Foreskin Stretching Online Journal

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ouch man, weights to get back your foreskin. How do you manage the weights. I heard you have to wear them like 8 hours at a stretch. Foreskin restoration can also be done with the help of some exercises although it might take a lot longer than the method you are using. I don't know about its safety but it just sounds too extreme to me.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Nick
Pretty easy, there are a few different ways and the weights just hang on there while I work for the day. Even wearing it now and can hardly even tell it's there just a constant tug on my dick.

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was actively restoring until my summer living arrangements have created some difficulties. I'm sharing a small room with multiple people, and I have to figure out how to be able to attach the device securely during the day.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which device do you have? I have the PUD, DTR and TLC and can apply all of them pretty quickly now in the privacy of the bathroom

D_oijjhyh

Just Browsing
Media
I just replied to HairyTXDude who is also restoring. I am currently between CI-7 and CI-8, fully restored after 3 years of very regular restoration. I've been cut at the age of 7 but waited more than 20 years to understand that it was possible to reverse the process. As I was very tightly circumcisded it took me more than a year with tapes (cross and ring) to have enough expanded skin to try wearing weigths. But as it was definitely uneasy wearing that device all day long I tried T-Tapes attached to my leg with elastics. much less complicated and the result has been fantastic. I do feel much better. I hope you also a very good luck.:smile: