for those who top...

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for those who top, if you fucked a man and he moaned a lot cos it hit the prostate, would this turn you off?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i don't do guys, but with the tgirls i have topped it is an absolute turn on!! why would it turn anyone off??? seems like a silly question

and when i have been topped by a gorgeous trans and start to moan my appreciation, it seems to just fuel her fire and push her to new heights and efforts.

getting a big hard on just thinking of past adventures and what the future may hold!!:tongue::05::adam4::069::002::kiss:

Last edited:

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
because it may seem not manly....
Would love to hear what the TS women think.....

My experience with TS women who like to top, the lines of what is "manly or feminine" begin to get very blurry. Once you begin to make love, all that stuff seems to go away. At least that was my experience. And yes, the TS women topping me seemed to enjoy and get more turned on the louder I moaned. Peace.

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would love to hear what the TS women think.....

My experience with TS women who like to top, the lines of what is "manly or feminine" begin to get very blurry. Once you begin to make love, all that stuff seems to go away. At least that was my experience. And yes, the TS women topping me seemed to enjoy and get more turned on the louder I moaned. Peace.

ok...well i'm not usually lacking confidence, but then moaning is not something i can help....it's the prostate haha..

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for those who top, if you fucked a man and he moaned a lot cos it hit the prostate, would this turn you off?

Nope, much like when you fuck a girl the verbally of hearing the pleasure is a huge turn on. At least for me. Its nice to know i am doing something right. Plus who wants to fuck a lifeless corpse. Guy moans are different then girl moans too.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope, much like when you fuck a girl the verbally of hearing the pleasure is a huge turn on. At least for me. Its nice to know i am doing something right. Plus who wants to fuck a lifeless corpse. Guy moans are different then girl moans too.
Hi MzS, What do you mean, when you say "Guy moans are different then girl moans?" I ask because I do feel like the sounds I make as a bottom, are different than the sounds I make as a top. I have often thought to myself that the moaning and breathing/gasping I do as a bottom may sound "more feminine"....without really knowing what that means. It's certainly a different "pleasure" I am feeling....it just feels good to "let go"...spreading your legs, arching your back, and moaning, sighing, gasping...are these more "feminine" characteristics? Or just some damn good love making? Thoughts?

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi MzS, What do you mean, when you say "Guy moans are different then girl moans?" I ask because I do feel like the sounds I make as a bottom, are different than the sounds I make as a top. I have often thought to myself that the moaning and breathing/gasping I do as a bottom may sound "more feminine"....without really knowing what that means. It's certainly a different "pleasure" I am feeling....it just feels good to "let go"...spreading your legs, arching your back, and moaning, sighing, gasping...are these more "feminine" characteristics? Or just some damn good love making? Thoughts?

Well anyone getting pounded is gonna moan. Guys ussually grunt when having sex (topping) and moan while bottoming. But the sounds a man makes when they do it arent the sounds a woman makes. lol

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well anyone getting pounded is gonna moan. Guys ussually grunt when having sex (topping) and moan while bottoming. But the sounds a man makes when they do it arent the sounds a woman makes. lol
LOL. I have to agree...all bottoms moan to some degree....My experience is that TS women topping do not sound like a man grunting....it's a different sound. TS women bottoming seem to moan and sound,....well, just like a woman.... I love the sound a women makes as they build towards an orgasm. Jane Marie and Yasmin Lee come to mind!! Men moaning as bottoms....that's the one that I can't quite "figure out".....not that it really matters....LOL......just enjoy the feeling....who cares what you sound like....have a great day MzS....

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

just the first few times i got it i moaned plenty bevcause i wasn't used to it. i haven't got it in a long time, so may moan more than usual. lol.

I like to moan and let the top know that I'm enjoying it. I've been told I'm too loud, but I can't help it. I love to bury my head in a pillow and scream!

Reactions: Mister2101