Photo Firedawg33

Blndx9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just posted a pic..I’m assuming that’s the new unfortunate soul dick..until he flies back and is sad he single.
Lol that’s hateful. Just a friend. Not sure what I’ve done or continue to do to keep you guys saying such negative things about me but if it’s something I’m doing, that means you’re still following me. And if I’m such a terrible person and you hate my existence, why follow my page? Just so you can be annoyed more and have new reasons to come here and talk shit? I don’t get it.

Lrmhouse

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol that’s hateful. Just a friend. Not sure what I’ve done or continue to do to keep you guys saying such negative things about me but if it’s something I’m doing, that means you’re still following me. And if I’m such a terrible person and you hate my existence, why follow my page? Just so you can be annoyed more and have new reasons to come here and talk shit? I don’t get it.

You’ve got more fans than haters. Just keep on doing you.

Cerjun12

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

don’t listen to that dickhole. He is just another miserable gay spreading his miserable hate. Keep on doing you and don listen to these haters ! :)

Sal1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good grief, this fella is super hot and he seems real dang sweet in his videos. But let’s just move on to how perfect this man’s ass looks! Looks perfectly fuzzy.
He is a beautiful bottom that deserves the thicccccest beautiful cock in him 24/7