freshman on college soccer team has a phat tanned bubble butt that I play with.

Errollgarner

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Play on college soccer team I’m a senior. We just got a freshman player this year from Virginia who has the fattest fucking ass on a guy I’ve ever seen. Just two plump fat buns haha. I’m still in the closet but even the other guys on the team I think lust after his butt. I don’t get how you can be that young and have a bubble butt that fat. He’s pretty short but all ass. Luckily he’s super naive so I take advantage of sport culture by smacking him on his butt as often as I can haha. It feels so fat and soft in my hands I literally jerk at home about how I make his fat ass jiggle when I slap it. I even smacked it in the showers when he was naked and wet once haha. Only got half a month left with him unfortunately.

Fuck the closet. Go get that fat bubble butt otherwise you'll regret it for the rest of your life!

Also given you have a limited amount of time left with him, you don't need to actually come out of the closet yet. Just enjoy the remaining time with him then move on with your life.

got any more details?
Also one day he wore these nylon type shorts to practice and I noticed the coaches patting his rump way more than usual. Could really feel how fat each cheek was. They’re all married too lol

Also one day he wore these nylon type shorts to practice and I noticed the coaches patting his rump way more than usual. Could really feel how fat each cheek was. They’re all married too lol
Smacking a guy's phat beefy ass through silky, nylon shorts is such a fucking turn on. All hot sports players with big, ripe asses need that kinda spanking treatment

Smacking a guy's phat beefy ass through silky, nylon shorts is such a fucking turn on. All hot sports players with big, ripe asses need that kinda spanking treatment
Yup …can feel the weight of each cheek and feel the wobble in your palm lol