Finally Seeing Someone Naked

creamstick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I ask now what? Because I would still love to be with him. But I am afraid of the risks.. I bet he wouldnt wear a rubber.

I think maybe I just want to know how to ask him about his other partners ... to know if he regularly meets up with new guys or not... (ie, ridiculous intractable risk)

It's just hard letting go. I like being with him a lot.
That is quite a sad outcome. The enigma of being attractive but to many is the downside of this story. My 1st lover was the same but I was lucky in that he had few , if any , before me . He hated rubbers too- he was so big they inevitably tore.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is quite a sad outcome. The enigma of being attractive but to many is the downside of this story. My 1st lover was the same but I was lucky in that he had few , if any , before me . He hated rubbers too- he was so big they inevitably tore.

Thank you. I mean I know he must have random partners, so that risk is just there. i don't believe he knew, I do think he would have backed off if he did, but I do think he was cavalier about his contacts and this is what happens.

Can't change his behavior. Just have to face the reality that the cost of being with him is isolating from anyone else (while he is cavorting around) to prevent spread and emotional turmoil to innocent others -- let alone the disaster of a more serious outcome (we are both on PReP but shit does happen sometimes). Then you just have to be a big boy and ask yourself, is it worth it?
Ugh.

creamstick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you. I mean I know he must have random partners, so that risk is just there. i don't believe he knew, I do think he would have backed off if he did, but I do think he was cavalier about his contacts and this is what happens.

Can't change his behavior. Just have to face the reality that the cost of being with him is isolating from anyone else (while he is cavorting around) to prevent spread and emotional turmoil to innocent others -- let alone the disaster of a more serious outcome (we are both on PReP but shit does happen sometimes). Then you just have to be a big boy and ask yourself, is it worth it?
Ugh.

creamstick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Ugh.
Some people just thrive on spontaneity- their libido overrides caution. I had a close friend who was so like that- an addictive personality. May I ask- are recreational drugs an issue here? My friends dowmfall was his drinking . Strangely he could still fuck like an animal when he was pissed!

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have to drive to our Jersey office every couple of weeks. When I did this, I would work out in the morning at a another branch of the gym chain I belong to. It would always be on the same time schedule. During those visits, I would frequently see this one guy. He was Italian with dark features, handsome, and stood about 5' 6".

Most times he would be done about the same time as me to get showered and ready for work. He used lockers on the other side of the locker room because the only time I saw him was when he going to or leaving the shower area.

It was always the same routine, he would walk to the showers wearing his square cut briefs while holding his towel.
His firm ass looked amazing in those briefs. It was like they were designed especially for him. His lightly defined abs and chest only added to the picture.

Unfortunately, he would not take off the briefs until he was in the shower enclosure and behind the frosted shower door. He also carried a clean pair of briefs to put on after the shower.

I had probably seen him a dozen times without a change to his shower routine, until the last time I saw him at the gym.

I had got done working out and was at my locker undressing to hit the shower. This guy walks up and opens up a locker a few feet from me. I cleave and head to the sinks to brush my teeth before getting in the shower. The sinks are at the end of the hallway by the entrance to the shower cubicles. After I finish brushing my teeth, I turn around to go to the showers.

Here is this guy walking down the hallway to the showers. He is completely naked (no briefs) with his towel resting on his shoulder. His thick meaty dick was flopping from one side to the other as he walked over to his usual shower cubicle and jumped in. The image of that body is something I will never forget.

I took my shower and headed back to my locker. Shortly after, he shows up at his locker and begins toweling off. He was taking his time drying off and I admit I was loving the show without trying to be obvious. Unfortunately that was the last time I ever saw him. I am not sure how he went from so reserved about his body to being so care free that but I am glad. He should be proud of his body and not afraid to show it. I am glad I finally got to see it.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people just thrive on spontaneity- their libido overrides caution. I had a close friend who was so like that- an addictive personality. May I ask- are recreational drugs an issue here? My friends dowmfall was his drinking . Strangely he could still fuck like an animal when he was pissed!

I don't know if he does drugs...doesn't seem like that type.... although he played electric guitar in a band and is quite the rock n roller with a big fast motorcycle... He vapes, maybe smokes some pot especially now that it's legal ...

I think he's just too sexy AF for his own good. That perfect kind of handsome which is slightly boyish to fit the kindness in his personality, but rugged all man at the same time... so solidly built and hung both thick and long... and loves to cuddle. What's there not to like?! He can have any man he wants... and pretty much does.

As for the topic of this thread, the first moment he pulled down his pants my heart started beating double time...imagine you're naked with your complete fantasy guy .. the one whose photos you save in three places and jerk off to the most, except its real, not a dream... we'd bantered and flirted quite a bit before finally meeting... I imagined him thwacking his monster cock on his open palm.. which he obliged me when we met... his boner barely fit in his shorts.. he held it out to leak precum on my tongue, and kiss his meatus engorged so throbbing hard it gaped... then batted my cheek with his manpole before laying me down on the bed to have his way with me...

Last edited:

creamstick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know if he does drugs...doesn't seem like that type.... although he played electric guitar in a band and is quite the rock n roller with a big fast motorcycle... He vapes, maybe smokes some pot especially now that it's legal ...

I think he's just too sexy AF for his own good. That perfect kind of handsome which is slightly boyish to fit the kindness in his personality, but rugged all man at the same time... so solidly built and hung both thick and long... and loves to cuddle. What's there not to like?! He can have any man he wants... and pretty much does.

As for the topic of this thread, the first moment he pulled down his pants my heart started beating double time...imagine you're naked with your complete fantasy guy .. the one whose photos you save in three places and jerk off to the most, except its real, not a dream... we'd bantered and flirted quite a bit before finally meeting... I imagined him thwacking his monster cock on his open palm.. which he obliged me when we met... his boner barely fit in his shorts.. he held it out to leak precum on my tongue, and kiss his meatus engorged so throbbing hard it gaped... then batted my cheek with his manpole before laying me down on the bed to have his way with me...
Such a hot story Thom! You are so lucky .

Reactions: dummythicc

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

san1213

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me, it was guy I went to college with who was about two years younger than me (I was 21, he was 19). We lived in the same dorm building and had a class together. We’d smoke weed together sometimes and I thought he was gorgeous. He was an aspiring model and exceptionally handsome...tall, blonde, very fit, beautiful blue eyes. Sweet and funny too. As far as I know, he was straight, so I never tried to make a move. About a year after having met him, I saw he posted some modeling shots on his Facebook that a pro photographer had taken. He was on a beach, and the ones he posted all cropped everything below the waist, which made me wonder if it had been a nude shoot. I Google the photographer’s name and go to the gallery section of his site ... and there’s the guy, fully nude, head-to-toe. His flaccid penis wasn’t very large, but seemed thick. He had a pale pink head, neatly trimmed pubes, and a nice tight ballsack. His muscular chest and torso were very powerful and masculine looking, but he was virtually hairless and had a baby-face. A beautiful juxtaposition. Other shots on the site revealed his muscular, almost-hairless ass as well. It was so exciting to finally see his naked body, especially his cock. Class with him wasn’t the same after that :)
can i see those pics?

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
for a long time i wanted to see this young hottie naked, and I not only see but i also sucked him. Love his skater look View attachment 31006941
Hes hot and i am glad u sucked his cock. i bet it was big and tasty...did he cum a lot ? did u swallow ? did u jerk him off too ?

Reactions: Johnsmithabcd