Flat Hard Stomachs

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hard Stomach. I find I am more attracted to a rounded female stomach. But then again hard too. Decided but not. I think it has more to do with brain tissue.

Experience causes me to ask the question. Physically, is it the vision of trim?

For me, it's whomever takes the time to care.

Am I being told waffle when a mans shoulders and trim stomach come first before bulge? No? Yes?..I'm past the point of influence. Just in conversation kiddies :) When you reach an age you think or assume you have heard it all.

I don't think this.......what is it that causes the attraction to evolve the human species? Apart from the fact a website allows you to express an opinion :)

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, it sure isn’t a great set of abs. The older I get, the less the physical is important. When I was young and immature, physical looks might have mattered more. Now, it’s a certain look in the eyes. It’s the way he makes me laugh, and the way he makes me feel. The last guy I was attracted to was close to 400 lbs. But he was witty, smart, and terribly interesting. So it doesn’t matter.

In my dating life, I tend to end up with average bodied men. But I’ve been with all kinds, from body builders to skinny short dudes. It really is whats inside that counts to me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Team belly!

I lurve a rounded, smooshy, snuzzle friendly belly.

Flat abs make me sad, thinking of all the banana puddings that person never got to eat. :sob:

If it makes ya happy? Cut days are a thing.

If it feels like a non-flat tummy means a person is less than? I'm sorry someone filled ya head with ouch. Here's a banana pudding.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always been podgy even at my skinniest, the fat kinda sits fairly evenly around my middle rather than just having a belly kinda means I always also get back rolls Lol. I was definitely built for comfort and not speed.

Reactions: LaFemme

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I find I’m more compatible with someone who tries to be in shape.
Not body builder, but highly functional. Able to hike, able to do things. Wants to, too.

I’m more concerned that I stay in shape. To meet my partner’s abilities.
Shape is more important inside than outside. Health matters. Endurance figures in. Plaque in arteries or the brain is no bueno.

Reactions: g0nz0

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Team belly!

I lurve a rounded, smooshy, snuzzle friendly belly.

Flat abs make me sad, thinking of all the banana puddings that person never got to eat. :sob:

If it makes ya happy? Cut days are a thing.

If it feels like a non-flat tummy means a person is less than? I'm sorry someone filled ya head with ouch. Here's a banana pudding.
This. ♥️ But chocolate pudding, my dude doesn't like bananas at all sadly. I'll take the banana pudding though.

Reactions: g0nz0

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer lean on myself and on my man. We do what we can to keep fit. If one day that becomes impossible, it's ok, too.