Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first experience was a surprise too.
We were having sex in his bed. I was standing fucking him from behind while he was on his fours on his bed.
I decided to put one of feet on bed. Since I have long legs it landed close to his head.
Suddenly he started sucking my big toe and it felt amazing.

I don't have foot fetish, I'm not aroused by touching other guys feet but I found out that I have very sensitive feet and definietly playing with them gives me pleasure.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i think feet are hot looking, and I love getting my face in a dudes feet, socks on or off. Foot worship can be foreplay or the main event.. Footjobs are hot too, and if a dude starts playing with my feet while hes fucking me it's over (in a good way).
sound hot man look sexy feet myself.

islandboy222

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I got a foot fetish from a young age. I'm not sure why. Looking at them gave me boners. I remember my dad used to make me massage his feet. I don't know it thats related lol. Unfortunately, I've never gotten to act upon it. I'm to shy and embarrassed to bring it up to a guy.

Don’t like dirty feet or horrible nails and dry skin. But yeah do love seeing guys at the gym or in flip flops.

Reactions: warezaa