Fitness / Gym Help

lambit

Experimental Member
Media
Good morning everyone

For a long time I've wanted to transform my body, not really heavily muscled or anything like it, would like to tone up my body and look better.

Unfortunately I could never find a long term fitness plan that i can follow and then I struggled with food plan that was either too complicated or very expensive to sustain. I have also used and discarded plently of apps but nothing seems to work for me. Right now I attend bodypump classes but It doesnt seem to be enough.

I always wandered about guys who have really look bodies... how do they plan their exercise? what do they eat? How often do they go to the gym? etc etc

Hope someone can nudge me in the right direction. Thank you :)

Reactions: C18

lambit

Experimental Member
Media
Good morning everyone

For a long time I've wanted to transform my body, not really heavily muscled or anything like it, would like to tone up my body and look better.

Unfortunately I could never find a long term fitness plan that i can follow and then I struggled with food plan that was either too complicated or very expensive to sustain. I have also used and discarded plently of apps but nothing seems to work for me. Right now I attend bodypump classes but It doesnt seem to be enough.

I always wandered about guys who have really look bodies... how do they plan their exercise? what do they eat? How often do they go to the gym? etc etc

Hope someone can nudge me in the right direction. Thank you :)