freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Several years ago at my work where there are public restrooms I walked into a stall for a quick piss and found a shrine left behind. There was a deck of nudie playing cards on the down toilet seat with (I guess) the culprits favorite cards around the seat like numbers on a clock. On the handle for standing assistance was a dildo in a small brown bag like it was a liquor bottle. It looked fresh/ clean. Since I was in a hurry I just kicked the seat up letting the cards fly so I could do my business while having a snicker/ chuckle. I took the bag, washed my hands and made a beeline to a female co-worker's office desk to leave her this incredible find. She's into the people who shit in fitting rooms so it was not gonna ruffle her feathers. As far as jizz left behind, it did not leave a lasting impression on me so maybe he had good aim and it all made it in the toilet. At another workplace with employee only resrrooms, there were some co-workers who only left boogies behind. Yes, some of them with nose hairs. Housekeeping never cleaned them off either.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few years ago, I spent a few nights in a dormitory of a youth hostel in China.

My bed was against the wall. The first evening after I checked in, with the room light on and shining the way it did, I could see cum stains on the wall against my bed. I did not notice it when I moved in that afternoon.

I faced a dilemma. If I pointed it out, the boys might think "the lady doth protest too much" and think I maybe reacting to cover up "my" cum stains. If I said nothing, they might see it and think those were my cum stains.

In the end, I decided to do nothing and thankfully, no one mentioned it either. So all's well that ends well.

jakeh1234321

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This has encouraged me to consider shooting my load in public and just leaving it. A couple times a week I usually jizz in the gym showers but try to make sure it all goes down a drain.

I couldn't help myself the other morning and shot all over the "wet area" around the showers. As my orgasm subsided I quickly felt like I needed to clean up, so I wiped it all up with the towel I had. That forced me to walk completely naked holding a wadded up cummy towel so that I could get another one and actually dry off. Tried to go quickly so people wouldn't see my engorged cock from just unloading. Got me all horny over again!

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I get off on finding my roommates cum . I go in his room after he leaves in the morning and find his jizz rag,its usually got a fresh load in it i take it and jack my cock in it, works for me.
That’s so hot

6indong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don’t think I’ve seen random loads around nor have I deposited any loads for someone to find. But I had a buddy who I worked with who was great looking, athletic, shaved head, beard, tall and built. Always had a down low “want to see you naked” vibe with him. One night when we were at his house drinking he ended up getting far too drunk an passing out. I took this opportunity to look around his room. Found a used condom of his that wasn’t filled but was still moist. Took it an jacked off with it.
Only time I’ve “found” cum.

hilltop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get off on finding my roommates cum . I go in his room after he leaves in the morning and find his jizz rag,its usually got a fresh load in it i take it and jack my cock in it, works for me.
Back in college I was the early riser and would go down the hall to shower while my roommate continued to snooze. By the time I returned he was up and ready to go shower. Lots of mornings I “found” his cum because I smelled it when I walked in the room. As soon as I knew he was in the shower I checked his waste can and there was always a tissue soaked in cum. My shower time was his unspoken jack off time. Instant hard on seeing his cum and a few times hurriedly added mine to the tissue.