Freeway Exhibitionists

HeidiPup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My best friend Jace and I had enjoyed a gay relationship for some time. We were both in our early 20s and had made a habit of surprising each other and upping our game in the bedroom so to speak. It was a delight to invent some new approach or story to act out as we were screwing each other hot and heavy.

The previous week, Jace had set us up with a glory hole adventure where he told me I would be sucking him off on the other side of the cubicle. At the last minute he had arranged for a complete stranger with a huge dick to take his place. As he stood back and nearly choked with laughter, I sucked off a complete stranger to Jace's moans on the other side.

So, this was my week to come up with a new and devious plan to get us off together. I invited Jace to come to my apartment at dusk and we would have a good time together. He arrived at sunset as planned and was wearing his trademark low sagging Trueys and nothing else except his sneakers.

"Oh shit, Jace. You give me a hard-on just looking at you sagging with your pubes and ass crack hanging out! I want to have you right here and now, but I have a little surprise for you instead. We're going for a little short drive to a strip mall across town. Of course, we're taking plenty of lube and some condoms if you want them. Oh! And we're taking this mystery box with us. But no peeking until we get where we're going. Got it?!

Jace's eyebrows lifted and his face lit up in wonder as I led him out my front door, down the steps and to my car in the apartment parking garage. It was all I could do to shut him up about "what are we doing?" and "where are we going?" questions. And of course, he kept fingering the lid on the box wondering what was inside that was so secretive. In about 20 minutes or so, we arrived at the designated strip mall and exited with the box, which I had to guard with determined persistence. We parked in the parking lot of the small mall, and I led Jace around to the back of the mall out of sight of any shoppers or workers from the stores, and toward a very large and tangled overgrowth of vegetation. From behind the enormous hedge we could hear the buzzing of cars and trucks speeding along the six lanes of interstate that passed close by on the other side of the dense hedge.

"Now, Jace, help me part the vegetation right here," I said as I found the spot necessary to penetrate the overgrowth. As we pushed our way through the tangle, we came upon a short path leading to a narrow bridge over the freeway.

"I found this path a few weeks ago, and I have watched it carefully since then. No one ever uses it. No one even knows it's here. But it has a beautiful vantage of the traffic below. And the traffic has a perfect view of this bridge."

In the dark, I led Jace out onto the bridge directly over the lanes of traffic below. I set the box down and pulled out its contents and placed the object at the perfect spot for our adventure. I told Jace to get excited for the most arousing and awesome experience he's ever had. When I felt that he was literally jumping out of his skin with anticipation, I flipped the switch on my very powerful battery operated flood light, illuminating the two of us above the traffic on the little bridge. Jace had a look of surprise and awe as I turned toward him, gave his sagging jeans a little tug and they plummeted to the ground.

"Step out of those Truey's, Jace." I commanded, as his naked body now shown for the traffic below. "Now, babe, strip my clothes off me and we will begin this most daring and exciting fucking ever."

In full lighted splendor, we stood fully naked before our adoring audience creeping along in rush hour traffic below. To begin the show, we pressed our cocks between the upright slats of the metal bridge and stroked each other until fully erect and ready for action. To our pleasant delight, we heard a car or two honking down below to which we waved high with our free hands. It was almost all I could do to keep from cuming right then in Jace's skillful stroking hand. But, before he could get me off, I knelt down and took his dick into my mouth, being sure to display the action for the traffic down below, which had slowed to its usual rush hour crawl. Many horn honks and shouts such as "fuck him!" or "take it to the bedroom!" One angry viewer even shouted queer epitaphs, to which I waved a single finger in his direction.

When Jace told me we was going to cum, I pulled off him, and told him to turn around and kneel down on all fours with his ass high in the air. and slanting toward the traffic as best he could. I lubed up a couple fingers and my cock and after stretching his entrance, I pushed into him slowly. Horns were now blaring below, I'm sure in appreciation of the show we were presenting. As I began thrusting deep into Jace, I made every effort to pull out far enough that our appreciative audience could see my glistening dick entering, thrusting in and pulling out. In, out, in out, in out I went giving our audience a real show. I pulled out just before I was ready to unload my man juice into Jace.

We had been fucking for about 15 or 20 minutes when we decided we'd better finish with a grand showcase.

"OK, babe, let's press our cocks back out through the slats and get each other off now. We're going to let our cum shoot out over the traffic and splat on their windshields below so they will have something to remember us by."

As we stroked each other to climax and shot onto the cars below, I never felt so fucking aroused. This would be a night for rush hour on the interstate to remember, and more important, for Jace and me to put in our memories of awesome fucking. And, I wondered to myself, what the fuck will Jace do next week to top this?