jerky23j

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i was sharing a room and bathroom on a vessel for serval months including seeing my roommates morning wood trough he's boxer shorts wich was really impressing. often there was fresh cum in the shower on the drain and shower curtain. i always jerked off to and give it another coat..

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never really looked for it on the walls of the shower at the gym until yesterday. I am pretty positive that there were two different streaks of cum dried on the wall. It was there when I got in but got washed away in the short time I was showering.

HairyAussieBloke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I once went to the high school bathroom and there was a huge load on the walls and door. I later went to pee and there was a group of Samoan guys lined up for the stalls. However one was free so I used it while confused, and I looked up and they were taking turns looking at my cock over the stall. I didn’t ask but when I walked out they asked if I was jerking off. I don’t know why. But I use to jerk maybe once a day or so in the same toilets. Maybe they caught me one day I don’t know. I remember being a little scared and turned on too. Hahaha

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Finding a wet load in paper would be brilliant to masturbate with and into and cum on walls and floors is a major turn on. It shows that a male has marked his territory.

c_blue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back when I was in college, in a relatively small college in Ireland, I went to use the restroom nearest to the canteen one quieter day near summer. I went into a cubicle stall to pee in the toilet, when I was done and turning to leave I nearly slipped on something. I looked down and saw drops or puddles of something, it was slippy not like the consistency of water, they seemed to be in a line, my eyes followed the line from the center of the cubicle floor to the side wall and up the side wall. I was a bit more naive then than I am now so it took me a moment to realise what it was. Someone had clearly leaned on one side wall and rubbed one out, shot his massive load onto the other side wall creating what looked like a target at waist height, and then the remaining ropes of cum painted the lower parts of the wall and floor and then just zipped up and left. I was so incredibly turned on because this was still very much liquid and runny and must have just happened moments ago before I stepped into the restroom.
It clicked with me then that I realised I had seen dried on cum in cubicle stalls before. In the same college there are larger sized accessibility stalls next to the standard stall in the same restroom but the accessible ones have a sink inside the stall and full length mirror on the back of the door. Those mirrors were always getting covered in something and now I guessed what.
From that day on I took it upon myself to have a wank in every toilet cubicle stall in the entire college and I'd always wait for another guy, or better still, a bunch of lads to come in before I'd get going, thinking about them at the urinals with their cocks out while I'm going at it, jerking in the stall just next to them was amazing.
I didn't end up leaving my mark anywhere like the one I originally found, I'd shoot into tissue or into the toilet, although if I missed I'd leave some of those bits as they're behind the toilet not where anyone could slip, but working through every cubicle was fun.
Even now every time I use public toilet I check for cum stains, and use the light of my phone as some colours and textures on walls can hide stains in plain sight.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reading up some of the posts related to condom, this reminded me of what I found over 10 years ago when I first moved to my current house. I bought the house in March, but not fully moved in until mid-June of that year. Being new one on the block, I didn't know what to expect, however, in August of that year, I started to see used condoms some dried, some were fresh with cum inside. I found them on the grass section between the sidewalk and the street directly in front of my house . First time I noticed was when I mowed the lawn and subsequently I continued to monitor and noticed the used condoms appeared mostly on the weekend. It went on throughout the month of August then completely stopped after that.

My house is at the end of the block, where there is a traffic light at that corner, down on the opposite end of the block is a city park, mostly just trees and park benches that are 5 feet in length. I assumed someone had sex and drove down the street, stopped at the red light, decided to tossed the condoms out. The car would be just a foot or less from my front lawn.

When I found the fist condom, I didn't say anything until I found the third one, I told my wife about it, as I was concerned that one of my kids (all under 5 years old at that time) may stumbled on this if they are happened to come out and playing around in front lawn.