Finn Whitaker

Are there now 2 threads for Finn or did the other one get deleted? And if so, why?
Simple, don't post any of his content from his time at sea, because he wasn't 18 until his final few weeks there. So people should only post content from his current land adventures, and future sea days only, like above.

Despite the obvious rules. Some idiot decided to spam the last thread with screen shots of content, and close ups, going wayyyyyy back. I called that person out for it, and the next moment the whole thing was gone. I really question the IQ of many here sometimes.

I was looking at Finn's Insta and noticed that Shawn Mendes follows Finn. Currently Shawn only follows 1,611 accounts. Finn has 155k followers and 277K on YouTube so doesn't have a big social following, wonder how he caught Shawn's attention

I was looking at Finn's Insta and noticed that Shawn Mendes follows Finn. Currently Shawn only follows 1,611 accounts. Finn has 155k followers and 277K on YouTube so doesn't have a big social following, wonder how he caught Shawn's attention
His fat bubble butt maybe