Forbidden Pleasures

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

At forty three, with a wife, two kids and a decent job, many people would be forgiven for believing that I had it all tied up. I'd been happily married for sixteen years, we lived in a modest home in a sleepy town, and on the outside, everything seemed perfectly average.

On the inside, however, I had a secret, and my secret was the neighbour's boy.

His father Richard and I had been close buddies for most of the last ten years that we'd lived here. He was your typical truck driving, let's go fishing kind of guy, and I'd always been happy to oblige. I guess when you reach my age and you've settled down, you'll find any excuse to go for a few beers.

Corey was eighteen now, and up until that point I'll be honest, I barely noticed the kid. He was the same age as my eldest son, and the two of them hung out briefly as boys, but other than that, he'd been a pretty shy kid.

I hadn't twigged it before, but Corey's bedroom window was the one directly opposite our bedroom window, and just a few weeks ago, everything I had known and believed for the last forty odd years had come crashing down around me.

We were getting ready to go to my mother-in-law's place for dinner, which was about as exciting as you might expect. My wife was getting the boys ready downstairs and I was getting dressed in the bedroom when I just happened to glance out the window and found Corey.

I paid no attention to him at first. It wasn't like I'd never seen the guy before, but as I fixed my tie I looked up again and noticed that he was naked.

Now I'm no prude, and raising two sons means you're going to have your fair share of chaotic nudity, but this was different. He was standing far enough back from the window that I had a full view of his completely hairless, beautifully curved body and something about the scene made me ravenously horny.

I've never been attracted to a man before, but the cute young blond across from me was doing things to my brain that even my wife couldn't do. As I gawped at him, I felt my cock swell in my pants, and even though I knew that this was wrong on every level, I couldn't help but stare.

He seemed completely carefree in the perceived privacy of his own bedroom, and little did he know that the married father of two was perving on him from the house next door, until he did know, and the two of us locked eyes.

In that moment, panic set in and I scrambled back from the window. Sure, I hadn't actually done anything, but what would my wife say if she heard that I'd been staring through the window at the neighbours naked eighteen-year-old? When I eventually took another careful look, his curtains were pulled closed, and I felt like a fucking creep.

A few days passed before the weekend arrived once more and Richard and I had planned a trip out to the lake. He had a small boat and I had plenty of beer, so at seven o' clock on Saturday morning a knock sounded on my door and when I opened it, it wasn't Richard who stood in the porch.

"Hey, Steven" Corey smiled, "need a hand with your fishing stuff?"

Holy shit, he was hot. His eyes were sparkling green, his messy blond hair hung loosely on his head, and his golden, sun-kissed skin showed not a single imperfection. The cute dimples in his cheeks lit up his youthful face, and I'll be honest, it was difficult not to keep my eyes on the crotch of his loose blue shorts which left nothing to the imagination.

"You don't mind if this little shit tags along, do you, Steve?" Richard called from his truck, "suddenly he 'loves fishing'" he added with the air quotes and a roll of his eyes.

I didn't mind at all, but it didn't make sense. Corey, like my own son, had never had any interest in fishing. He was one of those kids who made TikToks and got angry at video games, but I wasn't about to turn down some eye candy for the day, no matter how creepy that sounded.

The lake wasn't far from where we lived, so after a short drive we reached our destination and the three of us lugged a cooler of beer and three fishing rods onto the boat as the morning sun began to bake down on us.

Richard headed up the front of the boat and began to do whatever needed to be done whilst Corey and I stood on the deck at the back. I'd always loved the scenery out here, it was completely surrounded by trees which afforded a serene privacy.

"Do you work out?" Corey asked, and I turned to find him right next to me.

"Oh" I said, taken aback at how close he was, "I um... No, not really anymore... Sometimes".

He was shorter than me by a decent stretch, and far slimmer, so I wasn't particularly bothered that he was enquiring. He stared at my arms, which were admittedly quite large from my days on the building sites, and smiled at me.

"You look like you do" he said, and his voice was low and smooth.

Perhaps I was thinking too much into it, but there was something almost seductive about him. I shook it off and chuckled.

As we set sail, Richard and I sat up front and cracked open some beers, and Corey remained glued to his phone, video recording every fucking ripple in the water.

"Fucking kids, huh?" Richard scoffed, "when we were that age we'd be jumping into the damn lake, not photographing it".

I smiled, but immediately felt the need to defend my secret attraction to the boy.

"He's not really a kid, though, is he?" I half laughed, "I mean, he's a grown man now".

Richard cackled, and smacked his leg.

"A grown man?" He laughed, "his mom still tucks him into bed at night" he added, and that did absolutely nothing to help. "A grown man, HA!"

He was correct of course. My own son was eighteen, and there was nothing grown about him. Sure, he was legally an adult, but what difference did that make? I was more than twice Corey's age, and to even consider him in that light was wrong. No, that was it, I was going to push those depraved thoughts to the back of my mind and leave them there.

"I'm going for a piss" Richard belched, and disappeared into the cabin leaving Corey and I alone.

"Did you catch anything, Steven?" He asked, leaning over the side of the boat so that his t-shirt slid up his bronzed back to reveal the waistband of his white underwear. I pulled my eyes from it.

"Nope, they must be sleeping" I replied.

A silence fell for a moment until Corey spoke again, and my mouth became dry.

"Did you like what you saw from your bedroom?"

It felt like I'd gotten an electric shock. I stared at the back of the young man with wide eyes, hoping that I'd misheard him.

"W... What do you mean?" I gulped, grabbing the can of beer and chugging from it.

Corey turned around, a pearly white grin across his cute face and his dimples dimpeling perfectly.

"Can I pee here?" He asked, and I had no words to give him back. I simply stared at him in shock.

"I guess it doesn't matter, right?" The youngster continued, "it's not like you haven't seen it already".

He winked at me and proceeded to pull down the front of his shorts as I watched with a mixture of horror and excitement. What the fuck was happening?!

It was more beautiful than I remembered. His pole was quite large compared to his petit frame, and completely smooth like the rest of him. He gripped it in his hand, slid his foreskin halfway across his glans and began to piss over the edge of the boat as I gawped at him.

As wrong as it was, I began to harden as I watched.

"Hey!" Richard's voice boomed behind us, and I froze.

"Get your damn dick back into your pants you little shit!" He snapped, smacking his son on the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper, and Corey laughed as he shoved his junk back into his shorts and hurried off.

I waited for Richard to ask what the fuck I was doing sitting there and watching as his son pissed right in front of me, but he sat back down and sighed as he took the fishing rod back into his hands.

"Kids" he scoffed, "who'd have em'?"

In the days that followed the events on the lake, my mind was swarmed with visions of Corey. I began thinking about him whilst in work. Then I'd think about him at home, while I was driving, I was even thinking about him in the shower, but when my wife and I were getting intimate one evening and I briefly imagined that it was Corey beneath me, I knew it had gone too far.

The following Saturday when my wife and the boys went over to her sister's place for the day, a knock sounded on the door and when I looked out, it was Corey who stood there.

I wasn't sure if I was happy or annoyed to see him, but what I was sure of, was that this had to stop. I grabbed a bathrobe, wrapped it around my underwear clad body and pulled open the door to find the young man smiling up at me.

"Hey, Steven"

"Hi Corey, what can I do for you?"

His eyes trailed my covered body and I became increasingly uncomfortable until he spoke again.

"Do you want me to wash your car?" He asked, which was quite strange considering he had never once asked to do such a thing before, "it's just, I need cash for a party tonight and I can't really ask my dad or he'll know I'm gonna' be drinking".

"And you think I'm gonna give you money for booze?" I scoffed.

"Oh come on, Mr. Dunne, I know you're much more openminded than my dad".

I wasn't imagining it. Corey's voice was soft and smooth once more and even his eyes appeared alluring. I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Or" he continued, quieter now as he leaned forward, "I could do other things for the money".

He reached toward me as I watched in shock, and pulled at the belt of the robe. As it began to come away in his hand, revealing my mostly naked, hairy body, I grabbed it and held it closed.

"Fine" I half choked, "wash the car".

He took his hand back and his smile curled higher.

"Yes sir" he whispered, and walked back toward his house.

(Part 2 below)

Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my writing, why not check out my Patreon? I'm a full time erotic author and I post short stories and long running series almost every day of the week. Hundreds of stories are already available, and hundreds of people enjoy them daily.
Check it out here!

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 2:

Back inside my own house, I leaned against the door and exhaled. My cock was straining hard in my briefs, but what the fuck was I supposed to do?! The kid was literally flirting with me. I splashed cold water on my face and sat in the living room to consider my options.

Technically, I could fuck the brains out of Corey and there would be nothing legally wrong with that. Sure, I risked fucking up my entire marriage, and I also risked Richard being disgusted at me for fucking his son, which was entirely understandable, but... No, there were no buts. Corey was out of bounds, and that was the end of it.

An hour or so passed, and I'd mostly forgotten about the strange encounter at the door. I walked by the window and looked out to find Corey leaning over the hood of my car wearing nothing more than a pair of tight white shorts which had become soaked in soapy water.

His body was wet too, glistening in the afternoon sun as he strained and tensed, and the young muscles in his back bulged. I could see his backside through the thin, transparent material. Full and plump, as perfect as the rest of him.

It was obvious that he had no underwear on, and as I watched him move to the other side, I found his smooth cock pressed against his shorts, exposed and wonderful.

That was it. I couldn't do it anymore. It wasn't fucking fair! I sat back on the recliner and pulled open my robe. I'd denied myself the pleasure of this for too long, and if I wasn't going to cave to the cravings, I was at least going to jerk off to them.

I dragged my briefs down to my ankles, grasped my thick, hairy cock in my hand and instantly pumped it to erection. I was already wet. Strings of pre-cum stuck to my strong hand as I watched the stunning beauty from the window and jerked it.

It took very little time before I felt my balls begin to churn, and I knew that the load that I was about to blow, was quite possibly going to be the largest I'd ever produced.

I felt it rise inside me, the intense pleasure of the impending orgasm that I had fought for so long. It felt like a raging fire, rushing through my very core, and just as it was about to be unleashed, the door sounded, and I felt like fucking screaming!

My boner was still throbbing in my briefs as I wrapped the belt around my waist once more and grabbed my wallet. When I pulled open the door, Corey stood there, dripping wet and grinning at me.

"I finished" he told me, and as beautiful as he was to look at, I needed to get back inside and finish what I'd started.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked, doing my best to sound polite.

"Oh, I don't know" he shrugged, "but can I dry off in yours? I don't want my parents seeing... Well, seeing this", he added, grabbing his junk in his shorts, which was now so visible he might as well not have been wearing them.

It was a bad idea. It was a very bad idea, but how could I let the guy go home like that? Lord knows it would be the last thing his mom and dad would want to see.

"Uh... Yeah" I nodded, stepping aside, "there's towels upstairs, you can take a lend of a pair of Ethan's shorts, you know where his room is, right?"

Corey came in and headed toward the stairs.

"Can you show me?" He asked, with that hot fucking look again, but I shook my head.

"You know where his room is, Corey" I said sternly, and his grin widened as he disappeared.

Fuck! Why was he making this so god damn hard? And that wasn't all he was making hard, either. My cock remained achingly stiff, and each beat of my heart pulsed another load of pre-cum into my soaking briefs.

I waited in the recliner until finally I heard him come back down the stairs. I'd give him twenty bucks and see him out, then at least I could finish jerking off in peace.

I saw his legs first, tanned and smooth, and as he came further down, his nudity continued. My eyes widened as his hairless cock and balls came into view, and so on until Corey strolled into the living room wearing nothing.

I felt like I'd become frozen to the chair. The eighteen-year-old had a devious grin on his handsome face, and a pair of underwear hooked over his finger.

"I found these in Ethan's laundry basket" he told me, and held them to his face as he inhaled deeply. "But I think you'd smell even hotter".

I couldn't believe my eyes. The kid was a fucking pervert, and it was driving me insane!

"Y... You need to go, Corey" I stuttered, "this... This isn't right".

I stood up, but when I did, the robe opened and for the slightest of moments, my erection became clear beneath my white briefs and Corey's smile grew larger.

"I knew you wanted me, Mr. Dunne" he said, rubbing Ethan's boxers between his legs, "so take me".

He dropped them on the floor as his cock began to rise, and any bit of fight that was left in me died on the spot. How could I resist this guy anymore? Yes, it was wrong, but I'd never felt an attraction like this before.

Corey walked toward me and stood inches away. I could smell the sweet aroma of his sweat and the soap he'd been using. My heart raced hard as he reached for the shoulders of the bathrobe and slid them off until it fell to the floor and I stood in only my underwear.

"Your dad" I gasped, as the young man ran his hands down my hairy, muscular chest.

"What about him?" Corey whispered, his fingers brushing over my nipples.

"He... He won't be happy about this".

"It's not him I want to make happy, Mr. Dunne" he continued, reaching the waistband, "it's you".

My cock bounced out from the wet confines of my underwear. It was covered in a layer of thick pre, as were my pubes. Corey's mouth widened and he looked up at me with an expression of lust in his beautiful eyes.

"Can I call you daddy?" He asked me, and as much as I cringed, I could think of nothing better in that moment.

The naked young man got to his knees almost immediately, taking my large cock in his hand and squeezing more fluid from it as he opened his mouth underneath. I watched as he swallowed it, then brought his tongue to my plum sized helmet and began to clean up my mess.

The feeling of his soft, warm tongue across my glans made me weak. He slid it around the ridge, lapping up my pre-cum, and then further down my shaft.

I'd already been close to cumming, but now I was verging on exploding.

The teen took me inside his mouth, sucking and tonguing at my stiff prick as his hand caressed my low hanging balls.

My wife wasn't a fan of oral, so it had been a long time since I'd felt anything like this.

Corey gagged on it, then pulled it out and spat on it, then proceeded to suck it completely down his throat as though he was a fucking expert. It was mind blowing, and all I could do was grunt and gasp as the little cocksucker pleasured me.

After about ten minutes of slow, deliberate sucking, Corey looked up at me and slid my drooling tool from his mouth.

"Fuck me, daddy" he whispered, and squeezed another pool of pre-cum from my cock into his hand, before wiping his hole with it.

At that point, there was very little that I wouldn't do to him. He had successfully gotten me to a point that I never wanted to be at, but now that I was here, I could think of nowhere else I'd rather be.

His cock was also stiff, and looked to be a little under six inches. I could see the faded scar from his circumcision, and for the first time in my life, imagined myself taking it in my mouth. Apparently that would have to wait however, as Corey tried pushing me back onto the recliner, but only succeeded in crashing into me.

"You'll need to start eating your vegetables before you try pushing me around, kid" I smirked, and the words sounded so terribly wrong, but felt so fucking right.

I sat down, and as soon as I did, Corey straddled me and I felt his cock leak down my hairy chest as it rubbed against me.

"I'm a virgin, daddy" he whimpered, as he lined my thick pole up to his tight ring, "so make sure to be gentle".

I couldn't even speak anymore. The idea of impaling him was taking every bit of brain power I had, and when he began to lower himself onto me, I was sure I would cum in seconds.

He gasped and groaned as I spread him apart. His ring clenched tightly around my cock head as he lowered himself further and further down it, until finally, with his opening soaked in pre-cum and spit, I managed to enter him.

"You're so big, daddy" he cried out, his cock now drooling vast amounts of pre-seed down his shaft and onto his tight, hairless balls.

I held him in place by his slender hips, and allowed him to get used to the feeling of me inside him. I didn't want to hurt him, but he was making it very difficult to wait any longer.

Finally, Corey began to slide up and down me, and the feeling was unlike anything I had ever known before.

It felt like fireworks were exploding inside me, and even looking at him was bringing me closer.

I was pounding him now. My cock punched in and out of his young hole in quick succession, and the two of us moaned in ecstatic pleasure.

The teenager was taking it like a champ, too. Every hard thrust made a wet slapping noise as I took him all the way down to the base and wrecked his virgin insides. He wouldn't walk properly for a week after this.

"I'm gonna cum!" He whimpered, and sure enough, his teenage cock began to squirt wet strings of sperm onto my chest as I fucked him violently.

He moaned, cried and gasped as I fucked the seed out of him, and from the corner of my eye, I found Richard mowing the lawn.

It should have frightened me. It should have made me disgusted with myself, but seeing the father of the young man who I was ploughing made me even hornier.

I exploded inside him. I felt my slit widen as bursts of thick, heavy cum drenched his insides. My balls contracted and shot huge ropes into his battered rectum, flooding the young man as his own cock softened and his nut pooled between us.

The orgasm felt like volts of electricity coursing through every fibre of my body, and it didn't seem to be ending either.

After minutes of this, my balls finally emptied and my cock began to deflate inside him. The two of us simply sat there as the magic of what had happened faded, and only the heavy stench of sweat and cum remained around us.

"How much do you need for the party?" I asked breathlessly, as Corey got off me and my cock slipped out of his used hole with a squelch.

I watched him limp over to Ethan's underwear and pull them on, before he looked back at me with yet another devious grin.

"There is no party, Mr. Dunne" he told me, "I just wanted you to fuck me".

I stared at him for a moment, then out the window to his father. Maybe I was a monster, but I was the happiest monster in the world.

"The car gets very dirty" I told him, wiping my cock with my robe, "I reckon it could do with a wash once a week".

Corey smiled.

"I bet I get even dirtier, Mr. Dunne" he whispered, and strolled lazily back up the stairs.

"I bet you do " I said to myself. "I bet you do".

Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my writing, why not check out my Patreon? I'm a full time erotic author and I post short stories and long running series almost every day of the week. Hundreds of stories are already available, and hundreds of people enjoy them daily. Check it out here!

diskretmuc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 2:

Back inside my own house, I leaned against the door and exhaled. My cock was straining hard in my briefs, but what the fuck was I supposed to do?! The kid was literally flirting with me. I splashed cold water on my face and sat in the living room to consider my options.

Technically, I could fuck the brains out of Corey and there would be nothing legally wrong with that. Sure, I risked fucking up my entire marriage, and I also risked Richard being disgusted at me for fucking his son, which was entirely understandable, but... No, there were no buts. Corey was out of bounds, and that was the end of it.

An hour or so passed, and I'd mostly forgotten about the strange encounter at the door. I walked by the window and looked out to find Corey leaning over the hood of my car wearing nothing more than a pair of tight white shorts which had become soaked in soapy water.

His body was wet too, glistening in the afternoon sun as he strained and tensed, and the young muscles in his back bulged. I could see his backside through the thin, transparent material. Full and plump, as perfect as the rest of him.

It was obvious that he had no underwear on, and as I watched him move to the other side, I found his smooth cock pressed against his shorts, exposed and wonderful.

That was it. I couldn't do it anymore. It wasn't fucking fair! I sat back on the recliner and pulled open my robe. I'd denied myself the pleasure of this for too long, and if I wasn't going to cave to the cravings, I was at least going to jerk off to them.

I dragged my briefs down to my ankles, grasped my thick, hairy cock in my hand and instantly pumped it to erection. I was already wet. Strings of pre-cum stuck to my strong hand as I watched the stunning beauty from the window and jerked it.

It took very little time before I felt my balls begin to churn, and I knew that the load that I was about to blow, was quite possibly going to be the largest I'd ever produced.

I felt it rise inside me, the intense pleasure of the impending orgasm that I had fought for so long. It felt like a raging fire, rushing through my very core, and just as it was about to be unleashed, the door sounded, and I felt like fucking screaming!

My boner was still throbbing in my briefs as I wrapped the belt around my waist once more and grabbed my wallet. When I pulled open the door, Corey stood there, dripping wet and grinning at me.

"I finished" he told me, and as beautiful as he was to look at, I needed to get back inside and finish what I'd started.

"Oh, I don't know" he shrugged, "but can I dry off in yours? I don't want my parents seeing... Well, seeing this", he added, grabbing his junk in his shorts, which was now so visible he might as well not have been wearing them.

It was a bad idea. It was a very bad idea, but how could I let the guy go home like that? Lord knows it would be the last thing his mom and dad would want to see.

"Uh... Yeah" I nodded, stepping aside, "there's towels upstairs, you can take a lend of a pair of Ethan's shorts, you know where his room is, right?"

"Can you show me?" He asked, with that hot fucking look again, but I shook my head.

"You know where his room is, Corey" I said sternly, and his grin widened as he disappeared.

Fuck! Why was he making this so god damn hard? And that wasn't all he was making hard, either. My cock remained achingly stiff, and each beat of my heart pulsed another load of pre-cum into my soaking briefs.

I waited in the recliner until finally I heard him come back down the stairs. I'd give him twenty bucks and see him out, then at least I could finish jerking off in peace.

I saw his legs first, tanned and smooth, and as he came further down, his nudity continued. My eyes widened as his hairless cock and balls came into view, and so on until Corey strolled into the living room wearing nothing.

I felt like I'd become frozen to the chair. The eighteen-year-old had a devious grin on his handsome face, and a pair of underwear hooked over his finger.

"I found these in Ethan's laundry basket" he told me, and held them to his face as he inhaled deeply. "But I think you'd smell even hotter".

I couldn't believe my eyes. The kid was a fucking pervert, and it was driving me insane!

I stood up, but when I did, the robe opened and for the slightest of moments, my erection became clear beneath my white briefs and Corey's smile grew larger.

"I knew you wanted me, Mr. Dunne" he said, rubbing Ethan's boxers between his legs, "so take me".

He dropped them on the floor as his cock began to rise, and any bit of fight that was left in me died on the spot. How could I resist this guy anymore? Yes, it was wrong, but I'd never felt an attraction like this before.

Corey walked toward me and stood inches away. I could smell the sweet aroma of his sweat and the soap he'd been using. My heart raced hard as he reached for the shoulders of the bathrobe and slid them off until it fell to the floor and I stood in only my underwear.

"Your dad" I gasped, as the young man ran his hands down my hairy, muscular chest.

"It's not him I want to make happy, Mr. Dunne" he continued, reaching the waistband, "it's you".

My cock bounced out from the wet confines of my underwear. It was covered in a layer of thick pre, as were my pubes. Corey's mouth widened and he looked up at me with an expression of lust in his beautiful eyes.

"Can I call you daddy?" He asked me, and as much as I cringed, I could think of nothing better in that moment.

The naked young man got to his knees almost immediately, taking my large cock in his hand and squeezing more fluid from it as he opened his mouth underneath. I watched as he swallowed it, then brought his tongue to my plum sized helmet and began to clean up my mess.

The feeling of his soft, warm tongue across my glans made me weak. He slid it around the ridge, lapping up my pre-cum, and then further down my shaft.

The teen took me inside his mouth, sucking and tonguing at my stiff prick as his hand caressed my low hanging balls.

My wife wasn't a fan of oral, so it had been a long time since I'd felt anything like this.

Corey gagged on it, then pulled it out and spat on it, then proceeded to suck it completely down his throat as though he was a fucking expert. It was mind blowing, and all I could do was grunt and gasp as the little cocksucker pleasured me.

After about ten minutes of slow, deliberate sucking, Corey looked up at me and slid my drooling tool from his mouth.

"Fuck me, daddy" he whispered, and squeezed another pool of pre-cum from my cock into his hand, before wiping his hole with it.

At that point, there was very little that I wouldn't do to him. He had successfully gotten me to a point that I never wanted to be at, but now that I was here, I could think of nowhere else I'd rather be.

His cock was also stiff, and looked to be a little under six inches. I could see the faded scar from his circumcision, and for the first time in my life, imagined myself taking it in my mouth. Apparently that would have to wait however, as Corey tried pushing me back onto the recliner, but only succeeded in crashing into me.

"You'll need to start eating your vegetables before you try pushing me around, kid" I smirked, and the words sounded so terribly wrong, but felt so fucking right.

I sat down, and as soon as I did, Corey straddled me and I felt his cock leak down my hairy chest as it rubbed against me.

"I'm a virgin, daddy" he whimpered, as he lined my thick pole up to his tight ring, "so make sure to be gentle".

I couldn't even speak anymore. The idea of impaling him was taking every bit of brain power I had, and when he began to lower himself onto me, I was sure I would cum in seconds.

He gasped and groaned as I spread him apart. His ring clenched tightly around my cock head as he lowered himself further and further down it, until finally, with his opening soaked in pre-cum and spit, I managed to enter him.

"You're so big, daddy" he cried out, his cock now drooling vast amounts of pre-seed down his shaft and onto his tight, hairless balls.

I held him in place by his slender hips, and allowed him to get used to the feeling of me inside him. I didn't want to hurt him, but he was making it very difficult to wait any longer.

Finally, Corey began to slide up and down me, and the feeling was unlike anything I had ever known before.

It felt like fireworks were exploding inside me, and even looking at him was bringing me closer.

I was pounding him now. My cock punched in and out of his young hole in quick succession, and the two of us moaned in ecstatic pleasure.

The teenager was taking it like a champ, too. Every hard thrust made a wet slapping noise as I took him all the way down to the base and wrecked his virgin insides. He wouldn't walk properly for a week after this.

"I'm gonna cum!" He whimpered, and sure enough, his teenage cock began to squirt wet strings of sperm onto my chest as I fucked him violently.

He moaned, cried and gasped as I fucked the seed out of him, and from the corner of my eye, I found Richard mowing the lawn.

It should have frightened me. It should have made me disgusted with myself, but seeing the father of the young man who I was ploughing made me even hornier.

I exploded inside him. I felt my slit widen as bursts of thick, heavy cum drenched his insides. My balls contracted and shot huge ropes into his battered rectum, flooding the young man as his own cock softened and his nut pooled between us.

The orgasm felt like volts of electricity coursing through every fibre of my body, and it didn't seem to be ending either.

After minutes of this, my balls finally emptied and my cock began to deflate inside him. The two of us simply sat there as the magic of what had happened faded, and only the heavy stench of sweat and cum remained around us.

"How much do you need for the party?" I asked breathlessly, as Corey got off me and my cock slipped out of his used hole with a squelch.

I watched him limp over to Ethan's underwear and pull them on, before he looked back at me with yet another devious grin.

I stared at him for a moment, then out the window to his father. Maybe I was a monster, but I was the happiest monster in the world.

"The car gets very dirty" I told him, wiping my cock with my robe, "I reckon it could do with a wash once a week".

Corey smiled.

"I bet I get even dirtier, Mr. Dunne" he whispered, and strolled lazily back up the stairs.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my writing, why not check out my Patreon? I'm a full time erotic author and I post short stories and long running series almost every day of the week. Hundreds of stories are already available, and hundreds of people enjoy them daily. Check it out here!
The hottest by far daddy & son encounter more parts please… such a good story and writing. Keep on!

Bangalidude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
N
Part 2:

Corey smiled.

Very Hot story

Reactions: P.J.9

undercoverblk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Part 2:

Corey smiled.

Curious to see how you will up the ante and force more complications. What if the father or the wife find out?! Or even the father's own teenaged son.