Frankie_tajin8 (tiktok And Only Fans)

D

deleted1160734

Has anyone that paid for his content confirm is worth it? Is he really showing everything? I was thinking about getting a few of those picturea.
He's shown his ass but not his dick yet, at least from what ive bought, havent bought his more recent content.

Reactions: Tomm_119911

BenjaminAT

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's shown his ass but not his dick yet, at least from what ive bought, havent bought his more recent content.
He said he won’t be showing the dick. He will always put something in front of it or blur it somehow. He mentions it every time. Lol

Reactions: Goddec
D

deleted2191631

While I think his charging for pixelated images is too much! But, I think I know why he is really doing it!
As many of you, no doubt, follow his TikTok, you know he LOVES Japanese Anime! And in Japan the viewing of a person's "personal bits" isn't legal
Read this:
According to Article 175 of the Japanese Penal Code, it is illegal to share "indecent materials." Though this may sound familiar to the rules closer to home, Japanese artistes of the adult variety have found a way to circumvent this: They simply blur out the genitalia.

So I think it has more to do with affinity towards Japanese culture than his own "shyness."