First time with a guy

WhiteRabbit8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just had the most intense sexual experience of my life and it was not way my girlfriend. I feel a little guilty but i also feel if im given the choice to do it again, I would cheat on her again.

This guy i met in my dorm is gay, he lives a floor below me and im conflicted on breaking up with my GF or keeping it secret. I know college is the time for experimenting but is college also the best time to be single/ready to mingle?

Reactions: bijockfl
I just had the most intense sexual experience of my life and it was not way my girlfriend. I feel a little guilty but i also feel if im given the choice to do it again, I would cheat on her again.

This guy i met in my dorm is gay, he lives a floor below me and im conflicted on breaking up with my GF or keeping it secret. I know college is the time for experimenting but is college also the best time to be single/ready to mingle?
Well..? You're of an age and place early in life that telling your gf is the best answer. Will she leave you? Most likely. Are you prepared for that? How long you been together? Also you may find that you just crave the sexual experience and not a full emotional relationship with a guy (like many of us). That all said, finding a gf or wife down the road that will allow it will be like finding a unicorn. Some here are in MF relationships that allow a third to join. But it's very structured and never done without her being involved. Lots to ponder eh?

Reactions: Wine0