Photo Firedawg33

Sal1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are y’all so damn bitter towards him?
Because he himself talked shit about people and is the type of no fem no fats no blacks (unless you can destroy my insides) he likes college white jock dudes with big ol cocks. Rude as hell too even before all this.

D1605c

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because he himself talked shit about people and is the type of no fem no fats no blacks (unless you can destroy my insides) he likes college white jock dudes with big ol cocks. Rude as hell too even before all this.

Then why be here looking for his nudes, propelling his clout? Also I’ve been following this dude for a long time and I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about.

Also and this is just for the whole room... anyone on here talking shit about him or his pics, about how he’s hot or not, loses all credibility hiding behind a profile with no pics attached to it.

I think that really needed to be said.

Sal1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then why be here looking for his nudes, propelling his clout? Also I’ve been following this dude for a long time and I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about.

Also and this is just for the whole room... anyone on here talking shit about him or his pics, about how he’s hot or not, loses all credibility hiding behind a profile with no pics attached to it.

I think that really needed to be said.
I’m on here cuz at the end of the day same reason as you. To see a cock and ass. End of the day is all that he’s there for by now. Cock and ass and JO.. simple. People hide away from he cute. As long as he don’t talk and take dick good id still fuck him.

D1605c

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m on here cuz at the end of the day same reason as you. To see a cock and ass. End of the day is all that he’s there for by now. Cock and ass and JO.. simple. People hide away from he cute. As long as he don’t talk and take dick good id still fuck him.

What does that even mean....

Reactions: Salaczar74

Aking0115

Experimental Member
Media
Rule should be if you’ve fucked (insert dudes name) and they were genuinely shit people then you have the right to say. I fucked him when I was in college on and off from 14’-17’ when he lived in Fayetteville. I had followed him on Instagram for a year and finally connected with him on Grindr. My 19 year old self was excited and he actually turned out to be really nice. Well he didn’t hit me up for two months and was a jerk all the time until 2 months later when he wanted to fuck. I talked to other gays a couple years after I stopped seeing him and he fucked so many guys in Fayetteville. So he didn’t need mine every week because he had He treated me great when he was getting fucked but was a dick otherwise. He is single because he’s the problem. First he gets a boyfriend, talks shit about slutty gays and how happy he finally is. That he had met the ONE but the dude just always happens to be out of state. So he never has to live around them and let them see him in his daily life. Then they break up, he becomes slutty again and all of a sudden forgets his saintly values. Just like his insta now. He’s single now and posting. He has done it a million times and let’s guys fill his hole in between bfs. So he was a good fuck and had a nice ass. He’s the type to take as many loads as your dick can get up. But he is also extremely shallow and treats people badly. Two things can be true at the same time.

D1605c

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rule should be if you’ve fucked (insert dudes name) and they were genuinely shit people then you have the right to say. I fucked him when I was in college on and off from 14’-17’ when he lived in Fayetteville. I had followed him on Instagram for a year and finally connected with him on Grindr. My 19 year old self was excited and he actually turned out to be really nice. Well he didn’t hit me up for two months and was a jerk all the time until 2 months later when he wanted to fuck. I talked to other gays a couple years after I stopped seeing him and he fucked so many guys in Fayetteville. So he didn’t need mine every week because he had He treated me great when he was getting fucked but was a dick otherwise. He is single because he’s the problem. First he gets a boyfriend, talks shit about slutty gays and how happy he finally is. That he had met the ONE but the dude just always happens to be out of state. So he never has to live around them and let them see him in his daily life. Then they break up, he becomes slutty again and all of a sudden forgets his saintly values. Just like his insta now. He’s single now and posting. He has done it a million times and let’s guys fill his hole in between bfs. So he was a good fuck and had a nice ass. He’s the type to take as many loads as your dick can get up. But he is also extremely shallow and treats people badly. Two things can be true at the same time.

Where your pics bruh?
If he’s so shallow you must be hot too, so... why no pics?

Lets clear the air again. Y’all this is meant to be a pic share of someone that doesn’t want his pics shared. 1) we ain’t great people either, and 2) this is, again, for pic sharing... not creative writing.