For the Love of DILFS

Anyone got anything on the guys of the new OutTV reality show? There are some hotties I’d love to see more of.
Anyone got anything on the guys of the new OutTV reality show? There are some hotties I’d love to see more of.
Some of them have onlyfans and NSFW Twitter but I’m looking for a link for episode 2 lmao

randomly came across this show on YT... it doesn't look bad. who has been watching it and what do you think?
(and I mean the actual content of the show... not who you think looks HOT lol!!!)

Reactions: flbatorgator
randomly came across this show on YT... it doesn't look bad. who has been watching it and what do you think?
(and I mean the actual content of the show... not who you think looks HOT lol!!!)
Honestly? I don't hate it. A part of me dislikes the whole Himbo/Daddy split and playing into those stereotypes, but I like that we've got multiple body types.

As the season progressed, Stormy Daniels seems to have become more comfortable hosting and has, oddly, been a treat to watch. The little mental health bit was a nice touch. The narrator is pretty great, I won't lie.

I hate myself for liking it, but my friend and I can't seem to stop watching it. :p

I hate that it fell into the Drama trope with Tokeyo (Tokyeo?) and Tony and the little blonde twink whose name I..oh, that's right. Phoenix.

We're gonna watch it 'til the end.

Reactions: omz and TDJ6
Honestly? I don't hate it. A part of me dislikes the whole Himbo/Daddy split and playing into those stereotypes, but I like that we've got multiple body types.

As the season progressed, Stormy Daniels seems to have become more comfortable hosting and has, oddly, been a treat to watch. The little mental health bit was a nice touch. The narrator is pretty great, I won't lie.

I hate myself for liking it, but my friend and I can't seem to stop watching it. :p

I hate that it fell into the Drama trope with Tokeyo (Tokyeo?) and Tony and the little blonde twink whose name I..oh, that's right. Phoenix.

We're gonna watch it 'til the end.
lol good enough for me...
i caught maybe the beginning of episode 3, and while it seemed deliciously trashy... i also found myself really wrapped up in their conversation (idk some daddy told one of the guys that he wanted to flirt with the other guys) so i'm gonna get into this weekend.

Reactions: flbatorgator
lol good enough for me...
i caught maybe the beginning of episode 3, and while it seemed deliciously trashy... i also found myself really wrapped up in their conversation (idk some daddy told one of the guys that he wanted to flirt with the other guys) so i'm gonna get into this weekend.
I won't lie though, my favorite part was them trying to put the puzzle together. That will forever amuse me.

• Haha
Reactions: TDJ6
It’s not bad. I just fucking HATE Tokeyo. He so fkn annoying