Finally Seeing Someone Naked

txtrojan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you ever fantasized about someone and lusted after them for a really long time and what they would look like naked - and then (through whatever circumstances) had the opportunity to see them naked? Be it a neighbor, classmate, coworker? Maybe a first crush? Were you disappointed or did it seem like the holy grail was revealed?

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, this tiny DD girl I dated a couple of times, but she moved out of the country.

She told me she did some photoshoots and I looked on the photographers website and there she was, naked and gorgeous.

I'd love to talk to her about it but it seems kind of akward. "Hey I found a nude pic of you and you looked great?"

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew and was attracted to a very good looking friend for a few years. Then, unrelated to that, we ended up sharing a two-bedroom apartment for about a year and the usual brushing your teeth while the other is in the shower or walking through naked because you forgot a towel stuff happened occasionally.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, this guy I worked with and was going to the gym at the same time of morning that I go. Finally one day he came into the lockerroom as I was getting dressed after taking my shower and he walked over to the shower in his undershorts and for some reason or another I just happened to turn around right when he dropped his shorts and there he was in all his glory. Needless to say when I arrived at work I immediately went to the restroom and had to stroke one out. He has or had one heck of a body, all muscles and I was not disappointed in what I saw between his legs. Shame he wasn't gay and last I heard he was pretty much an alcoholic.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever fantasized about someone and lusted after them for a really long time and what they would look like naked - and then (through whatever circumstances) had the opportunity to see them naked?
I got acquainted with a buddy in the Army who I never fantasized about or lusted after, but it sure was a revelation the first time I saw him naked.

We were bunkmates in the barracks. He was about 5'-6" tall, and had a nice body. During the first month or two after bunking together, somehow we never went off to the gang showers at the same time. Then one evening we decided to go off the base together, so we were getting ready at about the same time. I headed down the hall to the showers and found him already in there. Obviously he had been fondling his package while lathering, and he was near fully hard...a fantastic 9" uncut cock. It was clear that if you don't have notable size in one place you can have it somewhere else.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, this tiny DD girl I dated a couple of times, but she moved out of the country.

She told me she did some photoshoots and I looked on the photographers website and there she was, naked and gorgeous.

I'd love to talk to her about it but it seems kind of akward. "Hey I found a nude pic of you and you looked great?"

just casually show her your cock monst3r and she'll surely want to talk to you about posing nude ;-p

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a guy I lusted after for years who I saw in the showers at the pool one day, long after the crush was over. It was nothing special, but I was hard nonetheless!
Funny thing is it was my birthday.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are very few I people I come in to contact with that I don't think about naked.
Having said that I have had the OP opportunity four times, and of those four times I was let down only once, everything else was gravy.

:p

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a friend who I always thought was at least bi-curious. Well he was a big drinker and would always get drunk and pass out at my house. One time he did, I had to take a look at what he had in his pants. It wasn't much at all even when he got hard, but you know I think I fell more in love with him then because it didn't make a difference. He was still a great guy.

BigNole

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I finally got to see my straight friend's cock only the other day. He knows I want him, and even has let me briefly touch him through his pants (real hot) but we went to a public bathroom the other day to take a leak and we were the only ones in there. I finished first and then said, Let me see, Let me see and to my surprise and showed his gorgeous flaccid cock! Was shocked and later told him how beautiful it was and he was surprised that there are differences.

benhrrs

Expert Member
Media
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG

Last edited by a moderator:

More times than I can count at the gym I have seen a hot guy on the gym floor only to end up naked by chance with the same guy in the gang showers, sauna, steam room or hot tub.

I have posted these stories before, but I'll do it again here. A guy who I worked with when I was in university started to work out with me at the gym after we knew each other for a couple of months. The first time we worked out, he didn't bring any shower gear with him. I hit the showers anyways because I'm a stinky sweaty mess after working out. The next time we worked out, I headed for the shower only to have him join me a couple of minutes later. It was a large gang shower room with Bradley towers in it. He used the same tower as me, so we were face to face when showering. He was a pretty good looking guy, and we pretty much stacked up the same in the cock department. From that point on, we showered together regularly after working out, so it became quite normal until he graduated from university (he graduated 1.5 years before I did). When we travelled through Europe together, we saw each other naked daily because we were sharing accomodations and often slept together in the same bed.

Another time was with one of my fraternity brothers. He was a total pretty boy, and we used to tease him about it all of the time. He would never shower at the gym though after a workout, and I was getting curious to see what he was packing because he was so stunningly good looking. I remember the first time I met him when we were pledging together. I couldn't believe how insanely good looking this guy was. A couple of years after we finished university, I went to visit him in his hometown for a night of drinking on the town. We decided to go for a workout at his local Y. He was going to shower at home, but I convinced him to shower at the Y to save time. Truth be told, I was still curious as fuck to see what he was packing. He agreed. I was quite surprised how easily he just peeled off his clothes at our lockers and walked naked to the sauna. He didn't seem nervous about it at all like I expected him to be. We used the sauna together and then hit the gang shower. I showered across from him, so I got a good view of everything. Again, we pretty much stacked up the same in the cock department, so my curiosity was satisfied. I have always been relaxed about nudity around my male friends. Some of them used to joke with me that I was always naked. I didn't mind because it was true. I feel being nude with your buds is a great bonding moment.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have actually, 2 of my best friends.

One being my best friend. One day we were talking, and one thing led to another and I told him I'd like to masturbate with him, and he said yes. We've been doing it ever since then. Clearly, I was not dissapointed.

The other friend of mine, we were haning out in a friend's basement, when he went upstairs to get some drinks. While he was gone my friend was just fucking around and I basically stood up and said "bet you won't pull off my pants right now." and he did, including my underwear.

I was shocked and said, "No fair, you gotta show me yours" and he did. He was soft, but I was still impressed.

Had a great experience at my Y yesterday. A few months ago there was a really hot guy who I seemed to just miss in the locker room every time. I caught a few glimpses of him just as he was coming out of the open shower, and I was heading out to the gym floor. We made eye contact briefly, but then went our seperate ways. I had pretty much forgotten about the guy because I hadn't seen him in the last few months.

I was coming out of the toilet area yesterday into the locker room, and as soon as I turned the corner, there he was getting changed into his gym clothes! We locked eyes again. I was heading out to the gym floor to continue my workout, and he came out shortly after. While working out, I casually glanced over at him a few times, and a few times I caught him glancing over at me. We seemed to finish our workouts within a few minutes of each other. I entered the locker room first and proceeded to strip down to shower. He then entered the locker room and did the same. I always walked naked to the shower with my toilettries bag in hand from the far end of the locker room. He was closer to the shower area, and I saw him watching me as I walked towards him in the direction of the shower. From the open shower, I could see him at his locker. He wrapped a towel around his waist and shimmied out of his shorts. I thought, "Oh great, another uptight towel dancer" which was wierd because I had caught glimpses of him naked before. He comes into the shower room naked and takes the shower head closest to me. There was a lot of glancing going on. This guy was gourgeous! Gourgeous face, body, ass, large thick cut cock and large egg shaped balls with just the right amount of body hair. He then heads to the hot tub, so I follow. We're both sitting in there naked together. After a few minutes I get up to leave the hot tub, and he follows right after me. I head back to the open shower, and he does the same where I got another eye full because he took a shower head close to mine. After that, he left the wet area, but I hit the steam room.

I haven't stopped thinking about this guy ever since, and have jerked myself raw just thinking about yesterday. I sure hope to see this guy in the locker room and open shower again. I think this guy is as in to me as I am in to him. I love the unspoken raw sexual tension between us. This is why I love gyms with open showers.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is a guy at my gym that appears very straight, lifts with all straight guys and works as a fireman, that has been making lukewarm attempts to get acquainted with me. Strangely, from the first time he saw me I could sense that he had some interest in me. This has been going on for over a year. However, he's so incredibly handsome and built that I tense up and the conversation between us never really flows. In spite of frequently putting himself in my path, he takes a very passive role with me, forcing me to take the initiative in finding things to talk about. When I do make attempts to engage him, he appears to struggle with keeping the conversation going (although I have seen him talking at length with his friends). Knowing how attractive I am to this guy, I deliberately chose a locker far away from his because I felt that I needed to respect the fact that he's straight. Recently, he changed his locker and has chosen a locker directly across from mine. The first time I saw him nude I could barely think or speak. Although he's in his mid 40's I don't think I have ever met a guy that I have found more attractive. Although our paths only cross once a week, I practically live for the few minutes that we are together at our lockers.