Frequently Asked Questions... (delete Account, Cancel Membership, Username Change)

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How do I start a thread?

Hi, it is slightly different depending on the device you are using, but overall you're looking for the 'post new thread' button:

upload_2021-9-15_13-17-7.png

I believe your issue is that you're looking at the subforums, but haven't clicked on a specific subforum (example, in the attached image you will see that I am in the help and support section, and within the FAQ subforum). You need to have entered a subforum in order to have the button shown

for mobile, this button will show just under the nav bar

Reactions: deleted12297741

alebrooo

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last month I can check photos of lpsg user, but why now it ask me to upgrade my account everytime I want to see other's photos?

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I tried to view photo on other users profile that I usually can but suddenly I cant anymore

what profiles are you trying to view? this works for my test account.. i wonder if they have changed privacy settings..

does this happen for each account that shows up in the newsfeed?

alebrooo

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
what profiles are you trying to view? this works for my test account.. i wonder if they have changed privacy settings..

does this happen for each account that shows up in the newsfeed?
I tried every user's profile and it said to upgrade to gold, so i tried to see people whom I follow that I usually can see their photo but now it just cant

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi. I'm sorry to hear you want to delete your LPSG account. Please remember deleting your account is permanent and there is no way to reverse it. To do this please go to Delete Account | LPSG. Thanks!

It has been an absolute pleasure having you on LPSG.com. Hopefully, we will see you again one day.

Please Note. We are having an issue with our deletion process. At the moment there is a delay in how long we are deleting accounts. If you need us to delete your account ASAP please reply to this and we will.

Regards,
LPSG Team

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Please delete my account ASAP. Thanks!

Hi. I'm sorry to hear you want to delete your LPSG account. Please remember deleting your account is permanent and there is no way to reverse it. To do this please go to Delete Account | LPSG. Thanks!

It has been an absolute pleasure having you on LPSG.com. Hopefully, we will see you again one day.

Please Note. We are having an issue with our deletion process. At the moment there is a delay in how long we are deleting accounts. If you need us to delete your account ASAP please reply to this and we will.

Regards,
LPSG Team

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So what are the member categories? It must have to do with points right? I am now an expert member but how does that change and why?
Based on number of likes you’ve received.

Lurker 0 Likes
1st Like 1 like
Experimental Member 2-24 Likes
Sexy Member 25-99 Likes
Expert Member 100 to 249 Likes
Cherished Member 250-499 Likes
Loved Member 500-749 Likes
Admired Member 750-999 Likes
Legendary Member 1000-2499 Likes
Superior Member 2500-9999 Likes
Worshiped Member 10000-24999 Likes
Mythical Member 25000-99999Likes
LPSG Legend 100,000+

andigazed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I noticed the last thirty minutes the number of robots on this site jumped from around 42 to around 170. What does that sudden spike mean?

Reactions: LPSG Richard