First time you swallowed or got a facial how was it

Eatuallout80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What was it like how did I happen was it mtf mtm was it a lot of cum did u gag swallow spit was he tiny a stage or big did u feel his spurts hit hard or was it just drops slow lame?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was it like how did I happen was it mtf mtm was it a lot of cum did u gag swallow spit was he tiny a stage or big did u feel his spurts hit hard or was it just drops slow lame?
Oral sex has always been part of foreplay with me and all the women I've been with, so my experience with cumming on or near a woman's face or in her mouth is extremely limited, despite many decades of having sex.

There were a few times earlier in my life where a blowjob was all I was going to get, but when it was time for me to cum, all of the woman stopped sucking and just stroked me until I came. Usually the cum would shoot about a foot or so up into the air, maybe more if my cock was horizontal.

One time a girlfriend was giving me a handjob/blowjob combination as she was on her period, but wanted to give me pleasure and see me cum. She did that hand and suck combination thing, ensuing all 7 inches of me was getting attention. When I got to the point of no return, she just stroked me until I came. What surprised us both is that I started shooting cum about 2-3 feet straight up into the air! I was really horny and she did a great job of making sure I was totally stimulated and ready to explode!

Reactions: Eatuallout80

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had just started blowing a guy when he unloaded in my mouth. Our clothes weren't even off. I aspirated some of his come which had jetted into my throat--cough, cough--and swallowed the rest. His cock pulsed in my hand and lips. Excitable boy. He came easily when I topped him too.

Eatuallout80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oral sex has always been part of foreplay with me and all the women I've been with, so my experience with cumming on or near a woman's face or in her mouth is extremely limited, despite many decades of having sex.

There were a few times earlier in my life where a blowjob was all I was going to get, but when it was time for me to cum, all of the woman stopped sucking and just stroked me until I came. Usually the cum would shoot about a foot or so up into the air, maybe more if my cock was horizontal.

One time a girlfriend was giving me a handjob/blowjob combination as she was on her period, but wanted to give me pleasure and see me cum. She did that hand and suck combination thing, ensuing all 7 inches of me was getting attention. When I got to the point of no return, she just stroked me until I came. What surprised us both is that I started shooting cum about 2-3 feet straight up into the air! I was really horny and she did a great job of making sure I was totally stimulated and ready to explode!
Yea guess everyone's different I know most females I've met and been with all even when I was younger said they didn't like sucking but for the most part they all did but yes not all swallowed and ive been their also a lot of stimulation has made me shoot my load far it's all in how they work it I think and the vibe in some ways

Reactions: lapdog2001

Eatuallout80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had just started blowing a guy when he unloaded in my mouth. Our clothes weren't even off. I aspirated some of his come which had jetted into my throat--cough, cough--and swallowed the rest. His cock pulsed in my hand and lips. Excitable boy. He came easily when I topped him too.
Times I've sucked guys off even now I guess I get so nervous and I end up not making them finish or they finish themselves off even though I really want to do it for them just don't know why I can't go on most of the time but a few years ago I did meet a guy who was easy and second time he did cum on my face and I was a lot I really enjoyed it and second time I was wanting to do that again and he let me know when he was going to cum but something in me had me keep going sucking stoking him and it happened felt him explode I was about to stop but kept going felt it gushing shot after shot and shot I felt it gushing in my mouth and going down my throat and some out i kept going till i was sure he was satisfied and without thinking made sure I swallowed evey bit of it my experience with that was amazing i must say and well he was also surprised and said wow i wasn't expecting that so it was worth it and have to see when i do it again without backing out of it

Eatuallout80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It took me awhile to like swallowing (I hated the texture), but I've loved getting facials since the very first time. Facials made me love and actively want to improve at sucking cock.
I know what you mean something about getting a facial even though it's only happened once for me just makes me want to try it more and the feeling I get is something different I can't even explain but is amazing and that's with me not even getting off cumming and I'm thrilled

• Love
Reactions: HungBtmVegas

HungBtmVegas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know what you mean something about getting a facial even though it's only happened once for me just makes me want to try it more and the feeling I get is something different I can't even explain but is amazing and that's with me not even getting off cumming and I'm thrilled
I think even moreso because my first boyfriend was a rope shooter and a loud moaner when he came, so it always felt like I was doing a great job and he loved cumming all over my face and telling me I was prettiest while I was covered in cum and I loved that.

LiquidSky

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had a facial but I love having a guy bust his nut in my mouth. The first time was when I was in college sucking a jock-type's meaty cut cock. He shot his thick load in my mouth and I loved the taste.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very early one new years day, very drunk and got picked up by a guy in the USAF who face fucked me, held my head in place while he shot his load over my tonsils, made sure I'd swallowed before staggering away into the distance.

x911xxx

Admired Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had my face nutted on the first time I gave oral.

The guy I was giving head to knew it was my first time so he was willing to work with me which was nice. He sat on his couch while I sucked him, when he was ready to pop he asked me if I wanted to swallow or have it on my face. I told him face as I was nervous. He stood up over and me and blasted with a good 4 ropes of cum. I remember thinking, so that's what it feels like(after nutting on many women's faces in the past).

Eatuallout80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think even moreso because my first boyfriend was a rope shooter and a loud moaner when he came, so it always felt like I was doing a great job and he loved cumming all over my face and telling me I was prettiest while I was covered in cum and I loved that.
Oh I must say wish I was you getting those facials I'm sure I'd love it also

• Love
Reactions: HungBtmVegas

Eatuallout80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I
I've never had a facial but I love having a guy bust his nut in my mouth. The first time was when I was in college sucking a jock-type's meaty cut cock. He shot his thick load in my mouth and I loved the taste.
Know what you mean I mean I wasn't that young but still it was a great feeling

Reactions: LiquidSky

Eatuallout80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had my face nutted on the first time I gave oral.

The guy I was giving head to knew it was my first time so he was willing to work with me which was nice. He sat on his couch while I sucked him, when he was ready to pop he asked me if I wanted to swallow or have it on my face. I told him face as I was nervous. He stood up over and me and blasted with a good 4 ropes of cum. I remember thinking, so that's what it feels like(after nutting on many women's faces in the past).
Sound so similar to how I got mine him standing over me letting me know he was going to cum and just had him finish by jacking himself over my face also feeling it splashing my face over and over was great
Very early one new years day, very drunk and got picked up by a guy in the USAF who face fucked me, held my head in place while he shot his load over my tonsils, made sure I'd swallowed before staggering away into the distance.
It's always good to have someone willing to swallow think once they try it they get to really liking it at least in my case I sure did

Nerdash

Experimental Member
Media
Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi,India
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember my first time..it was in the night ..i was blowing my freinds dick for the first time and he didn't warned me to back off ..he filled my mouth with his cum (taste between sweet and salty) .i gulped it without any second thought.....and after that ...i was in shock ..for what just happened. But on the good side it made me crave for more. Now there's no going back...i love swallowing cum