First Time Feeling Another Man's Cock....

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was surprised at everything about it. How warm it felt, how hard it gets, the softness of the skin, and the spongy feeling of the head. It's an entirely different experience and I hope to do it again soon.

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some Adult stores have gloryholes, but I'm not sure how to acquire a "friends with benefits" or a "non longterm relationship" to experience cock with.
I have a couple of FWB's. So nice to have and enjoy them both. If we are out and about. We will reach out to one another and see if they can meet. Works out so good and very good times.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first time was with my best friend and it felt so hard, and I was surprised how soft the head felt. Began stroking his cock and eventually had him lay down on his bed so I could suck him off and he came in my mouth. Great time for us both.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The feel of a flaccid cock growing and getting stiffer is something I love about another guys cock, the texture of the glands is something unique to cock.
The other parts I enjoy is cupping and sucking his balls.
For me its all 3 parts :heart_eyes:

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gotta tell the truth. After high school, I stayed over at a friends apartment. He only had a standard sized bed which we had to share. I got horned up in the middle of the night and reached over and through his briefs traced the outline of first his perfectly shaped balls, then his tight shaft and then his swollen cut dick head. I had admired his manhood all through Boy Scouts and through gym classes at school. I could not stop there and lifted the elastic of his shorts and for the first time felt the warm, dry, velvety soft, yet very swollen dick head of my bro. It was just like mine but holding and jacking my friend was almost an electrical event. I will never forget it.

With my apologies to some of you, Later in life, I met a twink in a bar and after a few drinks, he followed me home. Although he had many talents, when I naturally reached down to touch him, I for the first time felt an uncut dick. OMG....it was floppy, wet and almost slimey. I pulled my hand back as fast as I could and the night was over. From then on, I was so crude as to ask a dude earlier rather than later. To the uncut guys, you have what you are dealt and so it is. I am just answering the question asked as honest as I can.

Fontenoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
About ten years ago, I was staying for a week in an upmarket hotel in Asia; it had all the usual facilities: large gym, sauna/spa, shops, a range of restaurants, executive lounge etc. On the third morning of my stay, I decided to have a work-out. Whilst using the gym's various exercise equipment, I became aware of being stared at by a young asian guy of about 26. After I finished my session, I headed to the sauna. I hadn't been there long (naked) before he showed up. He unwrapped his towel and sat near the door which lay directly ahead of me. He seemed agitated. First he lifted up his legs to his chest and then dropped them but leaned foward. It became apparent that he was hiding an erection. Then, without warning, he stood up; his six inch uncut cock stiff and upright; he walked to the centre of the sauna, but once there, turned his back towards me. He then proceeded to do various stretch exercises. Thinking back, it seemed his way of letting me know that he was interested and if I felt uncomfortable, I could get up and leave. Yet I was curious to see what he would do next. After a minute of him bending and stretching, he turned around and faced me. His cock was rigid, glistening in sweat. After a short pause, he slowly walked forwards, his cock firm yet moving with a bounce. Finally he stopped in front of me, his cock now at eye level. I was mesmerised. Sensing my hestitation, he quietly said, "You can touch it". Slowly I reached out my hand and held it; it was like a piece of wood, wrapped in a smooth velvet sheath. I pumped it several times. Never having done anything like this before, I became nervous. I wasn't getting an erection and felt outside my comfort zone. The situation soon resolved itself when someone approached the sauna door; the asian guy made a quick grab for his towel and I got up and left.
Since then I've had some mutual jack-off fun and enjoyed it. But that first time feeling another guy's cock will always be etched in my mind.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What was your thoughts and experiences the first time you put your hands on another guy's cock?

It was very surprising to me as to how a cock really felt! Even though I have felt my own forever, once you remove the sensations of stimulation you feel through the cock, you never get to fully grasp how the dick itself feels in your hands.

In my first time I got to put my hand on a guy's soft package as we layed on a bed. It felt like a squishy mass of warm flesh under my hand. I then seperated his shaft from his big nut sack and felt its silky softness and plasticity. I stroked it and l felt it start to swell ... I'm just feeling this and not seeing it.

His cock grew stiff, bulging and forcing my grasp to open wider. He was girthy and the contrast of it in my hand compared to my thin erection was breathtaking! It seemed massive and powerful! I finally looked at it, raising my head from the bed to take in the view. I was hooked!

I always relish the feeling of pure , big cock in my hands. Constantly crave it again!
First time I felt a dick I liked it and wanted to get my hands on a lot more.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mine started in high school with my best friend still to this day, after swimming in the pool at home we showered together in a single person shower together, well as we soaped up and turned our cocks smacked each other and then I reached around to wash my ass and his cock was there so I gave it a little feel at first and he didn’t move so I began stroking it. Next thing it was hard as a rock so I turned around and he reached for mine. We both soaped each other’s cocks till we came on each other. That was the start of a lot of fun after that

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was the first time I had sex with a guy. I was 22 he was 20. He had invited me to his room at the hotel where I worked. A big package showed in his sprayed-on designer jeans but it was mostly huge pendulous balls. His average cock was hard when I first felt it through his pants. Already feeling the heat through denim I could not believe how hot it felt when in my bare hand when he pulled it out.

I didn't feel it fully soft until after I had fucked him a couple times. Spooning him as he dozed I reached around and felt his soft spongy wet cock. Combined with those huge cahunas his full soft package didn't fit in my large hand. I remember thinking what have I been missing?

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1st and only person was in high school. My best friend.

We were both in wrestling. At home practicing. He ALWAYS wore “biker shorts tight as hell.

He got hard. (I already was) and I realized how fucking big he was. Mine is 5” and rather narrow. His was 7-8” and fat as hell. I was blown away: I asked if I could see it. He said yes and pulled down the front of his pants. It was gigantic and had the oddest yet amazing shape. The base was extremely thick. Almost twice we thick we mine. But the middle below the head was even THICKER!! Then the head was really narrow and pointed. Best way I described it is a Cobra.

I instantly grabbed it and he didn’t protest and in fact put his head back and sighed.
I started jerking Him off. After a few minutes I stuck my mouth over his head. That’s all that would remotely fit. I sucked once’s as I pumped his shaft. He FLIPPED out. He got up and ran to the bathroom. I followed. Confused she embarrassed. He was upset. I guess I understood. But I was so turned on. Somehow I talked him into letting me jerk him off. I stood behind him off to the side and stroked him for nearly 30 minutes. The feeling of his oddly shaped cock running in and out of my grip was intoxicating. It felt so much different than jerking myself off and so damn big. He came like a cannon and groaned so loudly. God it was so hot.

A few month later. While we were cruising I told him I wanted to do it again and suck him off. We talked. He finally pulls it out again. BUT he covers it with a bandanna and tells me tonsuck on it like that. So... I “tried”.
So. I have the tip of his cock stuffed in my mouth wrapped in a bandanna. He’s trying to ram it in and out of my mouth while I stroked his shaft..... he finally came after what seemed like an eternity. It was so hot yet so uncomfortable.

I’ve had a craving ever since. I’ve never tried again with anyone.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was far too young for it to have happended the way it did but he had just sucked me off and then opened his pants for me to see his. Before he could say a word I already had it in my mouth, I knew I wanted it before I even saw it. I didn't just suck on it,....I devoured it, not just once but 3 times that day and everytime I saw him after that.

Appreciate

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I loved it. I was really surprised by the feeling of it twitching and jumping in response to being touched or sucked. Obviously I touch my own, but it’s part of me, so I’m in tune with how it moves.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was far too young for it to have happended the way it did but he had just sucked me off and then opened his pants for me to see his. Before he could say a word I already had it in my mouth, I knew I wanted it before I even saw it. I didn't just suck on it,....I devoured it, not just once but 3 times that day and everytime I saw him after that.
Nice....."dick" can have that affect on a man!!

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice....."dick" can have that affect on a man!!
It still has that effect on me, maybe even more so as I get older. I want it all the time but can rarely get it, and when I do I cant get enough

JonFranklin

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time was when I was 27, had always thought about being with a guy but finally got to the point to where I had to at least try it and find out if I would enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I knew enough to know that I would had no interest in topping and had been chatting on gay.com (miss that site) for a while. Chatted with a guy who was a top and said he had 8", I finally decided to go for it (go big or go home, amiright?) and went to his place.

I was super nervous when he opened the door wearing just athletic shorts but was determined to go through with it. I walked in, dropped to my knees and pulled his shorts down to reveal his semi erect cock.... Took a deep breath and went for it.

It was like coming home! I immediately loved the hard/soft feeling and how it felt in my mouth, the smell and taste only made me hotter as I began to give my first blowjob ever. I just fell immediately in love with the feeling of having a cock in my mouth, feeling it getting harder, and went into overdrive when he puth his hands on my head. I felt so submissive and safe and focused on pleasing him. I was probably horrible because I was a bit overwhelmed by my first experience but didn't hesitate when he said he wanted to fuck me. Didn't care that it would be my first time, wasn't concerned that he had a pretty big cock, I was so horny at the time, I probably would have done anything he asked at that point.

The next bit was a blur as somehow my clothes came off and I ended up on my back on his bed. I had no idea what to do so I just followed his lead and ended up with my legs over his shoulders and he started to enter me. Either he was very good at this, I just wanted his cock that bad, or a combination of the two, I don't remember any pain. I just remember feeling like I was home when he finally bottomed out in me and took my virginity. He started to fuck me slowly and I started to moan (a lot when I look back on it), and just looked into his eyes while he fucked me. After a while, he said he was going to cum and I told him to go ahead, completely not thinking that I just gave him permission to cum inside me without protection (in the blur to his bedroom, I didn't ask him to put on a condom and he didn't offer, lessons learned). Needless to say, after a bit longer he thrust deep inside and came. I remember apologizing for being so loud, thanked him, and left.

Needless to say, I was freaked out for a while because we didn't use protection and got tested regularly for a while, we still chatted from time to time and he said he was clean, but I was still a wreck until I was 100% sure I was clean.

Looking back on it, it was a crazy, beautiful experience and wish I had hooked up with him more than just that one time. By the time I was past the panic mode, he had dropped off chat and although I tried to find him again, it just wasn't in the cards. I hope that wherever he is, he's doing well and remembers my first time as fondly as !I do

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, reading these has made me hard. I was 18 when my friend reached his hand over as we drank beer parked in the woods. He had felt me before and I was expecting it but not expecting what happened to me when I finally reciprocated. I first felt him through his jeans and he quickly undid them and pulled his jeans and underwear down. He was stroking my hard cock all the while. It was dark but their was some moonlight. I first felt the softness and then had to look as I lifted it since it felt different, longer than mine. He was starting to get hard and as it swelled I noticed it felt heavy, I had never felt any weight from mine. Once it was totally erect it felt soft and hard at the same time, I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I was overcome a huge attraction to his penis, it was bigger and longer than mine. All sorts of thoughts rushed through my head, one being I be my girlfriend would like his a lot better. I felt somewhat submissive to him although i was a real alpha and he wasn’t, just a skinny kid with a gorgeous cock. I couldn’t resist the urge to put it in my mouth. Not in a million years would I have thought I would ever be doing this, and actually enjoying it. I just friggin loved his big dick in my mouth. The following day we were at it again, he straddled me as I lay on my back and rubbed his bigger dick all over mine, thumping it on mine. The sight of his much thicker dick right against mine was so arousing I knew I would never want to stop doing this, I knew I had a kink and it’s feeling sub to a scrawny guy with a larger cock.