Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's nothing wrong with being inexperienced... I just think it's odd to make assumptions based on little to no experience. I'm sure I'm guilty of having done something similar at one point or another.. we all are.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's nothing wrong with being inexperienced... I just think it's odd to make assumptions based on little to no experience. I'm sure I'm guilty of having done something similar at one point or another.. we all are.

True but it's the inexperienced ones that get talked down because they didn't know about it in the first place it's sad but true.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
True but it's the inexperienced ones that get talked down because they didn't know about it in the first place it's sad but true.

Not necessarily true. Everyone starts off in life with no experiences. The reason they end up ever having those experiences is because other people are there to go through it with them. Other people talk about it with them, like we're doing right now. Some people will help people realize that their assumptions may not be true.

The only way to learn anything in life is by living.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not necessarily true. Everyone starts off in life with no experiences. The reason they end up ever having those experiences is because other people are there to go through it with them. Other people talk about it with them, like we're doing right now. Some people will help people realize that their assumptions may not be true.

The only way to learn anything in life is by living.

That's def. true also not everyone is as understanding and easy going like we are there are some that are like psh you don't know blah blah? Well I feel sorry for you and move on but like you said it's an experience and you learn from it right?

To be fair, I freely admit I don't like being involved with inexperienced people, much less virgins. Been there, done that, crap experience every single time. I don't think less of someone for being inexperienced, but thus far it has been a good indicator that we won't like the same kind of fucking. People being on a road to self-discovery and all that is lovely, but I don't want to be a part of it. I'm -quite- glad that the person I'm in love with and is my boyfriend had plenty of experience before me.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be fair, I freely admit I don't like being involved with inexperienced people, much less virgins. Been there, done that, crap experience every single time. I don't think less of someone for being inexperienced, but thus far it has been a good indicator that we won't like the same kind of fucking. People being on a road to self-discovery and all that is lovely, but I don't want to be a part of it. I'm -quite- glad that the person I'm in love with and is my boyfriend had plenty of experience before me.

My point exactly. I am a virgin and hearing you say that brought me down but who cares it isn't the end of the world is it? Also I think that's part of the reason why women leave me because I wouldn't give it to them in a certain amount of time because even though I have a big dick I want to know if she really is there for me not for my money my dick car etc. Hard to tell these days most women today are just as bad as men not saying that in a bad way at all just tired of the gender pointing.

My point exactly. I am a virgin and hearing you say that brought me down but who cares it isn't the end of the world is it? Also I think that's part of the reason why women leave me because I wouldn't give it to them in a certain amount of time because even though I have a big dick I want to know if she really is there for me not for my money my dick car etc. Hard to tell these days most women today are just as bad as men not saying that in a bad way at all just tired of the gender pointing.

For time frame of waiting to have sex, in a relationship.. I like fucking, and if the other person is unwilling to fuck within a reasonable amount of time, that will not be a long relationship.

And honestly, you seem overly sensitive to things in your posts sometimes. I am speaking for myself, there are plenty of folks who have differing opinions about inexperienced folks and virgins. Being overly touchy is a bigger detractor for me than someone who isn't as experienced as I am. A post by a random woman on a forum who doesn't like inexperienced parents brought you down. Really?

I also sincerely hope you don't think all women give a flying fuck about your money or your car, and as I would think you've seen, plenty of women, even on LPSG don't give a fuck about your dick, either.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For time frame of waiting to have sex, in a relationship.. I like fucking, and if the other person is unwilling to fuck within a reasonable amount of time, that will not be a long relationship.

And honestly, you seem overly sensitive to things in your posts sometimes. I am speaking for myself, there are plenty of folks who have differing opinions about inexperienced folks and virgins. Being overly touchy is a bigger detractor for me than someone who isn't as experienced as I am. A post by a random woman on a forum who doesn't like inexperienced parents brought you down. Really?

I also sincerely hope you don't think all women give a flying fuck about your money or your car, and as I would think you've seen, plenty of women, even on LPSG don't give a fuck about your dick, either.

Ok I'm not trying to make you feel like I'm so hurt and crying no it isn't even like that at all and yes I'm very sensitive due to my past experiences and the way I grew up its something I'm trying to overcome I'm sure I'm not the only one that's dealing with this but I'm not going to let it control me forever so don't let it get to you. True I understand that's why I posted this question to see what you and other women have to say just because I'm sensitive doesn't mean I will completely shut down know what I'm sayin? It's all good.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And nothing wrong with fucking shit I know once I lose it I'm going to go crazy and want to do it even more than I want to now but I haven't yet so I'm trying to gather all the info from this site I can from yall and other forums before shit goes down and I've learned alot so far and I appreciate that. I'm not a prude I've done everything but penis in vagina I just want to know every womans opinion that's all. Sorry for the rant just thought I clear up some things it's allllll good!

D

deleted924715

From your posts, your are over-thinking way too much. I don't mean this to sound patronising, but once you have actually experienced sex, your perception is going to shift and you will realise people aren't thinking about/noticing your dick as much as you think they are now. It's so much more than insert tab A into slot B - speaking for myself, thoughts, memories of good sex preoccupy my thoughts, not trying to 'size up' guys I am not sleeping with. My thoughts will turn dirty far more frequently if I fancy a stranger by noticing he has broad shoulders/big arms and a strong build rather than trying to identify the line of his dick through his pants because, to me, that has far more potential.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From your posts, your are over-thinking way too much. I don't mean this to sound patronising, but once you have actually experienced sex, your perception is going to shift and you will realise people aren't thinking about/noticing your dick as much as you think they are now. It's so much more than insert tab A into slot B - speaking for myself, thoughts, memories of good sex preoccupy my thoughts, not trying to 'size up' guys I am not sleeping with. My thoughts will turn dirty far more frequently if I fancy a stranger by noticing he has broad shoulders/big arms and a strong build rather than trying to identify the line of his dick through his pants because, to me, that has far more potential.

Thanks for the response BacknForth I'm not going to lie I do overthink alot it sucks sometimes. Well my sister told me to contain it when she's around her kids otherwise she doesn't care and a friend told me to stop constantly adjusting myself and I told her why and she told me oh ok just do it away from me ok? So much like women with large boobs I'm aware of my dick at most times. Should I just not care and just work with what I got and quit over thinking everything and just go with the flow?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait so your saying that's what you do if you were in person? Haha I'd freeze up out of embarrassment cuz I'm shy and im not used to the blunt asking i wouldn't mind at all and at the same time I'd be like "nope it's a tic tac you can't even seen it hard" << covering up from trying not to brag. And then if she wanted to know more i'd pull her to the side and either shown her a pic of it << I'm a freak no damns givin. Or 2 grab her hand and let her feel it herself how would you react?
I have never asked, because I don't care. If I'm interested, I'll work with whatever Dude's got. But if I wanted to know, I wouldn't go out of my way to set up some situation. Basically, my guess is she just wants your company and likes to go swimming. I really can't speak for another woman, but if I frequently invite someone swimming, that's gonna be my reasoning. I want to do activity X with you. So, do you want to join me for said activity, or not? If you think she might he interested in something other than swimming, ask her on a date. If she accepts a date, it is safe to assume there is a sexual or romantic interest there. I'm not her, I wouldn't know. If I wanted a date, or to fuck, I'd ask for a date or a fuck. I don't beat around the bush. Only squeaky wheels get greased.

D

deleted924715

Hun, I'm going to have to say it - boobs are not comparable to a dick, they are not genitals. The equivalent would be a camel toe on show. Other well hung men (and there are a lot of them on here, who could advise you way better than me) seem to go about their day just fine and I haven't checked out your pictures but given the demographicof the site it's unlikely that there is a big size difference between you and the other guys. I get that you are saying you are always aware of it - but I guarantee you nobody else is to the extent you are - that is you projecting. You are not going to get the answers/assurances you are looking for in advance without just jumping in and getting experience, your perspective is skewed because you are looking at sex from a solitary perspective but it is not a solitary act.

You can't get a head start, or improve your skills on your own because it takes two and trust me, once this whole new playing field opens up to you, you will shake your head at youself for the amount of time you have spent over-analysing the minutiae. You would get far more in return from working on your interpersonal relationships with women - in particular whichever woman you are interested in. Build up a rapport with her where things are discussed and intimacies are shared, if you have to nod along and then come and ask us what she means, or if something was a super-secret-female-clue, then there is a vital element missing from that relationship (whatever type it may be). You will be a much better lover if you can communicate effectively with her without embarrassment.

Once you hit your stride, you won't need to over-analyse, your woman probably will think your dick is the best thing she ever set eyes on because it's attached to the man that makes her feel fantastic

JMO

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never asked, because I don't care. If I'm interested, I'll work with whatever Dude's got. But if I wanted to know, I wouldn't go out of my way to set up some situation. Basically, my guess is she just wants your company and likes to go swimming. I really can't speak for another woman, but if I frequently invite someone swimming, that's gonna be my reasoning. I want to do activity X with you. So, do you want to join me for said activity, or not? If you think she might he interested in something other than swimming, ask her on a date. If she accepts a date, it is safe to assume there is a sexual or romantic interest there. I'm not her, I wouldn't know. If I wanted a date, or to fuck, I'd ask for a date or a fuck. I don't beat around the bush. Only squeaky wheels get greased.

Appreciate that this is what I been wanting to hear. I'm sure all of us have our insecurities but don't choose to share them and that's ok but me if you ask or comment about it I'll tell you the deal and be honest and if you don't like it then oh well don't ask lol. << Not saying you just in general. You think she appreciates my company? Interesting we haven't talked lately though because she's an alcoholic and I got tired of dealing with her bitching me out over little things and I told her straight up at least I'm there for you to clean up when you are passed out and help you to your bed <<< happend multiple times. Maybe she did appreciate my company but she needs to act like it or its a wrap I'm moving on to a women that will appreciate my company. We've went out to eat couple of times don't really consider it a date but who knows women are really hard to read lol!

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hun, I'm going to have to say it - boobs are not comparable to a dick, they are not genitals. The equivalent would be a camel toe on show. Other well hung men (and there are a lot of them on here, who could advise you way better than me) seem to go about their day just fine and I haven't checked out your pictures but given the demographicof the site it's unlikely that there is a big size difference between you and the other guys. I get that you are saying you are always aware of it - but I guarantee you nobody else is to the extent you are - that is you projecting. You are not going to get the answers/assurances you are looking for in advance without just jumping in and getting experience, your perspective is skewed because you are looking at sex from a solitary perspective but it is not a solitary act.

You can't get a head start, or improve your skills on your own because it takes two and trust me, once this whole new playing field opens up to you, you will shake your head at youself for the amount of time you have spent over-analysing the minutiae. You would get far more in return from working on your interpersonal relationships with women - in particular whichever woman you are interested in. Build up a rapport with her where things are discussed and intimacies are shared, if you have to nod along and then come and ask us what she means, or if something was a super-secret-female-clue, then there is a vital element missing from that relationship (whatever type it may be). You will be a much better lover if you can communicate effectively with her without embarrassment.

Once you hit your stride, you won't need to over-analyse, your woman probably will think your dick is the best thing she ever set eyes on because it's attached to the man that makes her feel fantastic

JMO

Thanks for clearing up alot of things I def. do need to work on alot of the things you discussed that's probably part of the reason why I've been single most of my life. Also I can communicate easily grad. from school will attend college soon that's not problem with me the problem is my past experiences I've done everything from taking care of women to complementing them to alot of the things women would like but it's backfired and they went back to the bad boy disrespectful men that they told me before hand. I know I should look past that but it isn't easy and I'm trying my best. Also there's a thread that alot of women do check out guys bulges and think it is like boobs but to each their own I guess and I'm not too worried about it just curious what is going through some women's mind when they see one. I've heard I need to focus on myself and I do I know that but for now I just want to focus af the subject at hand and I thank you for your opinion.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Appreciate that this is what I been wanting to hear.

I have an off topic thought to add on this... You've said things like ^this^ more than once. You seem to be looking for some sort of validation, like you want to hear women agree with what you're already thinking. I may be wrong, but it's something I've noticed in more than one conversation you've engaged in here. Perhaps you'll find more answers if you silence the ones that are already in the back of your mind.

Others have already pointed out, over-thinking everything probably isn't the best route.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an off topic thought to add on this... You've said things like ^this^ more than once. You seem to be looking for some sort of validation, like you want to hear women agree with what you're already thinking. I may be wrong, but it's something I've noticed in more than one conversation you've engaged in here. Perhaps you'll find more answers if you silence the ones that are already mind.

Others have already pointed out, over-thinking everything probably isn't the best route.

Silence the ones in the back of my mind what do you mean by that? I know women isn't going to agree with everything I say and that's ok and when I say that's what I want to hear it's basically saying thank you for answering my question in a nice way instead of judging and saying you need this you need that. It isn't the best route what do you mean by that also?

D

deleted924715

Ok sticking to the question at hand, I don't look - I don't care. You will find infinitely more posts here from women saying they don't check out bulges than they do. I'd be interested for you to link the thread where 'a lot' of women claim to check out bulges because, unless you are cherry-picking the answers you want, in every thread I have seen the consensus has been in the other direction.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women notice a large bulge in public is the name of the thread it's under women issues alot of woman on there claim they do and yes their are men there too but I see alot more yes I pay attention to it more than no I notice shoulders arms thighs etc.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Silence the ones in the back of my mind what do you mean by that? I know women isn't going to agree with everything I say and that's ok and when I say that's what I want to hear it's basically saying thank you for answering my question in a nice way instead of judging and saying you need this you need that. It isn't the best route what do you mean by that also?

That's just kinda confusing. I've read and replied to quite a few threads you've started, and read others responses. We're all usually 'nice' in our answers. When you use that kind of phraseology 'that's what I want to hear' it sounds exactly like it reads. I did say I may be wrong.. just telling you how I've perceived some of the posts I've seen.

When you over-think something, you can get stressed out about it. When you just allow things to happen without thinking about every little thing that might/might not happen the stress just kinda floats away. Then things can just fall into place at a natural pace.

Reactions: efrmtexas87