First cruising experience (London)

Dex878

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few days ago, after a long day at work and a few drinks with a colleague, I went to the train station station to relieve myself. The bathroom was not too busy for a 9PM. I took my position in the third urinal from the corner (on the long side) and just peed and ... peed. From the corner of my eye, I could see a white guy in the corner urinal looking around every now and then. He was attractive, a little bit nerdy looking with glasses which turned me on. After peeing, I went to wash my hands - as you do - and he was also there. I could see he was looking at me and occasionally grabbing his crotch and he noticed that I noticed. I washed my hands a second time around and joined him back at the urinals. We stood next to each other for a few minutes, he had a nice dick, quite long and with a nice head, similar to mine . He was either shaven or well trimmed. Overall, a nice looking dick. At the urinals, I couldn't really get hard because of the booze and the excitement so he left and went back to the sink. I did the same thinking that was it as it often happens at Victoria. But that wasn't the case, while I was washing my hands - for the third time - I noticed he was at the end of the sink and he nodded to follow him ... and I did. (I was now shitting myself) We went in one of the cubicles and immediately started feeling each other through our trousers. This was oddly arousing and definitely hotter than I remember when I was younger. However, the rubbing didn't last and I put my hand down his pants while he undid my trousers and took out my dick. He was indeed a nice size and smooth, lovely. We stroked our dicks together a couple of times and then I just had to get on my knees and suck him off. I'm not sure if he was surprised or not because he looked like at first he wanted me to stop but he might have been close. I gave him maybe 3-4 good blows and "knock-knock" the toilet assistant advised us that we were not allowed to be in two in one toilet.
We wrapped up the fun, adjusted our pants, and left one by one to make it seem inconspicuous. It was quite a surprise for her to see two attractive young guys emerging from the same restroom. Perhaps she thought cruising was only for older men, but I can assure you that's not the case. As I made my way out, I didn't really look for the guy, feeling a bit concerned about potential consequences and not wanting to miss my train. My first experience of giving oral in a restroom wasn't what I expected at all, and I discovered a side of myself that I'm a little scared of, but also find liberating. I'm looking forward to meeting the nerdy guy with glasses in the future, and maybe giving him a blowjob in the park.

Had very nice experience in Sweatbox and Vault 139.
The crowd is in general eager to have actions. A lot of sucking on the sauna floor. People are not shy to do what they need to do.
Same for Vault 139, naked night is great. People are squeezed along the corridor, sucking and fucking. You can watch, you can join.