D

deleted1000652

I have had four instances where I've stumbled upon cum:

1. My brother had just taken a shower and I picked up his towel to get rid of it because he left it in there and it was a black towel and covered with cum. You could see it.

2. I went into the stall at a Walmart bathroom and there was literally cum all over the toilet seat.

3. Same as before, except it was a truck stop this time. But that isn't unusual at truck stops.

4. And then of course I have found condoms full of cum several times in the trash when I lived with roommates.

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have had four instances where I've stumbled upon cum:

1. My brother had just taken a shower and I picked up his towel to get rid of it because he left it in there and it was a black towel and covered with cum. You could see it.

2. I went into the stall at a Walmart bathroom and there was literally cum all over the toilet seat.

3. Same as before, except it was a truck stop this time. But that isn't unusual at truck stops.

4. And then of course I have found condoms full of cum several times in the trash when I lived with roommates.
That’s hot. Your pictures are too

Reactions: maxmax25

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just came home from a late night gym sesh...Was gonna pop in the pvt room and take some progress pics but it turns out I had just missed a bukkake mirror party....I'd like to imagine it was just one set of testosteroned up bull balls overproducing but theres just no way. Yogurt streaming down into cream cum pools below....these boys were healthy...wild

D

deleted300444

As I read through this thread, I have determined as men & boys - we are just gross, leaving our seeds anywhere.

I think there is alot of cum in public urinals. Many years ago, I used to think it was spit from the dude before me. If you spray it with your piss & it travels like tapioca, it is a cum wad.

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As I read through this thread, I have determined as men & boys - we are just gross, leaving our seeds anywhere.

I think there is alot of cum in public urinals. Many years ago, I used to think it was spit from the dude before me. If you spray it with your piss & it travels like tapioca, it is a cum wad.
Tapioca….. love it.

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Might have found some in gym shower this morning. Single person shower and bathroom. Guy who was in there before me is usually in there for about 20 minutes. Looked today and saw what looked like cum in the corner of the shower. I grabbed a glob of it and it had the consistency of cum. You know how it has connected strands when you pull your fingers apart. Got very excited and put it to my nose and inhaled deeply. Sure didn’t smell like cum, so unfortunately I think it was maybe just spit.

jeff6d

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was at a bookstore the other day getting fucked by a guy who wanted to wear a condom. When he was done he threw the cum filled condom on the floor and left. There was another condom next to his so I picked them both up and swallowed both loads

bertywooster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My housemate uses condoms when he is cheating on his gf . I did go into the shared bathroom once to find a used one on the side by the sink and often the bathroom bin, normally more than one , and with the empty rappers and I’ve found unused ones too .

I also have washed his t shirts and they are often clean ups for then he is with the gf and smell of cum and all sorts Lol .

D

deleted6726781

I found these in my aunt’s house, it’s from her boyfriend, It was the first time the I saw something like that, I didn’t know what to do but I did grabbed it and it was really warm it was wrapped in toilet paper, but part of it came off

Attachments