First time with dude(s) - true

JackedBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thought you guys would like the story of my first time with dick. This is true. Up to this point I had exclusively been with women and I live my life in the hetero world. Being a gym rat, I definitely had found some dudes attractive. But really only the top 1% of the gym – kind of an admiring, comparing, appreciation for the hard work thing.

So, anyway I have a friend that was friends with this gay couple. Both good looking. One was a legit working male model and he was really hot. Women were constantly complaining that he was gay. When I met him, I was almost uncomfortable because he was so good-looking – with a beautiful face and a ripped body. Not huge, but just in great shape for a slimmer model-type dude. I am a strong 8, but this dude was damn near a 10 facially, and for some reason, it was kind of intimidating.

Anyway, got to know him and his boyfriend. They used to throw major parties at their house with lots of party favors. I was there for a part one night and ended up staying later after most people left. We were still drinking and having fun. We ran out of booze, so the girl I knew and the boyfriend left to go to the liquor store. As soon as they walked out of the house, the hot guy grabbed my face and kissed me. I was honestly shocked. I couldn’t believe he had the balls to kiss a dude who, for all he knew, was straight. But I was drunk, he was bangin’, and as per usual, I was horny, so I let him do it. I immediately grabbed his face and stuck my tongue in his mouth. The feeling of kissing a guy was so weird. Hot. But weird. The hardness of his body and the scruff on his face was not something I was not used to but I liked it. We kept kissing, and I took his hand and stuck it down my pants. I said, “Is this what you want?” and he said, “fuck yeah, it is…oh man, you’re thick.” (I loved hearing him talk about how big I was. Girls never do that unless it’s “stop, it’s too big” or whatever). We kept kissing, and he was jerking me off with his hand in my pants, and I was hard as a rock. I stuck my hand down his pants and felt his dick – the first time I ever felt a dick, that wasn’t mine. I was bigger than him, but he had a decent cock - probably 6” hard. I played with it while he played with me. I took my shirt off and his shirt off. This was the first time I had felt another man’s body, and this dude had a really nice one. I was feeling his abs while he felt mine. Hands everywhere. It was really the hardness of his body that was such a turn-on. So different than a woman’s body. He made me flex and felt my arms, and that was so hot. Women always comment on my body, but they never really worship it, and this dude was straight worshiping me. It was amazing.

Then, out of nowhere, I hear the girl say, “OH MY GOD.” We both turned around, and she was standing there with his boyfriend, both with their mouths agape, back from the store. I shrugged. He shrugged. The girl covered her eyes and left the room. The boyfriend came over and said, “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time,” and he kissed me and grabbed my cock. I let him. Then I told them to kiss. They did. Then I told them both to get on their knees. They did. I said, “Who’s gonna suck it first?” and the hot one quickly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it out. Before I knew it, he was all the way down on it. I could feel his throat, and it was hot af. I had never had a girl that could take it all, and this dude was so hungry for it that he just jammed it down his throat in 2 seconds. I grabbed the back of his head and smashed his face into my pubic bone. He gagged and took it out. I asked him if he liked it, and he said, “Yes.” I told him to share with his boyfriend so he did. He offered my cock to his dude, and he started slobbering all over it as well while the other guy sucked my balls. It was amazing, and having them both on their knees, so hungry for my dick, was such a massive turn-on. I was fucking faces, slapping their faces with it, and they were loving every minute of it. Everything I wanted to do with women, but that they are usually too timid to vanilla to do.

Finally, I told them to get naked, which they did. We went over to the bed, and we took turns sucking each other off. I spent most of my time with the hotter one. I actually enjoyed sucking dick. It was pretty fun, and the view from between his legs was so nice. Eventually, I told them to fuck each other for me. So I laid back, watched these two hot dudes fuck and stroked my cock. They took turns fucking each other, and eventually, I got bored, so I started fucking both of their faces on and off. They both came eventually and then they turned their attention back to getting me off. They sucked me, jerked me, and I flexed, and they felt my body until I blasted all over my abs. They both eagerly cleaned it up… and they shared it with me, which was a first. It tasted amazing. That was it. I got dressed and left. I went home and jerked off again, thinking about it with the taste of my own load in my mouth. It was so hot, I still think about it. And it was the start of my time fucking around with dudes on the side haha.

Thought you guys would like the story of my first time with dick. This is true. Up to this point I had exclusively been with women and I live my life in the hetero world. Being a gym rat, I definitely had found some dudes attractive. But really only the top 1% of the gym – kind of an admiring, comparing, appreciation for the hard work thing.

So, anyway I have a friend that was friends with this gay couple. Both good looking. One was a legit working male model and he was really hot. Women were constantly complaining that he was gay. When I met him, I was almost uncomfortable because he was so good-looking – with a beautiful face and a ripped body. Not huge, but just in great shape for a slimmer model-type dude. I am a strong 8, but this dude was damn near a 10 facially, and for some reason, it was kind of intimidating.

Anyway, got to know him and his boyfriend. They used to throw major parties at their house with lots of party favors. I was there for a part one night and ended up staying later after most people left. We were still drinking and having fun. We ran out of booze, so the girl I knew and the boyfriend left to go to the liquor store. As soon as they walked out of the house, the hot guy grabbed my face and kissed me. I was honestly shocked. I couldn’t believe he had the balls to kiss a dude who, for all he knew, was straight. But I was drunk, he was bangin’, and as per usual, I was horny, so I let him do it. I immediately grabbed his face and stuck my tongue in his mouth. The feeling of kissing a guy was so weird. Hot. But weird. The hardness of his body and the scruff on his face was not something I was not used to but I liked it. We kept kissing, and I took his hand and stuck it down my pants. I said, “Is this what you want?” and he said, “fuck yeah, it is…oh man, you’re thick.” (I loved hearing him talk about how big I was. Girls never do that unless it’s “stop, it’s too big” or whatever). We kept kissing, and he was jerking me off with his hand in my pants, and I was hard as a rock. I stuck my hand down his pants and felt his dick – the first time I ever felt a dick, that wasn’t mine. I was bigger than him, but he had a decent cock - probably 6” hard. I played with it while he played with me. I took my shirt off and his shirt off. This was the first time I had felt another man’s body, and this dude had a really nice one. I was feeling his abs while he felt mine. Hands everywhere. It was really the hardness of his body that was such a turn-on. So different than a woman’s body. He made me flex and felt my arms, and that was so hot. Women always comment on my body, but they never really worship it, and this dude was straight worshiping me. It was amazing.

Then, out of nowhere, I hear the girl say, “OH MY GOD.” We both turned around, and she was standing there with his boyfriend, both with their mouths agape, back from the store. I shrugged. He shrugged. The girl covered her eyes and left the room. The boyfriend came over and said, “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time,” and he kissed me and grabbed my cock. I let him. Then I told them to kiss. They did. Then I told them both to get on their knees. They did. I said, “Who’s gonna suck it first?” and the hot one quickly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it out. Before I knew it, he was all the way down on it. I could feel his throat, and it was hot af. I had never had a girl that could take it all, and this dude was so hungry for it that he just jammed it down his throat in 2 seconds. I grabbed the back of his head and smashed his face into my pubic bone. He gagged and took it out. I asked him if he liked it, and he said, “Yes.” I told him to share with his boyfriend so he did. He offered my cock to his dude, and he started slobbering all over it as well while the other guy sucked my balls. It was amazing, and having them both on their knees, so hungry for my dick, was such a massive turn-on. I was fucking faces, slapping their faces with it, and they were loving every minute of it. Everything I wanted to do with women, but that they are usually too timid to vanilla to do.

Finally, I told them to get naked, which they did. We went over to the bed, and we took turns sucking each other off. I spent most of my time with the hotter one. I actually enjoyed sucking dick. It was pretty fun, and the view from between his legs was so nice. Eventually, I told them to fuck each other for me. So I laid back, watched these two hot dudes fuck and stroked my cock. They took turns fucking each other, and eventually, I got bored, so I started fucking both of their faces on and off. They both came eventually and then they turned their attention back to getting me off. They sucked me, jerked me, and I flexed, and they felt my body until I blasted all over my abs. They both eagerly cleaned it up… and they shared it with me, which was a first. It tasted amazing. That was it. I got dressed and left. I went home and jerked off again, thinking about it with the taste of my own load in my mouth. It was so hot, I still think about it. And it was the start of my time fucking around with dudes on the side haha.
I wish the hot guy to take your virginity....

Wanna hear more your stories....