Frequently Asked Questions... (delete Account, Cancel Membership, Username Change)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Upgrade to gold deal says 75% off. It shows the cost at 99.99 before putting in my card information. Normal total cost is $119.99. The math doesn't add up.
Fair point. I used the existing sales tools from before and the 70% is calculated based on what the monthly rate is. Monthly members would pay $360 per year.

On any forum you can click create thread on it :)
I think is for premium member only. When I try to do this it appears this message:
The following error occurred:
The requested page could not be found..

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How long does it to take for a membership request? Asked for membership for a group some weeks ago and got a message saying my request would be reviewed, but nothing’s happened so far
Groups are run by members and are private - they are not maintained by the site. So every group owner is different. You could try messaging the group owner to see what’s holding up the process.

At the privacy options, when uploading an album, one of them is “custom”. What that exactly means? Which people will be able to see it?

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Reactions: Nexolaris

Mr D

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any others feel free to add to the list.
Can you explain why i am unable to add pics and vids to my account.. Have been trying but error messages keep appearing.. Many thanks.
Most popular support questions...

- Want To Delete Your LPSG Account? -
You can request account deletion at https://www.lpsg.com/delete_account/ Important note this can not be undone. Once we process your deletion request all of your data will be removed. Your username is renamed to a random number and your posts and photos remain. If you'd like your photos removed you must delete them yourself.

- Want To Change Your Username? -
Right now we only allow Gold Members to change their username. If you are a gold member and would like to change your username simply msg me the user name you'd like and I'll change it for you.

- How do I become a Platinum Gold Member?
To become a gold member visit our upgrade page https://www.lpsg.com/account/upgrades/
We have three options.
  • Monthly for $29.99
  • Every 6 months for $108
  • Every 18 months for $162

- Want to Cancel Your Gold Membership? -
You can instantly cancel your Gold Membership subscription at Cancel Subscription | LPSG if you'd like to make sure your membership is canceled please simply send me a msg and I'll confirm it for you.

- Have an Issue or Question about your Gold Membership?
You can simply send me a msg and I'll help you out with it or feel free to post it here or in our support forum Support Center

- When Will My Gold Membership Renew or End?
We currently don't have an automated system in place to display membership status and membership renewal dates. That said if ever you want to know the status of your membership please simply contact me and I'll be happy to look it up for you.

- I Paid for Gold Membership but it isn't showing up. How long does it take?
Gold membership should be instantly upgraded after you pay (at most 2 to 3 minutes). If it isn't please contact us (either here, support forum or direct message) and we will sort it out for you. Sometimes it doesn't upgrade automatically and we have to manually upgrade you.

- I Tried to Upgrade to Gold Membership but I'm getting a 690 Membership Exists Error?
Hi. This means you may already have an active Gold Membership. Contact us and we will look into the situation for you.

- Someone posted content of me without my permission. What can I do?

We take this very seriously. Please fill out a DMCA request and we will handle this immediately. DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy and Procedures | LPSG

- How Can I become a "Verified" User?
All of the details to become verified are here https://www.lpsg.com/threads/photo-verification-guidelines-and-faq.1381431/

Other questions we get....

- Will my Gold Membership automatically renew?
Yes. All of our memberships automatically renew until they are canceled.

- What will my Gold Membership show up as on my Credit Card Statement?
The Gold Membership charges show up as Unit4Media.

- Am I allowed to post asking someone to Bait or Cat Fish someone for me?
No. Baiting and cat fishing is against our terms. We don't want to encourage that behavior.

- What content am I allowed to post?
You should only post content you are the owner of or content you've received permission from the owner to post.

- I received a WARNING. What does that mean?
I've detailed our warning system here...
Lpsg Warning System Explained......
and
Warning Points Now Viewable!!!!
If you have any questions feel free to ask us.

- I disagree with a Warning I was issued. What can I do?
You can contact us or post in our support forum and we can review it for you.

- I have a question or support issue. What do i do?
You can go to our Support forum and post there. It is private and only you and the moderators can see what you post. Support Center

- Where can I find the Terms and rules of the site?
Right here... Terms of Service and Rules

- Who Owns LPSG? -
I do. Here is a little bit about me. Come Meet The New Lpsg Owner...
The most important thing about me is I care about each and every one of you. Since I took over I've been working every day (and long hours) to make this a more enjoyable place. I want every visit to LPSG to be enjoyable for you and for you to leave the site happier.

- Known Bug/Issue
If you click "most liked posts" on a thread and try to view a video it won't work. We are working to fix this.