For USA born Uncut males only. Why were you left uncut?

BigBriCirc9

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find this thread so inspiring. I'm uncut European guy and I feel ashamed of my uncut dick although I shouldn't because intact is normal. I feel better knowing that there are quite many guys in US who are uncut. I just envy cut guys their dicks because helmet looks better than hoodie. Personally I think in all countries neonatal circumcision should be performed. I decided to undergo adult circumcision soon. After that I have the balls to visit US.
Check with Dr. David Cornell in Atlanta. Many get circumcised for cosmetic reasons. They like the look of the naked helmet better.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The way I understand it from what I have read, circumcision was rare in the US before WWII
My father said a lot of infections in uncut guys due to battlefield conditions started the trend. And since we were at war with Germany and most Germans were uncut (and still are I believe) they wanted to disassociate from Germans by being cut.

Reactions: Atarashiya

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
My father said a lot of infections in uncut guys due to battlefield conditions started the trend. And since we were at war with Germany and most Germans were uncut (and still are I believe) they wanted to disassociate from Germans by being cut.

Some say the Jewish Doctors in the US pushed circumcision so THEY would not stand out. I don't know or understand why it was pushed so except for the money and to be able to do it without the parents' consent just boggles the mind.

Reactions: Lgbfjb

Nonsenseboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some say the Jewish Doctors in the US pushed circumcision so THEY would not stand out. I don't know or understand why it was pushed so except for the money and to be able to do it without the parents' consent just boggles the mind.

I believe that. Hospitals are on board as long as they can charge for it.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

ds35mm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Most of the men in the world are uncut. Other than for religious reasons , there is no scientific evidence for circumcision. In the ancient times, in middle east where bathing daily was impossible, it made sense to do so to prevent infection. These days there is no reason to perform a barbaric act on a newborn.

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Religious circumcision (Judaism, Islam) is like tribe mentality. You must get circumcised to fit into the tribe.

Somehow American doctors have been able to fool people for decades into believing circumcision is some sort of vaccine against HIV, Cancer, STD's and all kinds of infections.

You don't have to be a doctor or scientist to realize to numbers don't add up. The United States has the highest rate of HIV and STD's in the world of any developed nation while also having the highest circumcision rate outside of Israel and Muslim countries.

If expecting parents just did 5 minutes of research they would never do this to their sons.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Many males in my family born late 1880 through 1900 such as my Father and all his brothers (My Uncles 7) were all circumcised soon after being born. Most of my male cousins born prior to WW II were all circumcised that i saw take a leak outside when I was a kid at family gatherings. These men were what seemed ancient in age probably mid 60's. As a child I grew up in a very rural environment in North West Missouri.

I was a late arrival to the family as I was 12 years younger than my next brother I had 6 brothers and all were circumcised close to birth except me. I was born toward the end of the war. I am sure I was an accident those were common in those days. I had myself circumcised and a vasectomy at age 29 YO by a Physician in LA CA on request really. One of the best things I ever did for myself. I can't really say since so many in my family were born prior to the war and circumcised that WW II started the circumcising boys to be any more common in the USA or not. Certainly all the males in my family that were born after the war my nephews and 2nd cousins were circumcised.

As a child on the farm in the summer working in the field and field hand were very common. My job was to carry ice water or ice tea out to the field hands my Father hired many of them a couple hears younger than my Father and usually when I got out there they would stop what they were working at to take a break which included taking a leak and having a glass of ice water or ice tea what ever my Mother sent me out for them. All the ones of those I saw take a leak were circumcised. Seldom was anyone shy about taking a leak in front of others unless my Mother brought out the ice water or the ice tea. I seldom saw an uncircumcised penis. We never saw field hands of other nationalities as today and the only place I ever saw a negroid individual was in the bigger city several miles away.

When I started school, I just walked across the dirt road in front of our house to a one room white school house on 1 acre of land with a water well, 2 outhouses (1 for Boys and 1 for Girls) and a horse shed with corral to help protect horses from the weather. All the males I saw as most boys would just go behind the boys outhouse and take a leak. When someone saw I was uncircumcised or had a very different, strange looking penis than the rest of the boys everyone had to investigate. Made be feel very self conscious about my penis, this sort of thing continued all the way through my school years and after.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Religious circumcision (Judaism, Islam) is like tribe mentality. You must get circumcised to fit into the tribe.

Somehow American doctors have been able to fool people for decades into believing circumcision is some sort of vaccine against HIV, Cancer, STD's and all kinds of infections.

You don't have to be a doctor or scientist to realize to numbers don't add up. The United States has the highest rate of HIV and STD's in the world of any developed nation while also having the highest circumcision rate outside of Israel and Muslim countries.

If expecting parents just did 5 minutes of research they would never do this to their sons.

you are 100 percent correct!

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

uncut, I heard something similar to this and it had to do with the Jews, especially during the wwII, that’s how they could tell if you were a Gentile or not to some effect.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are so many more males in the world who are intact and don't have infections!! This is a total fallacy that circumcision prevents infection. Regular washing with soap and water prevent infection.
And not even soap is needed which removes the natural bacteria. Water is sufficient

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are so many more males in the world who are intact and don't have infections!! This is a total fallacy that circumcision prevents infection. Regular washing with soap and water prevent infection.

Probably you are right. However, many doctors see circumcised as normal and uncircumcised as abnormal so if there is a problem they automatically see circumcision as the solution. It's about the way smoking used to be seen. At one time not smoking by men was seen as abnormal.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw a post on how is becoming rarer and rarer in the states...but that's also been the case for 10+ years.

Does anyone have recently captured rates/metrics for US circ jobs? How about global rates?

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I saw a post on how is becoming rarer and rarer in the states...but that's also been the case for 10+ years.

Does anyone have recently captured rates/metrics for US circ jobs? How about global rates?
Think the USA rate is about 60% but I believe it’s skewed by traditional Hispanic Latinos. This is based on nurse friends

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's some interesting highlights I found:

Across the 32-year period from 1979 through 2010, the national rate of newborn circumcision declined 10% overall, from 64.5% to 58.3%. During this time, the overall percentage of newborns circumcised during their birth hospitalization was highest in 1981 at 64.9%, and lowest in 2007 at 55.4%. source: CDC

Between 1993 and 1999, the rate of male newborn circumcisions increased by 13 percent, from 55.3 to 62.7 percent of male newborn hospital stays. However, between 1999 and 2004, the rate of male newborn circumcisions decreased by 12 percent, from 62.7 to 54.9 percent of male newborn hospital stays. From 2004 to 2009, the rate of male newborn circumcisions remained relatively stable in the range of 55 to 56 percent of male newborns in the hospital. source: AHRQ

There seems to be a lack of any recent data...these are a decade+ old and rates could've gone in any direction up or down! Odd that there isn't any scientific orgs measuring nowadays.

Some other trends that were noted:
  • lower rates in big urban centers
  • lower rates in uninsured/medicaid births
  • lower rates in recent immigrant populations
  • lowest rate in CA at the state level
  • highest rate in upper midwest
  • highest rates for non-hispanic whites (high 80%!)