet again in a few days and go for a picnic and the beach and explore some more sex stuff after lol. I told him I really wanna try topping and he said he loves bottoming too so he can’t wait XD and I can’t wait either!

Hey guys, I really don’t have any friends or anything to talk about this stuff and really just wanted to share. I (19M) finally had sex with a guy (34M) that I’ve been chatting to for a while.

It’s a really huge deal for me because I always struggled with low self esteem and image issues. I decided last year to start hitting the gym and trying to get in better shape and grow my confidence.

I still don’t have friends really or anything but I started to finally get happy with how I looked physically. I lost a lot of weight and got pretty toned. Before I was way too scared to even meet a guy because I thought they would be so turned off by me.

Anyway I finally got the courage to put some pics on my tinder and got some nice messages. This one guy was super sweet to me and he said he also used to have a little self esteem issues too so he understood. He was tall and pretty beefy with such a cute face and just my type.

We then met up and I was literally shaking before I arrived but he was so nice and calmed me down. He also kissed me on the cheek which was the first time anyone’s done that in a romantic way.

We’ve met a few times but only kissed (which was a huge deal for me already) but I really wanted to have sex too. I just haven’t stopped thinking about him for the two months we’ve been talking. So today I went to his place and it was so amazing!

He was super slow and gentle with me and kept asking if it was ok and if I liked it (which I did lol). He gave me my first blowjob which felt so amazing. It was more than just the feeling of sex though it was like it just felt so good knowing a guy actually wanted to suck my dick. I felt really desired. I also sucked him for a bit and I’ve never felt so sexy in my life. I was just looking up at him moaning on my knees.

We ate each others ass too which I never knew could feel so good. The whole time he was telling me I’m beautiful and I just couldn’t stop smiling lol. He went super slow when he fucked me and it didn’t even hurt (I told him I was super nervous of the pain). We got in missionary position and I came while he was fucking me and kissing me and then he came inside me.

I’ve never felt so good in my life. After we just laid in his bed and cuddled. He said I did such a good job and he wants to see me again and I told him I do too. The whole thing was just so intimate and beautiful. I can’t believe how lucky I am.

We’re gonna meet again in a few days and go for a picnic and the beach and explore some more sex stuff after lol. I told him I really wanna try topping and he said he loves bottoming too so he can’t wait XD and I can’t wait either!

Sounds like a wonderful experience, congratulations! You are special, and I hope you can grow to continue feeling better about yourself. Please, though, just be careful about having unprotected sex.

I'm proud of you! I want to hear more stories about your sexual experience with this man because you're both sexy!

Reactions: ginabil
I’ve been continuing to slowly build up my confidence and try new things on my own and with the guy I’ve been meeting up with. I even joined a Karate class which im terrified about but I’m hoping I can try and make some friends there. Plus it will be more fitness and I think it will feel good to know I can defend myself physically.

Things have been going pretty well with the guy and we’ve met up a few more times and had a lot of fun. I fucked him in his apartment a few days after our first time together and it was even better than the first time!

He was super into it and it felt good to fuck something that wasn’t just my hand lol. He was moaning so much and it was really turning me on. It was super intimate too and it just felt amazing to have this big beefy tall man letting me see him at his most vulnerable and trusting me. When I initially tried to fuck him I just came in like 2 seconds which I was super embarrassed about but he was so patient. I was worried he would be annoyed but he just told me it’s ok and it happens and we can try again and he just sucked me until I was ready to go again.

I really liked doggy style lol but I think my favourite was missionary because I could look at his face and we could kiss while I fucked. At one point he just had his legs wrapped round me and was whispering in my ear how much he wanted my cum and how sexy I was. I ended up cumming in his mouth which was super hot because he swallowed my load. We both agreed that this time was even better than the last.

After we cuddled and watched a movie and fell asleep together. It was the first time I’ve ever slept naked in the same bed as anyone and it felt so good. We woke up and snuggled some more. I just couldn’t stop cuddling and touching him! Then we gave each other another bj and he made me breakfast. He gave me one last bj before I had to leave and I just wish I could’ve stayed with him all day. I didn’t want to leave his apartment ever again lol.

So hopefully things keep going well like this. I’m not sure if it’s just going to be sex or turn into something more at this point. I’m kind of hoping to explore with some other guys too soon so I’ll try and bring this up to him when I see him again.

Omg I am so happy for you!

I’ve been continuing to slowly build up my confidence and try new things on my own and with the guy I’ve been meeting up with. I even joined a Karate class which im terrified about but I’m hoping I can try and make some friends there. Plus it will be more fitness and I think it will feel good to know I can defend myself physically.

Things have been going pretty well with the guy and we’ve met up a few more times and had a lot of fun. I fucked him in his apartment a few days after our first time together and it was even better than the first time!

He was super into it and it felt good to fuck something that wasn’t just my hand lol. He was moaning so much and it was really turning me on. It was super intimate too and it just felt amazing to have this big beefy tall man letting me see him at his most vulnerable and trusting me. When I initially tried to fuck him I just came in like 2 seconds which I was super embarrassed about but he was so patient. I was worried he would be annoyed but he just told me it’s ok and it happens and we can try again and he just sucked me until I was ready to go again.

I really liked doggy style lol but I think my favourite was missionary because I could look at his face and we could kiss while I fucked. At one point he just had his legs wrapped round me and was whispering in my ear how much he wanted my cum and how sexy I was. I ended up cumming in his mouth which was super hot because he swallowed my load. We both agreed that this time was even better than the last.

After we cuddled and watched a movie and fell asleep together. It was the first time I’ve ever slept naked in the same bed as anyone and it felt so good. We woke up and snuggled some more. I just couldn’t stop cuddling and touching him! Then we gave each other another bj and he made me breakfast. He gave me one last bj before I had to leave and I just wish I could’ve stayed with him all day. I didn’t want to leave his apartment ever again lol.

So hopefully things keep going well like this. I’m not sure if it’s just going to be sex or turn into something more at this point. I’m kind of hoping to explore with some other guys too soon so I’ll try and bring this up to him when I see him again.
Been in martial arts most of my life. It’s a great confidence builder and will prepare you to defend yourself and loved ones. You Go Girl!

I just want to… I don’t know… hug you or send you a muffin basket!!!!! *and keep gettin’ that muffin, lil bro!*

oh, babycakes! ❤️ ♥️

Romance too!! … fuck, it’s like a Hallmark film. I’m happy for you! AND, (I’m not being funny now), I am so glad that your first time was with, what sounds like to me, a VERY nice guy and a PROPER gentleman. Good for you. That judgemnt you have for him will hopefully follow you throughout you life with what you want and don’t want from a man. Just keep those feelings alive and well inside of you.

I want details…like LOTS of them…
IMG_8687.jpeg

IMG_5622.jpeg

Wow how sweet and romantic wish you both all the happiness.

I just want to… I don’t know… hug you or send you a muffin basket!!!!! *and keep gettin’ that muffin, lil bro!*

oh, babycakes! ❤️ ♥️

Romance too!! … fuck, it’s like a Hallmark film. I’m happy for you! AND, (I’m not being funny now), I am so glad that your first time was with, what sounds like to me, a VERY nice guy and a PROPER gentleman. Good for you. That judgemnt you have for him will hopefully follow you throughout you life with what you want and don’t want from a man. Just keep those feelings alive and well inside of you.

I want details…like LOTS of them…
View attachment 106892291
View attachment 106892891

Thank you so much. He is definitely a really good guy and a gentleman haha. I feel so lucky.

Reactions: ASK JEFF
Things have been going really well so far. I’ve been staying over at his place as much as I can and we’ve been going on a lot of dates.

We’ve also been flip fucking a lot which has been so fun lol. Definitely getting the best of both worlds! He always seems to just instinctively know how I want it. Like sometimes it will be very slow and sensual and I feel so calm and satisfied after and other times it will just be a quick make each other cum and carry on. But every time it feels like it’s just what I needed haha. He gives such good head and I always cum so hard.

The other day he took me to buy some new clothes since I’m so used to wearing the same old boring outfits. I usually hate wearing shorts because I don’t feel comfortable in them but he picked out some really nice ones and made me feel so good about myself wearing them. I wore them later and he kept telling me to walk in front of him a bit so he could get a good view lol. I was feeling so good about myself that day.

When I stay over at his place a lot of times in the morning we just walk around naked with each other which I would never dream of doing before. He always makes me feel so good about myself though and said it’s not like he hasn’t seen it all before haha.

I hope it keeps going well. I’m planning to keep seeing him as much as I can for now and see where it goes. I’ve also even started chatting with a few new people from the karate classes I’ve been going to. I don’t know them well enough to call them “friends” yet I guess but it’s still really exciting for me and maybe they will become friends soon.

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself and feeling good, though I gotta say, as a 31 year old you would never catch me doing anything with a 19 year old, lol.

Reactions: introvert_shlut
Things have been going really well so far. I’ve been staying over at his place as much as I can and we’ve been going on a lot of dates.

We’ve also been flip fucking a lot which has been so fun lol. Definitely getting the best of both worlds! He always seems to just instinctively know how I want it. Like sometimes it will be very slow and sensual and I feel so calm and satisfied after and other times it will just be a quick make each other cum and carry on. But every time it feels like it’s just what I needed haha. He gives such good head and I always cum so hard.

The other day he took me to buy some new clothes since I’m so used to wearing the same old boring outfits. I usually hate wearing shorts because I don’t feel comfortable in them but he picked out some really nice ones and made me feel so good about myself wearing them. I wore them later and he kept telling me to walk in front of him a bit so he could get a good view lol. I was feeling so good about myself that day.

When I stay over at his place a lot of times in the morning we just walk around naked with each other which I would never dream of doing before. He always makes me feel so good about myself though and said it’s not like he hasn’t seen it all before haha.

I hope it keeps going well. I’m planning to keep seeing him as much as I can for now and see where it goes. I’ve also even started chatting with a few new people from the karate classes I’ve been going to. I don’t know them well enough to call them “friends” yet I guess but it’s still really exciting for me and maybe they will become friends soon.
This is so wonderful hope it still going well for you guys .

That sounds like you both are soulmate and lover meant to be. Congrats! How does it get better than this? What else is possible? How cool!