abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I swallowed it

I’ve lost a lot of straight friends over convincing them to let me blow them, swallow their load and if they don’t like we never have to do it again…

most end up not wanting to be friends anymore or they do it a handful of time, are overwhelmed with guilt and we lose track of each other.

but it’s an awesome feeling isn’t it to know you’ve swallowed their cum? Every time you see him you know part of him will always be inside of you.

it’s why I don’t stop doing what I do.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve lost a lot of straight friends over convincing them to let me blow them, swallow their load and if they don’t like we never have to do it again…

most end up not wanting to be friends anymore or they do it a handful of time, are overwhelmed with guilt and we lose track of each other.

but it’s an awesome feeling isn’t it to know you’ve swallowed their cum? Every time you see him you know part of him will always be inside of you.

it’s why I don’t stop doing what I do.

I suppose it is a matter of "willing buyer, wiling seller."

If they cannot handle their subsequent feelings, and they decided to disappear, that is their choice to make.

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I miss those glory holes. Made shopping at the mall actually fun.
I know. And traveling the interstate was fun too… miss a good old gas station with the bathroom on the outside.

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say, I am tempted. I haven't refunded their security deposit yet. I could ask them what I should deduct for all the cum stains dripping down the bathroom wall.

It is a little awkward for me to go from this professional landlord position to it turning sexual. As tempting as that sounds, I think it will probably stay in the fantasy file. Though I do think it would be super hot taking turns fucking the white guy with his black partner. I am just guessing he is the bottom in the relationship given the way he is always staring at my bulge. And I have to admit, when I did the walk through with them, knowing that it might be the last time I see them, I wore these jeans.
View attachment 22484961

Many years ago when I lived in NYC, I was doing a walk through with my landlord of 13 years. He was really well built and I always became flush when I would run into him. He knew I was hot for him, but nothing happened in those 13 years.

During the walk through he got a hard on, much like the one in your pic, and I looked it it. Looked at him and said "last chance."

Needless to say I gave him back his keys with the taste of his load in my mouth.

mph1974

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My god I love this thread. Seen many cum stains and loads when I used to cottage a lot.

Is there a threads for random cum eating? I stayed at my friends house in her sons room.. he was 20and had had his gf staying over the weekend but had gone back to uni. I went thru his bin once I know everyone was asleep and found a used condom in a tissue. Knew it was this fit young man’s load so I ate it.

is there a better thread to are this? Thanks guys!

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My god I love this thread. Seen many cum stains and loads when I used to cottage a lot.

Is there a threads for random cum eating? I stayed at my friends house in her sons room.. he was 20and had had his gf staying over the weekend but had gone back to uni. I went thru his bin once I know everyone was asleep and found a used condom in a tissue. Knew it was this fit young man’s load so I ate it.

is there a better thread to are this? Thanks guys!
Hot

Reactions: deleted1046538

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found these in my aunt’s house, it’s from her boyfriend, It was the first time the I saw something like that, I didn’t know what to do but I did grabbed it and it was really warm it was wrapped in toilet paper, but part of it came off
Finding random condom with cum inside is a turn-on to me, but know who was using it even hotter. Look at the pics with the length of the condom rolled up to, I think your aunt's boyfriend has a big cock.