Friend you wanted to see naked and finally did

Even though I’ve seen him naked a bunch of times now, I wanted to post my newest story with my fellow young, sexy, dreamy, athletic friend.

in short, hot tubs and massages are magical.

We just went on another trip together, and it’s official that, anytime we get in a hot tub, it’s going to be totally naked. This time, we had a private view of a lake.

The hot thing about this trip was that I saw him naked — and his dick — in so many different levels of hardness. I saw him completely soft changing into bath robes, and climbing into the tub. I saw him with a little bit of a semi coming out of the hot tub (and commented on it). I saw him pretty hard, at one point in the trip, when I gave him a massage.

We started giving each other massages on the last trip. It began with us fully clothed and ended in us exchanging massages in underwear only. He told me about how sore his ass was, and I made a mental note for next time.

This time, I had him strip completely naked and gave him a full body massage. Over the course of an hour or so, I covered his ass, his back and legs. Then I had him flip over, and really massages his chest, his abs, his thighs. I had a small towel covering his dick. As I stroked his chest and nipples, neck and thighs, I had a feeling it might have an effect on him. I was right. As I massages his hips and the area where the light hair around his dick grows, I bumped into his hard dick a couple times. A few times, especially as I massages his thighs, it fell out and I saw his hard, uncut head. I was so hard too, and glad he had a towel over his eyes as I marveled at it. I knew it wasn’t as hard as it could get, which made it even hotter. I covered him back up and continued the massage, basically making love to his body without touching his dick. He loved it! I really wanted to suck his dick but I held off. Maybe next time, as things continue to escalate. I’m not positive he’s say “yes” but I don’t see asking ruining our friendship, because we do talk so much about sex, and horniness, and have talked about having threesomes... Earlier this year, he shared that he’s bi, and I’d be his first guy.

drybones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all i wanna apologize for my bad English cause it isn't really my main language, so if you see any error or anything you didn't understood, feel free to correct me or ask for an explanation. It's gonna be a little long (but worth it i guess)

Since i was a kid my family has always had this obsession for putting me in all types of sports, like football, basketball, baseball, etc. Cause they always thought i would grow up being a successful player on any of those sports, so at the age of 6-7 i decided that the one i liked the most was baseball so we focused on that one cause i was really good.

There was a kid who lived a couple of streets from my house and he was in the same team that i was so my dad always took us both to the practices and stuff, and he always was really nice to me, and when he wasn't looking i was staring at him all the time, at that age i didn't know what i was feeling but now that i'm grown i realize that was the moment i started liking boys.

We basically grew up together and we got really close, our families started getting really close too so we spent a lot of times together and when we were teenagers i really liked him a lot cause he started getting really cute and hot but as he always talked to me about girls and he was only focusing about girls and baseball i kept what i felt for him a secret, even tho i started doing dirty stuff when he wasn't around like smelling his sweaty clothes and his underwear and whenever i masturbated i was thinking about him, i fantasized about what his cum tastes like, if he had a hairy cock, if he liked it rough, all that kind of stuff. My family always had a bad perception about gay people so i never opened myself to anyone not even to my closest friends about it and i've been living in the closet since then, but i've had sex with men so i'm sure i'm not straight at all.

As i grew up i started having a lot of fantasies and got kinky thinking about him, everyday when we got out of the practices and i saw him all sweaty i wanted to lick his armpits an his body and get fucked by him. He started getting even more hotter and buff, but we still were just friends. I always considered telling him, confessing how much i wanted him to fuck me, and in general just tell him that i was gay but whenever i tried the words just didn't came out if me, i couldn't do it.

when we both turned 18 (we were born the same year, same month, i'm only 18 days older than him), we both got signed to go play in America so we had to leave or country and now were living as roommates here in Miami, and now that were far away from our families i'm a little less scared to confess my feelings to him, but i'm afraid that he might react in a bad way and then it would make a really uncomfortable living situation between the two of us. besides he's always dating Instagram girls, he always tells me about it and all i can think about is how much i would like to be in the place of those girls.

I always have a hard time now that we're living together cause he's always walking around in underwear or in a towel, he comes all sweaty from the gym, or he's always sleeping almost naked, and i can't masturbate cause we're literally in the same room but with different beds, so the only time i have to masturbate is when he's out in the gym.

The only time that i've seen him naked was when he was in a rush putting his clothes on, and his towel fell, and omg his cock was so thick and he had such beautiful balls, obviously he covered himself very quickly and i had to play it cool and laugh it out, but since that moment my constant thoughts and thirst for him is getting more and more intense, every time i close my eyes all i can think about is choking on that big cock, besides he's so big (1.87m/6'2''), and his arms are really big, he isn't like ripped but very muscular and he has a tattoo in his arm which makes him so fucking hot, AND DON'T GET ME TALKING ON HIS SMILE, omg i really don't know what to do at this point, i wish i can make the right decision in the future and don't screw up our whole friendship that's been going since we were kids, or even my whole life as a baseball player.

Anyways, i hope y'all enjoyed the story, if you'll want more details, you can just ask, and if you see any writing errors i'm sorry again.

Nonsenseboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all i wanna apologize for my bad English cause it isn't really my main language, so if you see any error or anything you didn't understood, feel free to correct me or ask for an explanation. It's gonna be a little long (but worth it i guess)

Since i was a kid my family has always had this obsession for putting me in all types of sports, like football, basketball, baseball, etc. Cause they always thought i would grow up being a successful player on any of those sports, so at the age of 6-7 i decided that the one i liked the most was baseball so we focused on that one cause i was really good.

There was a kid who lived a couple of streets from my house and he was in the same team that i was so my dad always took us both to the practices and stuff, and he always was really nice to me, and when he wasn't looking i was staring at him all the time, at that age i didn't know what i was feeling but now that i'm grown i realize that was the moment i started liking boys.

We basically grew up together and we got really close, our families started getting really close too so we spent a lot of times together and when we were teenagers i really liked him a lot cause he started getting really cute and hot but as he always talked to me about girls and he was only focusing about girls and baseball i kept what i felt for him a secret, even tho i started doing dirty stuff when he wasn't around like smelling his sweaty clothes and his underwear and whenever i masturbated i was thinking about him, i fantasized about what his cum tastes like, if he had a hairy cock, if he liked it rough, all that kind of stuff. My family always had a bad perception about gay people so i never opened myself to anyone not even to my closest friends about it and i've been living in the closet since then, but i've had sex with men so i'm sure i'm not straight at all.

As i grew up i started having a lot of fantasies and got kinky thinking about him, everyday when we got out of the practices and i saw him all sweaty i wanted to lick his armpits an his body and get fucked by him. He started getting even more hotter and buff, but we still were just friends. I always considered telling him, confessing how much i wanted him to fuck me, and in general just tell him that i was gay but whenever i tried the words just didn't came out if me, i couldn't do it.

when we both turned 18 (we were born the same year, same month, i'm only 18 days older than him), we both got signed to go play in America so we had to leave or country and now were living as roommates here in Miami, and now that were far away from our families i'm a little less scared to confess my feelings to him, but i'm afraid that he might react in a bad way and then it would make a really uncomfortable living situation between the two of us. besides he's always dating Instagram girls, he always tells me about it and all i can think about is how much i would like to be in the place of those girls.

I always have a hard time now that we're living together cause he's always walking around in underwear or in a towel, he comes all sweaty from the gym, or he's always sleeping almost naked, and i can't masturbate cause we're literally in the same room but with different beds, so the only time i have to masturbate is when he's out in the gym.

The only time that i've seen him naked was when he was in a rush putting his clothes on, and his towel fell, and omg his cock was so thick and he had such beautiful balls, obviously he covered himself very quickly and i had to play it cool and laugh it out, but since that moment my constant thoughts and thirst for him is getting more and more intense, every time i close my eyes all i can think about is choking on that big cock, besides he's so big (1.87m/6'2''), and his arms are really big, he isn't like ripped but very muscular and he has a tattoo in his arm which makes him so fucking hot, AND DON'T GET ME TALKING ON HIS SMILE, omg i really don't know what to do at this point, i wish i can make the right decision in the future and don't screw up our whole friendship that's been going since we were kids, or even my whole life as a baseball player.

Anyways, i hope y'all enjoyed the story, if you'll want more details, you can just ask, and if you see any writing errors i'm sorry again.
Thank you for sharing! Going through something similar but we don’t have as much history as you guys.

Unrequited love is a bitch.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This kind of fits, kind of doesn't but I couldn't think of where else to put this.

It involves me, my friends Nate - perfect head of dark hair, about 5' 10, wrestler build, dimples; Craig - 6', 200 lbs of muscle, brownish hair and for some reason shaved all the hair below his head; and Stephanie - Cute, curvy body with a real set of d's, shoulder length curly hair. I'm 6'2, more swimmer's build

It wasn't that I had never seen Nate and Craig naked, I had, a lot. We were on the baseball team in college and this was back when people showered in big open showers together and it was no big deal. Nate was one of those guys that would get naked as soon as he entered the locker room and stayed that way until the last minute. He was a wrestler in high school and wrestlers were always the least modest in a locker room, right ahead of hockey players. Baseball players were third. He was a shower, thick piece, big mushroom head and a pair of low hangers. He always said this jokey chant - they call me Nate because it rhymes with eight, but it's more like eight and a half. Craig was more reserved. His dick was average size, but may've looked smaller because of his big frame, but having shaved pubes might've evened that out. He wasn't afraid to shower or anything, but he sometimes kept a hand in front of his junk or faced the wall while showering all the time even when you were talking to him. ANYWAY, I had always wondered/thought about what they were like hard. Until I finally saw.

Craig had hooked up with Stephanie a few times. Complimented her blowjob skills in front of her when I was around and she was really proud of it. Neither had any interest in anything else, which was great. Stephanie was adventurous, very comfortable with her sexuality. Craig and I were roommates at the time, Nate lived close by. One night Craig was talking to Stephanie on the phone and shit was getting dirty, at least from what I could tell eavesdropping. He wanted to go over to her place but she wanted to come here and when he threw out that I was there she said something like "the more the merrier." Pretty soon, he hung up and she was on her way. He came into my room and told me about the call and said he thinks that she'd be down for an actual group situation. I said I was in. I called Nate too and told him to come over ASAP, or at least left it on his voice mail. This was before texting was really a thing. I stayed in my room and Craig said if she was serious they would venture into my room, but if she got weird at all, they would just go to his.

I quickly cleaned up and then sat on my bed watching TV while I waited for Steph to arrive. I heard them talking when she got there and within a few minutes they were knocking at my door. It was kind of weird at first. No one was saying anything other than small talk and the three of us were crammed into my tiny apartment room. I was a film major and had a lot of camera equipment and there was a video camera just sitting on my desk.

"Does this work?" She asked. I said yeah. And actually put a blank tape in and showed her how to use it. We were making jokes and just being weird for a few minutes before she turned the camera back to Craig. She was teasing him about being her model and told him she had to do what she said, then she told him to take off his shirt. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt without any hesitation, and he threw it aside and was just hanging out with his rock hard pecs. She told him to take off his pants and he laughed, but then unbuttoned them as well. He was wearing boxers and when he pulled his pants down I could see that he had already started to tent them out. I started to get hard myself when I realized I was finally going to see his hard cock. She directed him to strip and with a chuckle he pulled his drawers down and his throbbing cock bounced like a diving board when it was free. It was about six inches long and thick and so rigid. Steph told him to play with himself and he started stroking. Meanwhile I'm just standing there watching this whole thing. Steph reached out her hand and started jerking him off slowly while recording on the camera.

"Your turn," she said and she put the camera on me. I shed my clothes as fast as I could. Steph kept one hand on Craig's dick and one on the camera trained on me. Once I was naked, I started to fluff myself up when she handed the camera back to me and then dropped to her knees. She started to suck on Craig's dick and I heard his moans and grunts that before I had only heard muffled through the walls, which helped get me harder. Steph was playing to the camera a bit, and then reached out to my dick and pulled closer. I kept recording while watching her trade off between me and Craig. It was so hot looking down and watching both me and Craig's dicks side by side instead of just catching glances out of the corner of my eye in the locker room. I was a little bit longer (I'm about 7") but he was thicker. Pretty soon, Craig pulled her up and started undressing her. She had a sweater top that he pulled over her head and she had a polka dotted Victoria's Secret bra that was soon on the floor. Each of us began fondling one of her breasts and then we were both sucking on her nipples, our faces super close to each other. I don't think Craig realized at the time how turned on I was by him as well as her (I did tell him some time later, once I told him I was bi).

I won't go through the whole play by play, there was so much moving and writhing, but I'll try to hit some big points. We moved to the bed, I had set the camera down on my desk but kept it on, and Craig was sitting up on my pillows while Stephanie blew him and I started to fuck her from behind. The first time he came he shot a wad in her mouth, which made her start coughing and she pulled his cock out while he was still coming and he was shooting all over the place. One shot cleared his shoulder and hit the headboard behind him, the rest went all over his chest and stomach. It was more cum than I had ever seen outside of a Peter North scene. It made me cum inside her (I was wearing a condom). I don't think Craig noticed, but I did kiss Steph right after, mainly to taste his cum in her mouth. Craig immediately strapped a condom on his still hard dick (oh to be 20 again) and we traded places. I came again after a long blowjob and Craig shot again all over Stephanie's back, and it wasn't quite as much as the first time but still an impressive load. We took turns going down on her and Craig started to fuck her again, but after a few minutes he pulled out and rolled over because he was "getting a butt cramp." We spent a couple hours naked and sweaty, and the three of us were still breathing heavy as we were laying there naked in my full-size bed. Steph said she had to go, thanked us for a fun evening, pulled her clothes on and left. Craig walked her to the door and then said he was gonna take a shower, and I still remember his dick was still kind of hard as went into the bathroom.

I pulled my boxer briefs and a t-shirt on and then noticed the video tape was still set up, though I think it stopped it recording. I hooked it into the tv and rewound the tape to see what we got. I heard a knock at the door and went to get it. It was really late at this point, but we had people stopping by all the time. It was Nate. I had completely forgot we had invited him.

"Did I miss it?"

Yeah, completely. I gave him the abridged version. We both fucked her, both came twice, and I actually recorded some of it. Nate part begged, part demanded to see the tape, and who was I to deny. Nate didn't want to sit on the bed because "it smells like sex," so he sat in my chair while I played the tape. There was Craig, once again stripping down. Nate started to give play by play. "Craig clearly didn't skip leg day," shit like that. but when the blowjobs started Nate started to rub himself through his pants and kept going with "this is pretty hot... she really knows what she's doing... oh man, so jealous I missed this."

Then, completely as if it was nothing, Nate grabbed the waist band of his shorts and his tighty-whities which he wore for some reason, probably because he was a former wrestler, and flopped his big semi-hard dick and big nuts out, and started jerking off. I was in shock. I don't think it was eight and a half, but it was one of the biggest dicks I'd seen before or since. It was thick, and the head was like the size of a racquetball. As Nate jerked off, watching the tape of us fucking Steph, I sat on my bed pulled my dick out through the fly and tried to go for round three. Nate never looked back at me, but stayed fixated on the screen. I didn't notice the shower had gone off, and so was a bit startled when Craig appeared in the doorway.

"You guys wanna be alone?" he chuckled.

I turned and saw that as he was drying himself off, his dick was still pointing straight out.

"how is your dick still hard?" I asked. "Sometimes it stays that way for a while."

"Gimmee your towel, gimmee your towel," Nate shouted and Craig whipped it at him. Nate finished himself off in the towel while Craig pulled on his boxers and I put my dick because I knew it would take too long for round three.

I was surprised at the ease with which everything had happened, especially that Nate just jerked off in front of us like it was nothing. I did learn that Nate and Craig had already had a threesome together before that and that Nate jerked off with his wrestling buddies growing up, but still the whole thing was amazing. I watched that tape out over the next few weeks (at least until I agreed to destroy it for Stephanie), but the whole night is still burned into my mind. I probably think about that while I'm jerking off at least once or twice a month and this happened nearly twenty years ago.

Sorry, it took so many words to share.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, and I should add. I never did anything with either Nate or Craig. They're both still friends, Craig is one of my best friends but I haven't really talked to Nate in a couple years, but they still hang out together and both have kids the same age. We haven't talked about that night in a while.

scattershot

Superior Member
Media
I always had a crush on a friend growing up but didn't accept I was gay until after high school. As kids we'd play legos and video games and as we got older we started playing basketball together. I loved seeing him take off his shirt when we'd play. He was the first friend I knew who started to grow a bit of chest hair. Something about him was so attractive even though I didn't understand it at the time. He was blond and fit and really wanted to bulk up as he was getting into high school. I remember wanting to see his cock so bad. We found some of my brothers dirty magazines and he "borrowed" some to take home with him. We were looking at the pics before he took a few and stuffed them under his shirt and down his pants so he could sneak them out of the house with so one seeing. He said he was a little hard so mad it easier to prop them up in his pants. I wanted to see so bad.

We tried out for the basketball team together but he made the team and I didn't. I didn't even like sports that much but really wanted to make some new friends and was very turned off by showering after games. I had been really oping to finally see him naked after a game but it wasnt going to happen. Then, HS started changing us and we slowly grew apart before graduation. I was geekier and he was becoming a jock so social norms got in the way.

Fast forward to college and we by a total fluke we needed up being in the same dorm and becoming roommates my second term. The dorm rooms were super small. Just a pair of closets, beds and desks with not much room for else. More like a jail cell. Very first day I showed up he had already moved in. Thought it would be awkward but he was super cool and friendly and acted like no time had passed at all. He was in the shower down the hall when I was moving in. I was brining in may last box when I saw him strolling down the hall in just his towel. He gave me a big smile and a fist bump and started talking about what a great year it would be.

When we got in the room I closed the door so he could change and tried not to act awkward. His chest was hairier now but still just as blonde and he'd been working on his 6 pack all summer. I was so used to guys in gym class hiding under their towels when they changed. I wasn't sure what to expect with him. Imagine my suprise when he sits on my bed and opens up his towel. Just sitting there with his cock and balls out still having a convo with me. He was meaty and uncut and had a bit light haired bush that seemed to make his cock look even bigger. He slipped on his boxers and that was what he mainly wore in the room.

I loved how confident he was. After a shower he'd come back to the room and spend a bunch of time naked. He'd towel off and then stand in front of the mirror with his dick swinging while he'd comb and gel his hair and put on moisturizer. He loved looking at himself and I didn't complain. Even when he'd bring girls back he'd throw off the blankets and fuck 3feet away from me while I pretended to sleep. He knew I watched and got off on it. He'd ask me how his technique was and if I thought the girl liked it.

I never did come out to him but I still fantasize about his body.

Sutekh9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got a crush on a high school friend of mine. He was "taken" but still fucked everything that was a girl. And that was my luck. He wanted to fuck one of our classmates and at the end of high school he sent her dick pics. Of course soon those pics were out to whole class and beyond. If you are interested I can share them too ;)

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
I got a crush on a high school friend of mine. He was "taken" but still fucked everything that was a girl. And that was my luck. He wanted to fuck one of our classmates and at the end of high school he sent her dick pics. Of course soon those pics were out to whole class and beyond. If you are interested I can share them too ;)
I wouldn't mind seeing the pics.

lexboy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yesss share the pics

Reactions: Sutekh9

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This kind of fits, kind of doesn't but I couldn't think of where else to put this.

It involves me, my friends Nate - perfect head of dark hair, about 5' 10, wrestler build, dimples; Craig - 6', 200 lbs of muscle, brownish hair and for some reason shaved all the hair below his head; and Stephanie - Cute, curvy body with a real set of d's, shoulder length curly hair. I'm 6'2, more swimmer's build

It wasn't that I had never seen Nate and Craig naked, I had, a lot. We were on the baseball team in college and this was back when people showered in big open showers together and it was no big deal. Nate was one of those guys that would get naked as soon as he entered the locker room and stayed that way until the last minute. He was a wrestler in high school and wrestlers were always the least modest in a locker room, right ahead of hockey players. Baseball players were third. He was a shower, thick piece, big mushroom head and a pair of low hangers. He always said this jokey chant - they call me Nate because it rhymes with eight, but it's more like eight and a half. Craig was more reserved. His dick was average size, but may've looked smaller because of his big frame, but having shaved pubes might've evened that out. He wasn't afraid to shower or anything, but he sometimes kept a hand in front of his junk or faced the wall while showering all the time even when you were talking to him. ANYWAY, I had always wondered/thought about what they were like hard. Until I finally saw.

Craig had hooked up with Stephanie a few times. Complimented her blowjob skills in front of her when I was around and she was really proud of it. Neither had any interest in anything else, which was great. Stephanie was adventurous, very comfortable with her sexuality. Craig and I were roommates at the time, Nate lived close by. One night Craig was talking to Stephanie on the phone and shit was getting dirty, at least from what I could tell eavesdropping. He wanted to go over to her place but she wanted to come here and when he threw out that I was there she said something like "the more the merrier." Pretty soon, he hung up and she was on her way. He came into my room and told me about the call and said he thinks that she'd be down for an actual group situation. I said I was in. I called Nate too and told him to come over ASAP, or at least left it on his voice mail. This was before texting was really a thing. I stayed in my room and Craig said if she was serious they would venture into my room, but if she got weird at all, they would just go to his.

I quickly cleaned up and then sat on my bed watching TV while I waited for Steph to arrive. I heard them talking when she got there and within a few minutes they were knocking at my door. It was kind of weird at first. No one was saying anything other than small talk and the three of us were crammed into my tiny apartment room. I was a film major and had a lot of camera equipment and there was a video camera just sitting on my desk.

"Does this work?" She asked. I said yeah. And actually put a blank tape in and showed her how to use it. We were making jokes and just being weird for a few minutes before she turned the camera back to Craig. She was teasing him about being her model and told him she had to do what she said, then she told him to take off his shirt. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt without any hesitation, and he threw it aside and was just hanging out with his rock hard pecs. She told him to take off his pants and he laughed, but then unbuttoned them as well. He was wearing boxers and when he pulled his pants down I could see that he had already started to tent them out. I started to get hard myself when I realized I was finally going to see his hard cock. She directed him to strip and with a chuckle he pulled his drawers down and his throbbing cock bounced like a diving board when it was free. It was about six inches long and thick and so rigid. Steph told him to play with himself and he started stroking. Meanwhile I'm just standing there watching this whole thing. Steph reached out her hand and started jerking him off slowly while recording on the camera.

"Your turn," she said and she put the camera on me. I shed my clothes as fast as I could. Steph kept one hand on Craig's dick and one on the camera trained on me. Once I was naked, I started to fluff myself up when she handed the camera back to me and then dropped to her knees. She started to suck on Craig's dick and I heard his moans and grunts that before I had only heard muffled through the walls, which helped get me harder. Steph was playing to the camera a bit, and then reached out to my dick and pulled closer. I kept recording while watching her trade off between me and Craig. It was so hot looking down and watching both me and Craig's dicks side by side instead of just catching glances out of the corner of my eye in the locker room. I was a little bit longer (I'm about 7") but he was thicker. Pretty soon, Craig pulled her up and started undressing her. She had a sweater top that he pulled over her head and she had a polka dotted Victoria's Secret bra that was soon on the floor. Each of us began fondling one of her breasts and then we were both sucking on her nipples, our faces super close to each other. I don't think Craig realized at the time how turned on I was by him as well as her (I did tell him some time later, once I told him I was bi).

I won't go through the whole play by play, there was so much moving and writhing, but I'll try to hit some big points. We moved to the bed, I had set the camera down on my desk but kept it on, and Craig was sitting up on my pillows while Stephanie blew him and I started to fuck her from behind. The first time he came he shot a wad in her mouth, which made her start coughing and she pulled his cock out while he was still coming and he was shooting all over the place. One shot cleared his shoulder and hit the headboard behind him, the rest went all over his chest and stomach. It was more cum than I had ever seen outside of a Peter North scene. It made me cum inside her (I was wearing a condom). I don't think Craig noticed, but I did kiss Steph right after, mainly to taste his cum in her mouth. Craig immediately strapped a condom on his still hard dick (oh to be 20 again) and we traded places. I came again after a long blowjob and Craig shot again all over Stephanie's back, and it wasn't quite as much as the first time but still an impressive load. We took turns going down on her and Craig started to fuck her again, but after a few minutes he pulled out and rolled over because he was "getting a butt cramp." We spent a couple hours naked and sweaty, and the three of us were still breathing heavy as we were laying there naked in my full-size bed. Steph said she had to go, thanked us for a fun evening, pulled her clothes on and left. Craig walked her to the door and then said he was gonna take a shower, and I still remember his dick was still kind of hard as went into the bathroom.

I pulled my boxer briefs and a t-shirt on and then noticed the video tape was still set up, though I think it stopped it recording. I hooked it into the tv and rewound the tape to see what we got. I heard a knock at the door and went to get it. It was really late at this point, but we had people stopping by all the time. It was Nate. I had completely forgot we had invited him.

"Did I miss it?"

Yeah, completely. I gave him the abridged version. We both fucked her, both came twice, and I actually recorded some of it. Nate part begged, part demanded to see the tape, and who was I to deny. Nate didn't want to sit on the bed because "it smells like sex," so he sat in my chair while I played the tape. There was Craig, once again stripping down. Nate started to give play by play. "Craig clearly didn't skip leg day," shit like that. but when the blowjobs started Nate started to rub himself through his pants and kept going with "this is pretty hot... she really knows what she's doing... oh man, so jealous I missed this."

Then, completely as if it was nothing, Nate grabbed the waist band of his shorts and his tighty-whities which he wore for some reason, probably because he was a former wrestler, and flopped his big semi-hard dick and big nuts out, and started jerking off. I was in shock. I don't think it was eight and a half, but it was one of the biggest dicks I'd seen before or since. It was thick, and the head was like the size of a racquetball. As Nate jerked off, watching the tape of us fucking Steph, I sat on my bed pulled my dick out through the fly and tried to go for round three. Nate never looked back at me, but stayed fixated on the screen. I didn't notice the shower had gone off, and so was a bit startled when Craig appeared in the doorway.

"You guys wanna be alone?" he chuckled.

I turned and saw that as he was drying himself off, his dick was still pointing straight out.

"how is your dick still hard?" I asked. "Sometimes it stays that way for a while."

"Gimmee your towel, gimmee your towel," Nate shouted and Craig whipped it at him. Nate finished himself off in the towel while Craig pulled on his boxers and I put my dick because I knew it would take too long for round three.

I was surprised at the ease with which everything had happened, especially that Nate just jerked off in front of us like it was nothing. I did learn that Nate and Craig had already had a threesome together before that and that Nate jerked off with his wrestling buddies growing up, but still the whole thing was amazing. I watched that tape out over the next few weeks (at least until I agreed to destroy it for Stephanie), but the whole night is still burned into my mind. I probably think about that while I'm jerking off at least once or twice a month and this happened nearly twenty years ago.

Sorry, it took so many words to share.

This story is fucking awesome man!!!

Two.

1st: best friend a - went to a Casio in AZ together for a concert. I discovered that the barn door style sliding door, that if you looked through the side, you could see everything. I still feel bad.

2nd: best friend b - I flat out asked him once if I could see his dick. It was one of those put up or shut up situations, but he demurred saying that not that night, but he knew it’d happen eventually. A few months later, we get drunk together, his GF describes his penis, then they both show me pictures of it hard. After a few more shots, the pants came down a few times for a few seconds. His dick size and shoe size are 2” apart.