Finding videos of myself on Chaturbate

bsmith456

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi,

After a recent Chaturbate broadcast binge, I googled my username there and found a few sites claiming to have videos of me. In the past, these sites have all looked fake - they show one screenshot, maybe, and require you to pay a lot of money in crypto if you want to watch the "full video". But this time, a few sites showed a bunch of screenshots, and one even let me (slowly) download a 30-minute video for free.

This leaves me somewhat turned on, though somewhat worried too. I am curious how I might find more if there are any. I've never found anything when searching on the more well-known free sites (recurbate etc) but now I wonder if there's many videos from over the years buried behind paywalls...so if anyone has some advice let me know! Thanks

Giorgio broughton

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you kinda just have to ride with it now and enjoy the part that turns you on. It’s likely people have downloaded and saved these broadcasts in their hard drives so why worry at this point if it’s years worth of camshows out there anyways?

Hope you’re making good money there, you horndog ;)

Curioushog

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was scared to shit when discovered myself 5 or 6 years ago. Ceased any thing with chaturbate since than. I probably overreacted. But with time i could not find anything. Probably due to thousands of years in raw footage people film all this years.