Friend you wanted to see naked and finally did

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Ok Ill play... For a few years I was playing in an in door deck hockey league...So basically for those who dont know its basically hockey but without skates. But we had to wear helmets, pads gloves...so like 4 of us were core friends...and the rest of the guys were friends or dudes who just got placed on the team. We played together for 4 years. Anyway one guy who played with us..he and I became friendly..in a teammate way..but also like afterwards when we would hang out in parking lot or hit a bar. he was crazy good looking..scruff/hipster ish. We would usually just play in places that had no lockers or anything so I never say him undressed or anything..except a few times after a game when we would like change shirts or go from like sweats to shorts..i knew he had a crazy bod...and other than a few times when he like adjusted his junk I didnt see anything..but what i saw..nice upper bod..lite fur etc.//was pretty cool. But yeah he had a gf..as did I...and we got a long great...like at the bar we would sit near each other always...rank om who sucked that game etc.

Anyway year 3 we started at a new place that had a locker room. Now really no one ever used it....just out of what we were used to. But really after 2 hrs of deck hockey most of us were a sweaty mess. So one day I just in passing said shit I smell like crap after every game..and stink at the bar. next time im going to use that locker room. Everyone else was like yeah whatever. So the next game...I brought a change of clothes..and I used the locker ..I was the only one...but when I showed up at the bar I was like the only one whop didnt stink. The following week...I plan the same thing.. everyone leaves..i head to the locker room... im liek pulling off my shorts and in comes the guy.. now he and I are close and all and friendly..but I was like surprised...im in my boxer briefs...and he was like dude I dont know why we didnt do this sooner. and we are talking and he is pulling off all his stuff..im losing my mind..i kick off my underwear...and am naked holding my towel. I have to be totally honest that even though I do ok in the dick dept..i was like sorta nervous and my soft dick wasnt like at its best haha...so he is in his underwear,,,his back to me...and pulls em off....holy crap...he has like an amazing ass and he like bends over to pull him down and I see like his hole...and these balls that are like swinging.. he gets a towel..and holds it in front of him but not around and we hit shower.

So its just us...and he hangs his towel...and we walk into shower room..just showers on a wall...and his bod is amazing...and his dick is like this perfect cut cock..not like huge or anything..but hangs nice...and really long hanging nuts..dark hairy legs...dark pubes. so we are showering talking and all. No crazy we hooked up story but I could feel a vibe...and at one point he had like a definite partial...like his cock was arched out a little.. i was going crazy. but i kept it together... but I wanted to grab it soooo bad lol

at locker he stood naked for so long..drying off...deodarant...doing his hair. We did this for the entire rest of the season. and every single time i would get a sense he was showing off..but we never hooked up or I never tried. But I pretty muched jerked off every time after I got home lol
did he see you get erect

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are two that come to mind. Both were guys I worked with, both married, both passive crushes, nothing I would act on.

Andy - He was a little younger than me (late 20s vs. early 30s) but we worked closely together. He was a midwest college jock type. Into sports anything. We went to a few Dodgers games but never ended up pissing at the same time. He didn't go to my gym. We played on the softball team together, which was fun getting sweaty and I got to slap his ass (and vice versa) every so often.

A quick description: He was a little taller than me at 6'4". Built. Blonde hair, but cut short. Swimmers build with broad shoulders and skinny waist. He was the alpha of whatever group he was in, confident but not too bro'd out. Killer smile. It was just your typical straight boy crush. He was married so knew that was all it was.

One year we were traveling together overseas. No shared room, but the hotel gym was shit and I told him we should get a week membership at the actual gym nearby so we could have a better workout. He agreed, and we made plans to go the next day after the office and before dinner. I liked my chances.

It worked out better than I imagined. I never know how anyone is gonna act in a locker room. I grew up with sports so it's never been a big deal to me. I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable, but I also think people are needlessly uptight sometimes. If nothing else, I decided I would just be myself. We walked in and went to the same section. I took a locker a few doors down from him as we just kept talking as we undressed and pulled on our gym clothes. We worked out, and once we finished returned to the locker room. We started to undress, and he just ripped off all of his clothes before asking out loud "do you know where the towels are?"

I caught a glance of him full bodied facing me and tried to take in as much as I could without him noticing. His greek god physique, hard chest, six pack, tight butt, was capped off by a nice dick, bigger side of average, under a well-trimmed bush, and over a decent set of low-hangers. Naked, he just walked around looking for the towels and came back with two as I pulled off the rest of my clothes.

"They have a sauna, we should go."

We sat naked in the sauna for a bit, sweating it out. I kept stealing glances at his dick but then had to concentrate so as to not get hard myself. After, we went to the shower room and I almost chubbed up when I saw that it was open.

"Just like high school," I said, and he laughed and agreed, said he hadn't been in a shower like that since he played football. The heat of the sauna must've warmed him because when I looked over his dick looked to be hanging over six inches. It was still floppy, but definitely fuller than when I first saw it.

That was it, we showered and dressed like normal and returned to the gym every day that week. Definite material for the spank bank. The following year when we went back not only did we go back to that gym, but we got another buddy of ours from work to join us.

-----

Other friend was another co-worker. His name was Tony, and he was kind of an obnoxious but fun guy. He was Italian, gorgeous face, nicely built, more wrestler body, and shorter than me, under 6'. He had gotten married young, religious and conservative, but was an okay guy to have a few beers with. One night we got really wasted the discussion got more sexual than usual. He talked about his wife and the positions she liked, and their regular days for sex and everything. Very non-chalantly he throws out that his wife is sometimes hurt by his cock. "It's not that big, like seven and half." He kept yammering, and didn't even really seem to mean to bring it up, but ever since then I'd been dying to see it for myself.

The moment never happened. We had pissed next to each other a couple times, but I couldn't really make anything out from the corner of my eye. And despite where my interests lie, I really don't want to freak anyone out.

It did happen, but completely unexpectedly, and completely of his own doing.

He had quit where we worked together, but we would still see each other a couple times a year. We would meet at a bar and he would usually come back to my house for one or two more. One night, we both got really drunk and he called his wife to tell her that he was gonna crash in my spare bedroom so he wouldn't have to drive home. She was cool with it, and he commented that she had been so much more forgiving since he got a vasectomy. I was surprised that he had gotten one at 35 years old, but he already had a few kids so I suppose it made sense. He told me that about the surgery and said he had a scar on his nutsack, "let me show you," and then just undid his pants, pulled down his underwear and went to show me his scar. His dick wasn't that long, but it was thick with a big head, and he grabbed the head like a gearshift and pulled his dick up so I could see the scar on his balls. I almost came in my pants right there.

He then pulled his pants up and just continued the conversation as if nothing happened.
I would have loved your blond bud.

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me, it was also one of my freshman and sophomore year college roommates. We lived on campus in the college dorms with the rooms set up like suites—-basically two rooms sharing a jack and jill bathroom with two guys per room, so four guys per suite. He was straight, white, lean and masculine, and on the preppy side like myself. An attractive angular face, short dark brown hair with a nice guy, slightly cocky demeanor. We were often shirtless and in boxers, but never really fully naked. I had a crush on him.

So one day he is showering and for some reason calls me into the bathroom to ask me something. So while he’s talking with me he partially pulls the shower curtain back and completely unawares exposes his body (and penis). I tried really hard not to be obvious and look down at it, but I still managed to get an eyefull. His cock was circumcised and average, but perky with a nice head, full bush and nice balls peeking out.

After we chatted, I went straight to my bed in the adjoining room and furiously stroked one out—the sight made me so horny.

Later that school year, I ended up seeing him fully naked—and also with a hard on—a couple of more times when we had a drunken three way with a Southern belle; she had a crush on both of us and was a bit of a nympho. But that’s a story for another day.

Last edited:

juC

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine was this guy, Harry, who I knew since the beginning of secondary school. I had a crush on him the whole time and I don’t think he ever really picked up on it.

He was average height and well tanned. He had dark brown hair, his jawline was really nice. He had brown eyes, and he was quite the sporty, footballer boy type, so he was fit, from his legs right up to his face. He had a little treasure trail and a really well defined V-line that he seemed really proud of.

He was also one of the less well behaved, he didn’t go a day without at else at being shouted at. His whole friendship group was full of really fit guys and I had so many fantasies of being surrounded by them. None of them were nearly as confident as Harry was, so I never got beyond underwear looking at them.

Before the day I saw him nude, I saw his ass when he mooned the teachers outside and his bulge in changing rooms when he had stripped to boxers. His ass was really round and his bulge looked really big compared to everyone else.

One case was where he had come to school with his PE kit under his uniform, and it was mid PE lesson he realised he forgot to put underwear on. At some point I saw him with a boner pointing out of the shorts, he caught me looking and said “stop looking at big Harry”. There was also a story I heard where he had also cut his pubes with scissors a few times in a science lesson, but I wasn’t there. The teacher apparently caught him and went on a rant talking about it not being the first time a student did that in his class.

It was one day during a sports competition I finally saw him fully naked. We were in the changing room, the last remaining alongside two others and he had decided to just strip naked in the changing room as a way of “being funny” around a friend of his who was also in the changing room.

His dick was fat and flaccid and his pubes were quite grown. He must have either had cum in his pubes or he was getting very sweaty because they looked like they were stuck to him and his balls were quite low hanging. A PE teacher eventually walked in, which was when he covered up, but he was kicked out of the competition because of it. This was also near the end of the academic year, we didn’t have PE in sixth form and a few days after that I finished my last exam and left that sixth form, so we fell out of contact because we were never that close as friends, so I never saw him again unfortunately.

I do admire his confidence to have shown off that much of himself, but I could not stop looking at this guy, I’m surprised he never caught on to me.

padfoot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
His dick was fat and flaccid and his pubes were quite grown. He must have either had cum in his pubes or he was getting very sweaty because they looked like they were stuck to him and his balls were quite low hanging. A PE teacher eventually walked in, which was when he covered up, but he was kicked out of the competition because of it.

It's crazy to me that someone could be kicked out of a competition for being naked in a changing room?

juC

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's crazy to me that someone could be kicked out of a competition for being naked in a changing room?
I know. I think they were in a rush to get us on the field, so when he saw one guy fully naked and messing around when he should have been ready it pissed him off.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This wasn't "finally," it was "finally again."

Lifelong best friend, j/o buds from late teens to early 20’s. He was so toned and athletic with long legs and huge sexy feet, and actually a pretty small cock; I was in average shape but had a way bigger dick and he didn't at all hide how much he loved seeing it. He was more outgoing and self-confident so he fucked a lot more girls; when we had our stroke sessions together I was "show" and he was "tell".

Years and years after that stopped, we remained very close. Best man at my wedding, our wives are friends, to this day when he and I get together we talk about fucking our wives and look at each others' naked wifepics. We've been close for life and share pretty much anything.

Maybe 5 years ago my wife and I were at my friend & his wife's place. I was looking for the bathroom and unexpectedly walked in on him naked in his bedroom. We both laughed and said it was nothing I hadn't seen before. But secretly after many years it was wonderful to see it again. When he first started dating the girl who became his wife, he suggested something that I later realized was him asking me to fuck her with my bigger dick while he watched.... unfortunately we'd just smoked a lot of pot and I was so stoned I didn't understand or react in time, the moment passed and was gone for good. I regret that terribly.... of course I'd love to fuck his wife, especially since he's shown me everything I could have fucked, but it honestly means more to me that I'm his sex fantasy and that he would have been drooling over my bigger cock again.

That we didn't graduate to sucking each others' dicks back when we were younger is one of the deepest regrets of my life. I've wanted to try to reopen that door for decades but the risks at this point are too high. Maybe one day after COVID we can get together and get drunk enough to jerk it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinOso

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a friend who’s husband is super open minded and down to earth. Awesome guy. I saw his cock twice. I never wanted to see it but it kinda just happened lol. The first was at a bar, we were both taking a leak at a troff style urinal. He was super drunk and as a joke asked if I wanted to sword fight while shaking his cock at me. We both laughed. The second time was at a house party. His wife would comment on how big he was and how she had a hard time taking it. Again, he was drunk. He stood up, unzipped and said “oh this big thing” while shaking it. This was done in front of me and my boyfriend at the time.

puspentit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A friend whose mother had a broken leg asked me to ride with him in the car.
I would have accompanied his mother inside the hospital to take an X-ray while he was looking for a parking space.
The trip to the hospital went normally.
Upon leaving the hospital he asked me if I could use his phone because a new Pokémon Go event had started and he wanted to catch the new Pokémon in the game. So I accepted his request.
As he drove, his mother sat forward and I was alone behind the car, I decided to peek at his photo gallery. And with immense joy I found a photo of his cock in erection, I immediately sent this photo via the telegram application, to myself, deleting the sending of the photo, from the chat.
I never thought I would have the chance to have forever, a picture of his beautiful cock.
View attachment 33374661 I share it with you with pleasure.
I apologize for my bad English.
Very hot

Reactions: gibbix87 and diver6

Dean_abc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I have few stories.

I have a straight friend whom not only did I have the opportunity to see his dick, but also to make out with. He is one of the hottest friends I have, let's call him Jack. He was a very good and dear friend of mine, and my straight friends (in general) like to tease each other to joke with one another, and they do the same to me. For example, in my culture you hug close friends to greet, and my straight friends would oftentimes touch their dicks on mine during the hug just to tease me. Sometimes they lay their hands on my thigh, or even rub up against me when I'm doing something and turn my back to them. They even touch or spank my butt just to show intimacy. Jack would do all of these to me very often.

One day we were drinking with some friends at Jack's house and playing Truth or Dare. The one guy next to me was lucky enough to get the dare to kiss the hottest guy in the room. He just got up and kissed Jack, Jack wasn't expecting it but he returned the kiss naturally. Both of them are hot and that kiss turned me on. On Jack's next turn he asked for Truth and my friend asked him if he had ever kissed a man before today, and how he felt about it. Jack said he'd never, but confessed even though he's sure he's straight he wouldn't mind if it happened. I had always thought him a "curious" person sexually speaking but never had the opportunity to attempt anything... until that very night.

After a while the beer was running out and there were more snacks and beverage in the pantry room, which was in the other side of the house. I volunteered to go and Jack said he'd come with me. I was hoping Jack would tease me at the pantry because after that kissing scene, I swore the next opportunity I'd get him good. When we got to the pantry I was glad my lucky stars heard me. He closed the door, so it was dark, just to tease me, he said "ooh dark here, right?" and I could just say "damn right". I hugged him fast and he returned the hug as fast and, as I was hoping, he touched his dick on my dick. Then I touched his butt and he touched mine. He started touching my back and butt and I returned the favor. It was all just a joke to him until his dick touched mine and he realized I was hard. "Are you hard?" he said laughing in a good mood. When he looked at me to listen to my answer I straight kissed him and he returned the kiss. He kept touching my back while kissing me, and I put him against the wall. Still kissing I put my hands under his shirt and went down to his dick, it was semi hard. I couldn't lose the opportunity to kneel and blow it. And that I did. Afterwards we jerked each other off and when we were done he was like "oof. what was that".

We agreed to keep it a secret. That didn't prevent him from keeping teasing me like he used to, thank God.

[ under review ]

Sexy Member
Media
I got a crush on a high school friend of mine. He was "taken" but still fucked everything that was a girl. And that was my luck. He wanted to fuck one of our classmates and at the end of high school he sent her dick pics. Of course soon those pics were out to whole class and beyond. If you are interested I can share them too ;)
Ok so like, what they look like

222username222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend whose mother had a broken leg asked me to ride with him in the car.
I would have accompanied his mother inside the hospital to take an X-ray while he was looking for a parking space.
The trip to the hospital went normally.
Upon leaving the hospital he asked me if I could use his phone because a new Pokémon Go event had started and he wanted to catch the new Pokémon in the game. So I accepted his request.
As he drove, his mother sat forward and I was alone behind the car, I decided to peek at his photo gallery. And with immense joy I found a photo of his cock in erection, I immediately sent this photo via the telegram application, to myself, deleting the sending of the photo, from the chat.
I never thought I would have the chance to have forever, a picture of his beautiful cock.
View attachment 33374661 I share it with you with pleasure.
I apologize for my bad English.

This reminded me of a time a few years ago, when a straight friend of mine lent me his laptop so I could write my CV, which I couldn’t do on my work one.

On the desktop was a file names dick pics. And it was 100s of photos and videos of him with his cock out. Some hard, some soft, videos of him wanking, cum shots, videos of him fucking his wife, including close up anal cream pie, photos of her vagina close up. It was like an OnlyFans account. he’s very handsome and I’ve always fancied him. And he clearly had a nice thick cock. Average length but with decent girth. And great uncut look to it.

for the week I had his computer I must have watched everything dozens of times. And jacked off loads.

when I handed the laptop back I told him I found his special folder. He just laughed, shrugged it off and said don’t tell the misses you saw anything. Brilliant.

cooldudo1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Here’s my contribution growing up my “cousin” only because our parents were close friends. He is about 6 years older than me and was always the ladies man and took me under his wing. We would go out drinking and come back home to watch tv before falling asleep. He is probably 5’9 slim build and very flirty with everyone. I’m 5’10 and now a little stockier but we had the same build. The first time I saw him naked was when he came over to my house to hang out he always showered at my place. This day our shower was getting worked on so he said fuck it I’ll shower in the backyard with the water hose haha. We were home alone and he asked if I could hold the towel to cover so he wouldn’t be seen by the neighbors. I was very nervous excited I felt like he just wanted me to finally see him naked since he thought very highly of his body :). Before I even grabbed the towel he was already naked and smiling. I grabbed the towel and the whole time I just stared and didn’t care if he saw me stare his upper body was hairless except for his trail to his pubes. His dick was like mine uncut and looked around 5 inches soft. He knew what he was doing because he would go from chub to 6 and turn around let me see his ass which was a perky small bubble ass. I loved that first time.

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here’s my contribution growing up my “cousin” only because our parents were close friends. He is about 6 years older than me and was always the ladies man and took me under his wing. We would go out drinking and come back home to watch tv before falling asleep. He is probably 5’9 slim build and very flirty with everyone. I’m 5’10 and now a little stockier but we had the same build. The first time I saw him naked was when he came over to my house to hang out he always showered at my place. This day our shower was getting worked on so he said fuck it I’ll shower in the backyard with the water hose haha. We were home alone and he asked if I could hold the towel to cover so he wouldn’t be seen by the neighbors. I was very nervous excited I felt like he just wanted me to finally see him naked since he thought very highly of his body :). Before I even grabbed the towel he was already naked and smiling. I grabbed the towel and the whole time I just stared and didn’t care if he saw me stare his upper body was hairless except for his trail to his pubes. His dick was like mine uncut and looked around 5 inches soft. He knew what he was doing because he would go from chub to 6 and turn around let me see his ass which was a perky small bubble ass. I loved that first time.

Anything further happened between you?