For A “girl”

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I am 5'9", husband is 5'10". We look identical in height though.

I. Have. Fucking. T-Rex. Arms.

Our kitchen cabinets are tall and deep. Things at the edge of the top shelf, I can do, but I can't reach anything towards the back, he has to. I have a stool I use for taking pictures in the light box (set on top of the bourbon shelf) because my arms aren't long enough to comfortably take most photos.

Made for great ability to violate dress code (arms at side hem must reach finger tips) but are a nightmare for reaching shit on my top shelf -_-. The joys of being the offspring of a 5'1 and 6'0 pair.

oh, mitt, I’m laughing here.
Spawn and I were talking, and I asked their actual height. 5’8”, but sadly got my tiny torso, and dad’s short legs. Had that reversed, Spawn would be 6’3”. his dad was long in the torso, and I rock a 33” inseam in my 63 inch body. My fingertips reach past the midline of my femur/thigh. (Soon my hair will too, again. I’ve a goal of 60 inches of hair. I’m less than 20 inches from that goal. This also messes with people’s perception of size)
If I’m slender, I appear tall until next to something or someone.
I climb like a monkey because I have long extremities on a compact core. I appear extra graceful in dance while occasionally failing a “you must be this tall to ride“ sign.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
5' 9" here too, long arms, legs and torso. I have slender, creepy fingers. Big feet.

Living in NM I kinda tower over everyone too. Most grown men I know are actually about my exact height. Only one of my coworkers is taller than me. All but one of them are men. It's pretty rare that I run into a woman taller than me. And when I do, she's almost never from here. Just visiting/moved here from out of state.

My lady coworker is about 5' tall and doesn't weigh more than 100 lbs. I'm about 70 lbs heavier than her and 9 inches taller.

The guys trip out on how large I actually am. I don't "look that big/heavy" but ohhh I am indeed.

My fella is about an inch taller than me, and around 30 lbs heavier. We fit together quite nicely when we fuck. Not many positions that don't work out for us. So, I'm very happy with my size/density. We compliment each other well, physically and otherwise.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm realizing how short I am reading this thread :neutral:

If you don't mind my asking when you say you don't look big/heavy but are indeed what do you mean?

When people happen to find out (for whatever reason) that I'm 170 lbs they don't believe me.

I'm just fairly proportionate for my height and I'm fairly dense so I don't look as tall/thick as I am until I'm up next to you.

Then when I point out my large hands/feet they snap and realize.. holy shit, you are kinda big! My hands don't look that big until I tell dudes to put their palm up to mine (which won't happen anymore because of covid) and they see that my hands are usually as big length-wise, just not as thick.

Finding gloves is a fucking bitch.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When people happen to find out (for whatever reason) that I'm 170 lbs they don't believe me.

I'm just fairly proportionate for my height and I'm fairly dense so I don't look as tall/thick as I am until I'm up next to you.

Then when I point out my large hands/feet they snap and realize.. holy shit, you are kinda big! My hands don't look that big until I tell dudes to put their palm up to mine (which won't happen anymore because of covid) and they see that my hands are usually as big length-wise, just not as thick.

I have the opposite hand issue. I'm a thick bitch, tall, size 9.5 feet, but I've got very tiny wrists and small hands. It's annoying finding small/med gloves in a time where people are hoarding them.

Again, this is just the weird ass result of a tiny mom and a tall ish dad. I'm a cluster fuck of oddities.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a giant. Big hands, artistic nature gave me long thin fingers. Huge feet, 10.5 mens, with crazy high arches.

I have rejected shoes except in situations of broken crockery or glass, as required by law/ store policy, and dramatic impact. Lots of hoof exfoliation and moisturizing going down at my house.

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Oh jeez. Do you really have difficulty finding gloves?

I am a giant. Big hands, artistic nature gave me long thin fingers. Huge feet, 10.5 mens, with crazy high arches.

I have rejected shoes except in situations of broken crockery or glass, as required by law/ store policy, and dramatic impact. Lots of hoof exfoliation and moisturizing going down at my house.

Ha, good one. What art do you like to make?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Long fingers here. Men’s gloves in stretchy material, under mittens works for me.
In medical, I go nitrile large. I’m ok with some wiggle.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Everyone is familiar with the term a "Girls night out". Yet I'm always uncomfortable and cringe when a question is asked on an adult site referring to "girls". Perhaps it's because I have had a family where once I referred to my daughters as girls, then in latter years, my little girls became young women.

I think if I called them girls now...Dad would get an ear full.

D

deleted5199391

That's why I think being not conforming for gender, social roles and ethnicity is the best.
Always ready to learn, never being defined by something you can't control.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Everyone is familiar with the term a "Girls night out". Yet I'm always uncomfortable and cringe when a question is asked on an adult site referring to "girls". Perhaps it's because I have had a family where once I referred to my daughters as girls, then in latter years, my little girls became young women.

I think if I called them girls now...Dad would get an ear full.

the equivalence to girls’ night out is boys’ night out. That, to me, seems fair. Both are throwing off the shackles of adulthood for a few hours.