First thoughts

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey dudes, I am once again asking a similar question… haha

When you have sex, what is the first thing that pops into your mind when you slide your dick in? What are your thoughts? What are those feelings/sensations to you?

Reactions: Teatime72
Feeling the love envelope me, feeling her, realizing how unbelievable it is to be inside of another human being, hoping she likes the feeling, gauging her feelings and sensations, and thinking about how each of the next 30 or so strokes are going to be.

One of the hottest things in the world is the sound a woman makes when you first put it in. I love that moment. I usually go slow and not slide all the way in at first. Slow pumps getting longer and deeper until I'm filling her all the way. The deep moans and feeling her wet pussy around my hard cock. Wow I'm getting hard writing this lol.

Reactions: techpump
All of the above!
It's the best feeling in the world, especially if I can slide all of me inside her on the first stroke. That usually gets a great reaction from the woman as well, as she goes from being 'empty' to being 'filled up'

Reactions: Frankgr
One of the hottest things in the world is the sound a woman makes when you first put it in. I love that moment. I usually go slow and not slide all the way in at first. Slow pumps getting longer and deeper until I'm filling her all the way. The deep moans and feeling her wet pussy around my hard cock. Wow I'm getting hard writing this lol.
Yeah def all of the above.

Reactions: Frankgr
The first penetration is the best feeling/sensation for me, it's second to cumming.
I would feel the tightness of the pussy as it envelops my cock when I ball deep in her. My thought is: "fuck, this feels

I know it feels good, But what does it feel like to you? haha