Friend touched my penis

justaguy5000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok it sounds way more sexual than it is. And maybe I'm overthinking it because my best friend for the past 8 years and I have a sort of weird relationship. We were both in the military so most of our conversations are predicates on dick jokes. Neither one of us had a problem with nudity and we've showered at the gym together and changed clothes and it's been fine. And I swear to god I'd never do anything to jeopardize our friendship, but this weekend we were sharing a hotel room (separate beds) after going to a concert and in the morning we when we got up to get ready to leave I was putting in my underwear with a semi and he was walking to the bathroom and he said something like "damn, look at that thing" and he kinda reached out and lifted up my dick for a second and then dropped it real quick and went to go brush his teeth. I wasn't like freaked out or anything but we've definitely never touched or anything like that before. I just don't know if it's a continuation of our bromantic, ballbusting, gay-chicken routine or if it's something more.

The question is, do you want it to mean something?? You said you'd swear not to do anything to jeopardize the friendship (which is very wise) so even if it might have meant something, wouldn't it be better to just let it pass?? It would save you confusing your own feelings and possibly saying something that you would regret. If it does mean something, chances are he'll find a way to repeat a similar gesture

The question is, do you want it to mean something?? You said you'd swear not to do anything to jeopardize the friendship (which is very wise) so even if it might have meant something, wouldn't it be better to just let it pass?? It would save you confusing your own feelings and possibly saying something that you would regret. If it does mean something, chances are he'll find a way to repeat a similar gesture
Yeah very true. Probably for the best. I’m probably overthinking it a bit.

Reactions: swimmerguydfw
Yeah very true. Probably for the best. I’m probably overthinking it a bit.
I don't know that you're necessarily overthinking it---that was a pretty bold move to begin with (even for buds), so there could actually be something to it. A simple comment about your dick is one thing...but the touching action is definitely another. So, I can see where you're confused. Still, if there is something to it, it will come together naturally without the push. You're together a lot, so if there is something behind it---and he is sincerely interested in taking it further---it will happen again. You'll also have a better feeling for yourself if that is where you want to go as well. That's usually the way most bud "bromances" start...

I think this was just innocent fun. I can see the scene in my head and I wouldn't think it was about anything more. Just my 2c.
Yeah you're probably right. Like it definitely wasn't at all out of character for either of us. I mean the dick touching part was definitely new lol, but we've done weird shit for years. So I guess I was more or less just wondering if it crossed some kind of line.

I'd not think to much of it honestly. I have straight friends that got hard in front of each other and laughed about it.

If you share a room in future get fully hard and see if he comments. If you dont want anything to progress or get weird then just ignore this as a funny event.

Reactions: justaguy5000
I'd not think to much of it honestly. I have straight friends that got hard in front of each other and laughed about it.

If you share a room in future get fully hard and see if he comments. If you dont want anything to progress or get weird then just ignore this as a funny event.
I mean we were roommates for a couple years and shared a bathroom so had a few awkward encounters when one of us was bricked up. It wasn't a big deal, but I didn't try to touch his dick or anything. Mostly just joked about it afterwards. The first time was definitely a little weird for a bit lol.