Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Jacoblp82

Cherished Member
Media
Ok ladies and gents, let's try this again. Mr. Wolfhard turned 18 earlier this week. The last thread [unsurprisingly and mercifully] was deleted, but Finn is just too cute not to be represented on LPSG, so let's do it right this time.

The last thread was shut down for a few reasons:
  1. nonstop drama and arguing about Finn just turning 18, and the appropriateness of already having a thread about him
  2. discussion/posts about Finn before he turned 18
  3. members accusing other members of pedophilia
So let's set some ground rules for this new thread:
  1. your personal beliefs are yours to have, and that's fine - whether you are cool with a thread starting on his 18th birthday or think it should have waited a few months/years is irrelevant; he is 18 now and is able to have a thread on this site...let's not muck it up with pointless back and forth
  2. LPSG is VERY clear about their stance on underage content and discussions...as far as this thread is concerned, Finn popped into handsome existence on his 18th birthday, so keep ALL photos and discussion from 12/23/20 and later
  3. let's keep is civil...if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your comment to yourself
If you aren't able to stick to those rules, please don't comment...I'm sure there are other threads to post in if you just need some good bickering today. If this thread goes off the rails again, I'm sure it will be deleted again. Unlike the last one, I'm shooting for this thread to stay open for longer than a day...who's with me?

And now, let's discuss Finn and his outrageous cuteness. Happy commenting!

Question: Will pictures of Finn from Stranger Things Season 4 be allowed? Some of the season may still be filming, but it’s hard to know when any particular scene was shot.

Reactions: idkbroidc
Question: Will pictures of Finn from Stranger Things Season 4 be allowed? Some of the season may still be filming, but it’s hard to know when any particular scene was shot.
Productions meant to be moving to New Mexico when Corona lets it starts up again so anything not filmed in Hawkins/Atlanta should in theory be fine. Though at the rate they're going that's a problem for 2025.

Reactions: Llanero2109
Here are Finn's details:

Height 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
Weight 53kg/117 Pounds (As in late 2020)
Chest Size 38 inches
Waist Size 30 inches
Dress Size Not Known
Eyes Color Dark Brown
Hair Color Black
Measurements 38-30-13 inches
Shoes Size 9 (UK)
Body Shape Slim
Sexual Orientation Straight
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

I know some have questioned the straight part.

Here are Finn's details:

Height 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
Weight 53kg/117 Pounds (As in late 2020)
Chest Size 38 inches
Waist Size 30 inches
Dress Size Not Known
Eyes Color Dark Brown
Hair Color Black
Measurements 38-30-13 inches
Shoes Size 9 (UK)
Body Shape Slim
Sexual Orientation Straight
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

I know some have questioned the straight part.

There’s no way he’s only 5’8”. That info prolly dates back to earlier in his acting career. IMDB currently says 5’10.5”.

And when he recently talked about that awful movie in which he kissed a boy for like half a second, I remember he said something about how it was a type of attraction that was unfamiliar to him. I don’t remember the exact wording, but he was clearly trying to say “I’m not gay!”, but in a polite, Canadian way.

There’s no way he’s only 5’8”. That info prolly dates back to earlier in his acting career. IMDB currently says 5’10.5”.

And when he recently talked about that awful movie in which he kissed a boy for like half a second, I remember he said something about how it was a type of attraction that was unfamiliar to him. I don’t remember the exact wording, but he was clearly trying to say “I’m not gay!”, but in a polite, Canadian way.
The Goldfinch directed John Crowley, based on the novel written by Donna Tartt and Warner Bros. Pictures produced this movie. It got BAD reviews and bombed:bomb: in the box-office costing WB $50 million.

Finn Wolfhard played Boris Pavlikovsky (Young Version), a runaway Australian born half Russian half Polish boy.

Reactions: Pete144 and Luke333