Freaky Friday

D

deleted4500261

I apologize if this has been asked already but I couldn’t find a thread with this subject.
Have you ever wanted to experience a Freaky Friday situation where you could swap bodies with a man for a weekend and see what it’s like to be the opposite sex?
Not just from a sexual perspective, although that would be part of it, but just to experience the way the opposite sex thinks and how people treat them also.
I ask because I often wondered what it would be like. I try to imagine but obviously it’s too difficult to know.
It would be an incredible learning experience to me and I can imagine how much it would influence how I behaved after. Walking in another person’s shoes would be a great teaching experience.

D

deleted4500261

Not me. No offence to men, but I wouldn’t be a man for all the money in the world. Not even for a weekend. I think there’s huge pressure on men. Sure there’s privilege attached, but I’m good thanks!
I feel the same way about women. Not that I wouldn’t do it for a weekend, I just mean women get so much unwanted shit thrown at them between dick pics and unwanted advances, sexual harassment, misogyny, work place hostility, etc. I feel like women have it worse. Interesting.
I’d still like to know what it’s like.

Reactions: g0nz0 and LaFemme
D

deleted5791141

I have. Mostly because of my innate sense of curiosity about what I could get away with (in a manner of speaking) by being a man.

I’d probably try a few dick tricks first (helicocktering, etc) just to get that out of the way, I’d want to experience an orgasm as a man, and then mostly go out and meet people as a man just to see how people would react to me. I think I’d make a handsome fella. lol. This is simply based on those silly apps where they filter your face to make you look like a guy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but at the end of the day, I’d definitely go back to being a woman. Because I love being a woman, even with society’s expectations of me. It’s what I’ve always known and what I’m comfortable with.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think we had a thread on this 5-10 years ago.

Yes and no. A weekend is far to long to be captured inside a male body (well, perhaps except a certain period of the month).

Sure it could be fun to have two heads (but still only barely a brain). But I wouldn't like to be a man during sex. It must be a bummer to have most of your nerves and senses confined to a few inches.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I answered it before, but this would be me if that were to happen:

babyelephant.gif

What I would be most curious about, aside from learning to sit on a bicycle seat, is what an erection is like and then having a physical indication of an orgasm.

But I could do without testicles and a scrotum. I still do not understand the physic of walking with all of that down there.

And I've always said that with my luck I'd have a 10 inch weenie that I couldn't do anything with.

Nah, I'm good like this.

D

deleted4500261

I apologize for the repeat thread. I wasn’t able to find the old one before I posted. The search engine isn’t always the best.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia
D

deleted4500261

I think I answered it before, but this would be me if that were to happen:

View attachment 37871861

What I would be most curious about, aside from learning to sit on a bicycle seat, is what an erection is like and then having a physical indication of an orgasm.

But I could do without testicles and a scrotum. I still do not understand the physic of walking with all of that down there.

And I've always said that with my luck I'd have a 10 inch weenie that I couldn't do anything with.

Nah, I'm good like this.
That’s me everyday. Ha! My IQ probably drops 10 points every time I do the helicockter with it. Obviously I don’t even notice the whole walking with balls, etc any more. I feel like that about boobs. They must get in the way sometimes.
I only had once or twice where balls were an issue on a bicycle. That was how I first found out how much that can hurt.
I suppose if you were going to be a man for a weekend a 10 inch could be fun as long as it was temporary. You’d at least make an extra $10k to pocket and whipping that out in the locker room would be quite interesting. But no, sexually it may not be very useful.

D

deleted4500261

The absolute hell *this* body has put me through, I'm all for a trade in. Even just to get out of this one for a moment.
I’m so sorry to hear that. That’s awful. I hope things improve for you. No one should have to struggle with their body but I realize the world doesn’t work that way and some people just get a raw deal for whatever reason.
I wish you could trade yours in for whatever you would want to have in place of it.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That’s me everyday. Ha! My IQ probably drops 10 points every time I do the helicockter with it. Obviously I don’t even notice the whole walking with balls, etc any more. I feel like that about boobs. They must get in the way sometimes.
I only had once or twice where balls were an issue on a bicycle. That was how I first found out how much that can hurt.
I suppose if you were going to be a man for a weekend a 10 inch could be fun as long as it was temporary. You’d at least make an extra $10k to pocket and whipping that out in the locker room would be quite interesting. But no, sexually it may not be very useful.

I think my life would have been very different if I were a B or C cup, no doubt about it. I would have definitely been more athletic and had a better body self image.

Reactions: TinyPrincess
D

deleted4500261

I think my life would have been very different if I were a B or C cup, no doubt about it. I would have definitely been more athletic and had a better body self image.
I think women struggle with self image more than men but I do understand that as well. We are so hard on ourselves and sometimes each other. I really wish everyone could feel beautiful and good about themselves.
I don’t think TV shows and movies have helped in regards to women. How many sitcoms have some fat guy married to a hot wife? I’d love to see that reversed for a while. It would be much better if every body type could be represented in a positive way instead of as the butt of a joke.
For me, the sexiest quality a person can have is self confidence. It isn’t always easy.
Even though I haven’t seen most of your faces or bodies, I can tell from your comments that you all are incredibly beautiful and very special people. If that sounds cheesy or pandering, I don’t fucking care. Ha! Be good to yourselves and know that you all rock.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With a dude I trust, like the boy or my bestie, heck yeah!!

Not sure for an entire week...cuz I am lazy and morning uncoordinated. Cleaning up morning wee over-shoot would get old quick.

I would so get my ass to a haberdashery/tailor for a bespoke suit. Style around and flirt shamelessly with everyone. Nothing my bestie or my boy object to.

I'd take out me/the boy out on the town. Heaps of smooching. And other stuff if all folks were on board.

D

deleted4500261

Well, guys obviously struggle with their penile size - no matter their size.
It’s very true. Still even though I know better.
If I had a son I would brainwash him into knowing it doesn’t matter. Accept yourself and be thankful for any working body part that you have because it’s a miracle when you get blessed with functional parts. It’s so easy for me to forget that there are people who can’t get out of bed in the morning.