Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Walked into the pvt changing room at the local Planet Fitness and It seemed I just missed a "mexican shootout"..the mirror and walls were still dripping with loads... I should've known by the unusual amount of laughing coming from the showers earlier that it was party time. After hours at the gym has become a jungle gym of wild sexual aggression... i do feel bad for maintenance. Honestly, so much cum that someone could've slipped...hott and gross asf at the same time

Rank30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So hot
Walked into the pvt changing room at the local Planet Fitness and It seemed I just missed a "mexican shootout"..the mirror and walls were still dripping with loads... I should've known by the unusual amount of laughing coming from the showers earlier that it was party time. After hours at the gym has become a jungle gym of wild sexual aggression... i do feel bad for maintenance. Honestly, so much cum that someone could've slipped...hott and gross asf at the same time

D

deleted39601

My brother in law lived at home during his early 20s when in uni. Wife and would go over to the inlaws for dinner and be there most of the night. I needed a phone charger, and he said go get the one from his room. Downstairs in the basement room of his, I opened the door, room is clean, except for a faint smell of cum, I look down and in a waste paper basket is full of cum tissues balled up. My heart pounded as I picked just one up, it was heavy and soaked through! I slightly opened it the smell was fresh, invigoratingly full of hormones from this young fit man. I stuffed the cum tissue in my briefs. Then spent the whole night feeling his juices soak my cock and briefs. Wow i get hard thinking about. This has been a secret I have kept to myself for 6 years until now. So happy to find this place to share.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love finding someone's cum (especially if it's still fresh and running down the wall) in a public bathroom, shower or even a fitting room in a department store as it makes my cock twinge with excitement. I try to imagine the circumstances and fantasies of the dude(s) who left their mark for others to find. Frankly, when a man's gotta take care of business and rub one out and bust a nut, just about anyplace will do. However, at the same time I do feel sorry for the cleaning crew. I also feel sad that there wasn't someone with him to act as a receptacle for his man seed.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find fresh cum in the gym showers stuck to the stall walls. There are sometimes more than one load from different guys. I wouldn't suggest anyone use a gym shower without shower shoes. I could only imagine how much jizz has been dropped on the shower floor considering there is always so much just clinging to the wall. I used to wonder if this was just some kind of pervy fetish for some guys to cum and leave the evidence for others to see. There seems to be a logical explanation however. A lot of men masturbate in the shower out of habit no matter they place. If they do this at home then it would make sense for it to be done at the gym. A good workout can get the testosterone going so naturally men just finishing a workout are probably a little horny also. The convenience of having soap available in the shower makes it easy to stroke without anyone suspecting anything.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my wife and I are fucking, but not in our own bed (hotel, friends house etc), I often wear a condom (I'm a heavy cummer, and there's a lot of mess). But I try to make sure the used condom (heavily filled, but tied in a knot) and the king size condom wrapper can be 'accidentally' found.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@nomju . Who do you hope will find your full condom ?
In hotels, hopefully the hot maid, who has seen us leaving the room who will see the king size condoms wrapper and thing 'big guy, luck girl' but then see the full condom and think 'jesus, so much cum'.

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In hotels, hopefully the hot maid, who has seen us leaving the room who will see the king size condoms wrapper and thing 'big guy, luck girl' but then see the full condom and think 'jesus, so much cum'.
Trust me, working in hotels, I see a lot of that… or dried cum towels left to be found. I LOVE IT! and yes. The housekeeping staff do talk about it.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me, working in hotels, I see a lot of that… or dried cum towels left to be found. I LOVE IT! and yes. The housekeeping staff do talk about it.
Once, in a hotel, after a gig, I fucked her so hard she bled. No condom that night. Blood and cum on the pure white bed sheets. Fuck knows what the staff though.

paulista_user

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If my wife and I are fucking, but not in our own bed (hotel, friends house etc), I often wear a condom (I'm a heavy cummer, and there's a lot of mess). But I try to make sure the used condom (heavily filled, but tied in a knot) and the king size condom wrapper can be 'accidentally' found.

Nomju, can you post a pic of condom filled with your cum?
I curious about how much you cum