First Time Pumping Experience - Advice Welcome

el_demonio

Experimental Member
Media
I have always been "content" with the size of my penis. I have never had any complaints and when I was 18, I learned bigger isn't better when a married woman was cheating on her husband with me, and he had a 10" penis. Mine is 7", and I have been told it is not too big to be painful, and not small, and "just right". I have never measured the girth but it is of nice girth and is not skinny, nor fat. It "matches" the length.

I am now 34, in great shape, have good looks, and have no problem obtaining sex especially living in a large city. I never had any plans to purchase a penis pump until a friend invited me to download Temu, and I discovered that apart from cool lights, and phone stands, they have virtually every adult toy you can imagine.

I own a Fleshlight, which I haven't used in years as I prefer the real thing, so none of the masturbation devices sparked my interest. The penis pumps did however. I had seen videos of people pumping their penises and did some research on if they "work". I found medical literature stating they are only for people with ED, found people claiming they work but it's just temporary, and found people claiming that with time and dedication, such as a minimum of 3 months as well as a plateu around 1 year in, permanant gains can be reached.

As mentioned, I am content with the size of my penis and do not want a huge penis, but if I could permantly gain a centimeter to a half inch, cool, so I went into this with no real expectations.

As the days were approaching for my pump to arrive, which I went with a basic one, with no measurment marks, or pressure valve, with the intention to upgrade if I enjoy it, I began to research safety for a beginner. I found someone saying that for beginners they should pump for 2 minutes, release the valve to allow fresh blood and oxygen into the pump, and then two more minutes.

I had 3 sessions today. In all 3, I pumped until I was the hardest, thickest, and longest I've ever been. Just seeing my penis so much bigger than ever before sent me over the edge, so each session ended in a massive load and me having to clean the cylinder.

Here are my questions. I see some people posting pictures of pumping for hours, and the penis looks unnaturally swollen. I want to avoid this, but am wondering if it's something that will inevitably happen. I also noticed during pumping, I went from 7" to at least 7.5", and while temporary, and only while pumping, does this mean in length I will always max out at 7.5" or will my penis eventually adjust and be able to be pumped larger? I am not expecting to see any form of "permanant gain", for at least 3 months of daily use, but I am wondering when I'm ready to stay pumped longer, or pump to a higher pressure? I need someone with experience to help me with a proper regime.

As far as side effects, luckily no burst blood vessells or blisters as in my research I learned not to pump to where it's painful so I only pump until I am hard as a rock and feel the intensity, but not to the point of it being painful. The only side effect I welcome and notice is that my foreskin has always been short and only covers around 30% of my glans, but after pumping, and back to flaccid, my foreskin was covering about 80% of my glans.

I do plan on upgrading to one with a pressure guage and measurment marks, but for now, this is what I have. The cylinder is 9.5", I'm not sure of circumference but when I'm fully pumped, I'm almost filling it.

Included are pictures from my 3rd 5 minute session where you can really see the girth I've never seen before, especially in the glans.

Any advice, help, and constructive criticsm is welcome.

Attachments

Slow and steady is the way too go, I have been pumping off/on for years. Never have seen any permanent gains but enjoy the temp gains. Don't pump too hard or you will deff get to the "donut" effect, it's just built up fluid and will go away after a few hours.

Feel free to pm me if you would like and I can chat about it or check my profile I have plenty of pics/vids.

Pumping has health benefits for your cock. The more times you can fill it with blood the better it is for the health of your cock. My Uro told me that years ago. Keep pumping! don't listen to people who tell you it's only temporary. Pumping over time will permanently increase your girth. Larger girth is definitely a plus.

I say just enjoy it. I'm sure every generation is fascinated by pumping as I was when I first married and left home. I couldn't wait to get my first pump and enlarge sweet rod like I always wanted to. Like you said, the results can push you over the edge because the internal stretching will make it so much thicker and maybe even a bit longer. I was astounded at my pumped size and shot many hot loads into the cylinder from sheer excitement and pleasure of seeing my dick get so much bigger.

If you do nothing else though, please don't over pump. It may not feel like you are overdoing it but if you keep too much pressure on the blood filling spaces in your shaft for too long you will definitely bruise your dick, and the end result will be puffy, disfigured and discolored swelling. The swelling will go away but remember, to enjoy pumping to its best, don't overdo it. Permanent damage can be done. I have seen so many photos of men who got carried away and their penises looked hideous and severely disfigured afterward.

I have always been "content" with the size of my penis. I have never had any complaints and when I was 18, I learned bigger isn't better when a married woman was cheating on her husband with me, and he had a 10" penis. Mine is 7", and I have been told it is not too big to be painful, and not small, and "just right". I have never measured the girth but it is of nice girth and is not skinny, nor fat. It "matches" the length.

I am now 34, in great shape, have good looks, and have no problem obtaining sex especially living in a large city. I never had any plans to purchase a penis pump until a friend invited me to download Temu, and I discovered that apart from cool lights, and phone stands, they have virtually every adult toy you can imagine.

I own a Fleshlight, which I haven't used in years as I prefer the real thing, so none of the masturbation devices sparked my interest. The penis pumps did however. I had seen videos of people pumping their penises and did some research on if they "work". I found medical literature stating they are only for people with ED, found people claiming they work but it's just temporary, and found people claiming that with time and dedication, such as a minimum of 3 months as well as a plateu around 1 year in, permanant gains can be reached.

As mentioned, I am content with the size of my penis and do not want a huge penis, but if I could permantly gain a centimeter to a half inch, cool, so I went into this with no real expectations.

As the days were approaching for my pump to arrive, which I went with a basic one, with no measurment marks, or pressure valve, with the intention to upgrade if I enjoy it, I began to research safety for a beginner. I found someone saying that for beginners they should pump for 2 minutes, release the valve to allow fresh blood and oxygen into the pump, and then two more minutes.

I had 3 sessions today. In all 3, I pumped until I was the hardest, thickest, and longest I've ever been. Just seeing my penis so much bigger than ever before sent me over the edge, so each session ended in a massive load and me having to clean the cylinder.

Here are my questions. I see some people posting pictures of pumping for hours, and the penis looks unnaturally swollen. I want to avoid this, but am wondering if it's something that will inevitably happen. I also noticed during pumping, I went from 7" to at least 7.5", and while temporary, and only while pumping, does this mean in length I will always max out at 7.5" or will my penis eventually adjust and be able to be pumped larger? I am not expecting to see any form of "permanant gain", for at least 3 months of daily use, but I am wondering when I'm ready to stay pumped longer, or pump to a higher pressure? I need someone with experience to help me with a proper regime.

As far as side effects, luckily no burst blood vessells or blisters as in my research I learned not to pump to where it's painful so I only pump until I am hard as a rock and feel the intensity, but not to the point of it being painful. The only side effect I welcome and notice is that my foreskin has always been short and only covers around 30% of my glans, but after pumping, and back to flaccid, my foreskin was covering about 80% of my glans.

I do plan on upgrading to one with a pressure guage and measurment marks, but for now, this is what I have. The cylinder is 9.5", I'm not sure of circumference but when I'm fully pumped, I'm almost filling it.

Included are pictures from my 3rd 5 minute session where you can really see the girth I've never seen before, especially in the glans.

Any advice, help, and constructive criticsm is welcome.
Nothing adds up to the reason you would want a pump. So, honest question: Why spend the first four paragraphs delineating the reasons such a device is unnecessary or undesirable or uninteresting when the remaining paragraphs are questions regarding its use?

It is very beneficial to go low vacuum like a five or 7 inches of mercury so you’ll need to get a gauge and slowly build up the amount of time under vacuum in the cylinder. Like you, I started out one or two minutes and I kept it very low vacuum. I’m now up to, 7 inches of mercury in the vacuum chamber for nine minutes that’s when I noticed that the veins start to disappear on my shaft and that is a telltale sign that it’s time to reduce the vacuum to one inch of mercury and I do that for one minute or sometimes I’ll just take it out and play with it for a minute and then put it back under vacuum for another nine minutes . Do this for 45 minutes approximately because 9×5 is 45 but then of course the one minute rest so it actually comes out closer to 50 minutes total and it’s good for about a day and a half sometimes too and then I go back under vacuum and I’ve been doing this now for six years and this is what I look like.
View media item 11691101
View media item 3975601