First time figuring out I liked getting fucked

bflydude

Experimental Member
Media
Lots of stories like this, I'm sure, but this is completely true. Perhaps some lexical embellishment, but the facts are 100%.
I had just moved to the States to do doctoral work, having "figured out" I liked men - and men with big dicks - a few years before. It took some trial-and-error of me thinking I was a Big Dick Top (TBF, I do have a good long piece) to realize that I really wanted to be with older guys and let them teach me, even use me.
Working late on my dissertation one night and desperately trying to not do that, I signed onto gay.com (this was the later 90s!). I didn't take long to get invited to this guy's house - he'd sent a few pictures, grainy and maybe a few years too old (again... 90s), but I was so horny and he was so my type: tall, had a bit of a gut, hairy, muscles-from-work (not the gym), and a thick meaty dick that was pierced.
I remember arriving to his pad and realising that his partner/spouse must be out, because everything gave off a "two men live here" vibe. No matter, I was so horny - 25 y/o and bursting - I put any morals aside when he grabbed me and kissed me, putting his hand down my pants and exploring my hole like it was the most natural thing in the world.
(I'd grown up in a rather upper-class background, where introductions and all that counted, where I "shouldn't" be not just gay, but getting my ass ready for a pounding... and by a working class man older than my father!)
I of course said nothing, perhaps moaned a lot, and found myself getting rimmed like there was no tomorrow. Which made me then and has always made me since both 1) cum buckets and 2) beg for cock. So that was a revelation. I think the guy knew it and enjoyed blowing my mind, and it certainly helped that he used some of my jizz to lube his meat, more thick than long, and definitely straight-out-hard, with a thick gauge PA (also a new experience for me). The next thing I knew, he's pounding away, talking dirty (I recall him saying something like, "oh, you're one of THOSE BOYS who just LOVES getting daddy dick and cum" (and me thinking, "yes, yes I am one of those boys you just loves getting daddy dick and cum).
Was it 5 minutes or 50, I don't know, but I didn't have to wait too long. I recall freaking out a bit, since he came in me and held it there, mixed with my own load: this was before PREP and all sorts of other things, I was young and fit and not wanting to give that up. But I desperately wanted his cock and his load in me.
After that, we sorta laughed it off, he offered me a beer and a shower, then tried some light fisting (which it turns out was very fun, though we didn't get far that time or really ever).
I didn't see him again for a few months when, by coincidence, a dude I was somewhere between dating and FB turned out to be his new neighbor after a move. So... TL/dr, we ended up having a four way with him, his partner and my FB, with me as the bottom. (His partner was a dud, sorta stuck it in and came; my FB was reliable but not much more; but original dude brought out all the stops and took me for two rides.)
I'm more mature now, with a great husband (10 y/older with a perfect, tapered-to-thick cock) who more than satisfies me - huge cock, loves to rim me and get me off, use my jizz as his own base and put me up wet after breeding me and getting me to come again, never afraid to use toys to push my limits but also super generous and gentle when needed. Also, terribly, terribly hot in the DILF way that make me weak in the. knees. And I have to thank original dude, who showed me who I am and helped me figure out the rest

Kjkszpj1

Sexy Member
Media
My first time getting fucked was around last year of college. I (bisexual) was 18 and the other guy was 21. We were childhood friends. I had always had a thing about him but since he gave off a very straight man energy i never did or tried to do anything, just admire him from afar.

One day, as we were texting each other, I sent him a video of me fucking a gril i was hooking up with in a party. It was actually a very good video, giving her backshots with my 7 inch cock, pulling out and cumming all over her back. Of course i had cut the moment where i was cumming, A few minutes had passed and he had seen my video, when all of a sudden he sent me a pic of him only in his underwear, with a huge boner captioned “Look what u did to me hahahhhahha”. I sent a “hahahaha” back. But that boner really made me crazy. I could swear he was packing a 8-9 incher, 100% uncut cock. And he actually was.

The next day we were at the gym. We worked out for like 2 hours and after that we hit the showers. Usually, he would choose the shower next to me so we had never seen each other fully naked, but this time he chose the shower right in front of me (cant complain). We were showering and from time to time I could feel him looking at me. He turned off the shower and asked me “so this is the cock i saw in the video”. I just gave him an awkward laugh and nothing much. But he said “no no really, u have a impressive cock. All the girls who have tried it must have felt really good”, as he was walking towards me, “but you know, its nothing compared to my huge dick hahahhha”. And he was right, his cock was bigger than mine. I felt embarrassed as i turned around, only to feel a hand on my chest “I know this is wrong but I can’t help myself”- he said. I turned around, as he pushed me againts the wall. I had been dreaming for this moment all my life, but knowing what kind of person he was, the kind to fuck u and disappear, before I gave him consent to do anything, I told him, in these exact words “If you want to have sex with me, you must promise me that it won’t be the same as the other bitches you have sex with: fuck me and then leave. If you do this, I will do anything for you, ANYTHING.” He said: ”I have been waiting for this moment since 17, I promise not to leave you after this”.

We kissed for a long time, a wet, passionate, sexy kiss. I could feel his boner pushing hard againts my stomach as I excitedly but nervously waited for it to enter me. But I told him to stop and to come over at my house in a few hours.

During that time we texted each other about our fantasies. I found out he had a thing about dominating a guy who was more masculine than him (me), and when I saw dominate, I mean more like humiliate.

He came over and as soon as i opened the door he grabbed me by my throat and kissed me. Things escalated quickly, now i was on my knees sucking hic 8-9 inch cock. I loved the way he moaned “suck daddy’s dick; daddy’s gonna make you see stars; take it all(as he fucked my throat).”

I felt embarrassed, but hopeless; I was loving it. After sucking his dick it was time for him to fuck my hole. He turned me around, spat on my ass. I begged him to be gentle, but it went all in vain. He forced his dick all the way in, making me actually scream (and bleed a little). He groaned, i screamed, and after like 15 minutes we both came.

After that we hooked up many more times, usually me doing the top, exploring each others fetishes (i found out he had a thing about feet, he loved worshiping mine).

Now he’s 27, with a kid. He has asked me a few times to have sex again but i had to decline.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lots of stories like this, I'm sure, but this is completely true. Perhaps some lexical embellishment, but the facts are 100%.
I had just moved to the States to do doctoral work, having "figured out" I liked men - and men with big dicks - a few years before. It took some trial-and-error of me thinking I was a Big Dick Top (TBF, I do have a good long piece) to realize that I really wanted to be with older guys and let them teach me, even use me.
Working late on my dissertation one night and desperately trying to not do that, I signed onto gay.com (this was the later 90s!). I didn't take long to get invited to this guy's house - he'd sent a few pictures, grainy and maybe a few years too old (again... 90s), but I was so horny and he was so my type: tall, had a bit of a gut, hairy, muscles-from-work (not the gym), and a thick meaty dick that was pierced.
I remember arriving to his pad and realising that his partner/spouse must be out, because everything gave off a "two men live here" vibe. No matter, I was so horny - 25 y/o and bursting - I put any morals aside when he grabbed me and kissed me, putting his hand down my pants and exploring my hole like it was the most natural thing in the world.
(I'd grown up in a rather upper-class background, where introductions and all that counted, where I "shouldn't" be not just gay, but getting my ass ready for a pounding... and by a working class man older than my father!)
I of course said nothing, perhaps moaned a lot, and found myself getting rimmed like there was no tomorrow. Which made me then and has always made me since both 1) cum buckets and 2) beg for cock. So that was a revelation. I think the guy knew it and enjoyed blowing my mind, and it certainly helped that he used some of my jizz to lube his meat, more thick than long, and definitely straight-out-hard, with a thick gauge PA (also a new experience for me). The next thing I knew, he's pounding away, talking dirty (I recall him saying something like, "oh, you're one of THOSE BOYS who just LOVES getting daddy dick and cum" (and me thinking, "yes, yes I am one of those boys you just loves getting daddy dick and cum).
Was it 5 minutes or 50, I don't know, but I didn't have to wait too long. I recall freaking out a bit, since he came in me and held it there, mixed with my own load: this was before PREP and all sorts of other things, I was young and fit and not wanting to give that up. But I desperately wanted his cock and his load in me.
After that, we sorta laughed it off, he offered me a beer and a shower, then tried some light fisting (which it turns out was very fun, though we didn't get far that time or really ever).
I didn't see him again for a few months when, by coincidence, a dude I was somewhere between dating and FB turned out to be his new neighbor after a move. So... TL/dr, we ended up having a four way with him, his partner and my FB, with me as the bottom. (His partner was a dud, sorta stuck it in and came; my FB was reliable but not much more; but original dude brought out all the stops and took me for two rides.)
I'm more mature now, with a great husband (10 y/older with a perfect, tapered-to-thick cock) who more than satisfies me - huge cock, loves to rim me and get me off, use my jizz as his own base and put me up wet after breeding me and getting me to come again, never afraid to use toys to push my limits but also super generous and gentle when needed. Also, terribly, terribly hot in the DILF way that make me weak in the. knees. And I have to thank original dude, who showed me who I am and helped me figure out the rest
Damn so HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Was he your first? How old was he?

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time getting fucked was around last year of college. I (bisexual) was 18 and the other guy was 21. We were childhood friends. I had always had a thing about him but since he gave off a very straight man energy i never did or tried to do anything, just admire him from afar.

One day, as we were texting each other, I sent him a video of me fucking a gril i was hooking up with in a party. It was actually a very good video, giving her backshots with my 7 inch cock, pulling out and cumming all over her back. Of course i had cut the moment where i was cumming, A few minutes had passed and he had seen my video, when all of a sudden he sent me a pic of him only in his underwear, with a huge boner captioned “Look what u did to me hahahhhahha”. I sent a “hahahaha” back. But that boner really made me crazy. I could swear he was packing a 8-9 incher, 100% uncut cock. And he actually was.

The next day we were at the gym. We worked out for like 2 hours and after that we hit the showers. Usually, he would choose the shower next to me so we had never seen each other fully naked, but this time he chose the shower right in front of me (cant complain). We were showering and from time to time I could feel him looking at me. He turned off the shower and asked me “so this is the cock i saw in the video”. I just gave him an awkward laugh and nothing much. But he said “no no really, u have a impressive cock. All the girls who have tried it must have felt really good”, as he was walking towards me, “but you know, its nothing compared to my huge dick hahahhha”. And he was right, his cock was bigger than mine. I felt embarrassed as i turned around, only to feel a hand on my chest “I know this is wrong but I can’t help myself”- he said. I turned around, as he pushed me againts the wall. I had been dreaming for this moment all my life, but knowing what kind of person he was, the kind to fuck u and disappear, before I gave him consent to do anything, I told him, in these exact words “If you want to have sex with me, you must promise me that it won’t be the same as the other bitches you have sex with: fuck me and then leave. If you do this, I will do anything for you, ANYTHING.” He said: ”I have been waiting for this moment since 17, I promise not to leave you after this”.

We kissed for a long time, a wet, passionate, sexy kiss. I could feel his boner pushing hard againts my stomach as I excitedly but nervously waited for it to enter me. But I told him to stop and to come over at my house in a few hours.

During that time we texted each other about our fantasies. I found out he had a thing about dominating a guy who was more masculine than him (me), and when I saw dominate, I mean more like humiliate.

He came over and as soon as i opened the door he grabbed me by my throat and kissed me. Things escalated quickly, now i was on my knees sucking hic 8-9 inch cock. I loved the way he moaned “suck daddy’s dick; daddy’s gonna make you see stars; take it all(as he fucked my throat).”

I felt embarrassed, but hopeless; I was loving it. After sucking his dick it was time for him to fuck my hole. He turned me around, spat on my ass. I begged him to be gentle, but it went all in vain. He forced his dick all the way in, making me actually scream (and bleed a little). He groaned, i screamed, and after like 15 minutes we both came.

After that we hooked up many more times, usually me doing the top, exploring each others fetishes (i found out he had a thing about feet, he loved worshiping mine).

Now he’s 27, with a kid. He has asked me a few times to have sex again but i had to decline.
Wow nice story.....

Reactions: giselle.xoxo

Nicko88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fucking hot story dude! Wow. That is simply amazing that you got together. I love the story and thank you for sharing it with us. I would love to hear some details about your future hookups. But happy fucking and sucking and please stroke your big cock for me tonight!

Reactions: Cuteasianguy12

Broonie30

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time was with my childhood friend. I was 14 and he was 17. He already back then at such a young age had a big dick. Like 18-19cm. It first happened in our village in an abandoned building. We were playing around and suddenly we were holding each other and I felt his erect cock. So I asked could I touch it and he allowed. At first I touched it with my hand then I asked could I touch it with my tongue so I did so and started to suck his big cock. He was moaning so loudly that I was afraid we could get caught but luckily we didn't. Then after a while he turned me around and started to eat my hole and after a while he pushed his cock in me and started to fuck me. It was bleeding first but I told him to keep going it was so good so he did so and after a while he came inside me. We both felt so good afterwards and kept doing it whenever we could which was pretty often. He is now married man with children. I guess for him it wa an experience but to me it comfirthat I'm gay as fuck. I haven't gotten dick in me ever since in my mid to late teens. I'm 33 now and miss having good big dick in me. Thing is I don't wanna give myself to every guy. I want someone I can trust like my childhood friend.