For USA born Uncut males only. Why were you left uncut?

As a Southern US male, I'm not sure why I was left uncut but I'm sure glad I was. I felt a little strange at first being different from most of the others but my lovers really like my being intact. My fore View attachment 14282621 View attachment 14282631 View attachment 14282641 View attachment 14282671 View attachment 14282681 View attachment 14282691 skin fully covers my glans when soft but auto-retracts when I get hard (see pics).
Love the feedback all!

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Shortly after I was born (in 1938), the doctor said to my mother, "I circumcised your baby this morning.". She had not discussed it with the doctor. Apparently the doctor treated it as totally routine which, at that time, was standard and unquestioned practice, like cutting the umbilical cord. And now, because this thread is only for American males who are uncut, I shall make no more comments.

The way I understand it from what I have read, circumcision was rare in the US before WWII

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The way I understand it from what I have read, circumcision was rare in the US before WWII

Depends on where you were. It became popular (again) during Victorian times, first in the U.K. and then in the U.S....at least in cities and places where they enjoyed doctor-assisted births. The informed opinion (among middle- and upper-class and those trying to be) in this sex-obsessed time that circumcision would decrease the "evils" (including insanity and blindness) of too-pleasurable masturbation. You can see how well that worked out.

Reactions: NCbear
S

SirConcis

I read somewhere that between 1930 and 1940 the circ rate in USA was roughly 40%. But just as there aren't any trustable statistics on circumcision today, there wouldn't be trustable ones back then. I have found vintage images to provide some insight.
(Today, statistics may show circs done in hospitals, but more and mroe and done at a local clinic a few days after birth, after mother/baby have been released so hospital circ stats are incomplete). Back then, it is more probable all circs were done in hospital since the birthing was done over more days, so plenty of time to do son before son/mother are released.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read somewhere that between 1930 and 1940 the circ rate in USA was roughly 40%. But just as there aren't any trustable statistics on circumcision today, there wouldn't be trustable ones back then. I have found vintage images to provide some insight.
(Today, statistics may show circs done in hospitals, but more and mroe and done at a local clinic a few days after birth, after mother/baby have been released so hospital circ stats are incomplete). Back then, it is more probable all circs were done in hospital since the birthing was done over more days, so plenty of time to do son before son/mother are released.

Based on my observations, it appears that the cut rate here in the U. S. of A. was much closer to 100% than to 40% for men born between 1930 and 1940.

In physical education there was no privacy when changing into our gym clothes or showering. The one time I saw a classmate who was uncut I did not understand what I was seeing because I had never before seen an uncut classmate. That was in Wisconsin; it may have been different in other areas. However, in 1978, when I moved to San Diego, I saw thousands of nude guys at a nude beach and practically all were cut.

Getting accurate statistics may be impossible, but a 40% cut rate would seem to be way too low.

jayjay0026

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All of you are so lucky. The Dr left enough skin, than when I am soft my head is covered but all the skin retracts when I get a semi or a hard on. I love uncut.
Real talk they don’t understand that we envy they uncut and wish we had so much skin like them ..

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Nearly every state here in the USA have banned all elective surgeries which includes infant circumcision until further notice. There are boys being born all over this country everyday that are leaving the hospital intact and if this coronavirus drags on for months we could see a major shift in circumcision rates and the culture of cutting we have in this country.

Atarashiya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find this thread so inspiring. I'm uncut European guy and I feel ashamed of my uncut dick although I shouldn't because intact is normal. I feel better knowing that there are quite many guys in US who are uncut. I just envy cut guys their dicks because helmet looks better than hoodie. Personally I think in all countries neonatal circumcision should be performed. I decided to undergo adult circumcision soon. After that I have the balls to visit US.

Reactions: long legs

because my dad's not american and i guess the doctor didn't push it and my mom didn't care enough to fight him on it either. but it might also be the hypospadias lol. regardless, i'm happy having it, although took a while to make the head less sensitive than cut guys

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I find this thread so inspiring. I'm uncut European guy and I feel ashamed of my uncut dick although I shouldn't because intact is normal. I feel better knowing that there are quite many guys in US who are uncut. I just envy cut guys their dicks because helmet looks better than hoodie. Personally I think in all countries neonatal circumcision should be performed. I decided to undergo adult circumcision soon. After that I have the balls to visit US.
If you get circumcised just so you can "have the balls" to come to the US, then that is a stupid reason. Your dick looks cut anyway. I see that it is not but most Americans wouldn't know the difference. Anyway, Your foreskin would make you quite popular in the US.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
If you get circumcised just so you can "have the balls" to come to the US, then that is a stupid reason. Your dick looks cut anyway. I see that it is not but most Americans wouldn't know the difference. Anyway, Your foreskin would make you quite popular in the US.
I meant to say that keep your foreskin pulled back and your dick'll look cut anyway.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I was born and delivered by our family Physician at the then family home and the Physician and the Nurse (Physicians wife) did not circumcise me at that time. My parents were supposed to bring me into the Physicians Office for a check up and at that time I would be circumcised. It did not get done then either. They did take me to the Physician's Office when I was 5 to 6 YO and of coarse the Physicians explanation of the procedure at that time frightened the hell out of me that he was going to cut my penis off and the Physician put off the Circumcision till a later date that never came about for what ever reason. A few years later school mates when they would see my nasty looking uncircumcised penis would point and laugh about my funny looking penis. They even told their Sisters if they had one, because then the girls when they saw me would point and whisper in each others ear about it and I really felt hurt that I was the only boy in the world that did not have a circumcised penis! I always envied those beautiful circumcised penises I saw in later years in gym and sports classes dressing rooms and group showers, grades 7 through 9 and HS 10 through 12. I never went on to college because of gym and sports the the punishment of the pointing and laughing. I did go to a trade school and learned a trade where the only sports was my participation at a nearby park and I went back to my apartment and showered. I did have a circumcision at age 29 YO which was one of the best things I ever did for myself.

Atarashiya, if you have the desire and having a circumcised penis will make you happy then get you penis circumcised. I got my penis circumcised because it made me happy and it gave me the penis I wanted to look at when I pulled my penis out to urinate at a public rest room. I could now go to nude beaches and go skinny dipping with others and would not be laughed at because I had a nasty looking penis for other to see and laugh about as I experienced in my younger years. The treatment by other children in my youth is not a big deal to me at this stage of my life,but it was up and through HS and many years after HS till I got my circumcision. Good luck with YOUR decision no matter what, make it your decision and no influence of anyone here. These guys are very one sided with their thinking of circumcision.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't work. Firstly my foreskin is quite thick and secondly my glans is too small or so and foreskin slides down immediately when flaccid.

You are very correct as that is the way mine did as well.

Reactions: Atarashiya

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
You are very correct as that is the way mine did as well.
My foreskin won't stay back on its own either. I don't see any reason to be self-conscious or anything about having a foreskin. The male population of the USA is 165,371,833. If 90% of the population is circumcised then there are still 16,537,183 of us uncircumcised. The amount of circumcised males has never been 100%. It has never been 90% as there are always lots of uncircumcised foreign born males living here. Say the actual amount of circumcised males in the USA is 50% then there are 82,685,916 of each cut and uncut.

RammingGull

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was born with Hypospadias where the urethra doesn't exit exactly at the tip of the penis. It's genetic and my dad had it too. The docs can tell at birth you have it, but can't tell how severe for a few years until the penis develops. My dad needed surgery to 'fix' his, so the docs said leave the foreskin so that a natural skin graft would be available if needed. Thankfully my case is very mild - instead of being centered in my 'slit', the opening is at the bottom, kinda where the frenulum meets the head. If you notice in my precum vid the hole is at the bottom end of the slit. If I pee or cum hard it shoots out through the slit, but any dribbling just comes out the bottom end. Makes dual stream piss pretty common actually. Anyway, being 5 years old by this time, the parents decided I was too old to have a voluntary surgery like that.