Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fucking hell. As I stand on the sidewalk outside the gym. Downpour. The kind that usually makes me laugh. When you are safe inside or in your car. It’s not funny when you are outside and it’s getting to be fall. Literally it’s like cats and dogs. I can see huge rain drops bouncing high off the street. A car goes by and I jump back so I don’t get splashed. Not my day. Crappy work out, in that I couldn’t get to my next targeted weight level. Then – oddly, no action, zip, zero in the sauna or steam room. I’m 23 with a hot body. I can usually, with a high degree of confidence, count on getting some if I want it. But not today. Damn. And now it’s raining and I’m stuck. And horny, as per usual.

So a little about me. 23, as I said, from New York – moved out here to Philly for work a few weeks ago. I know NO ONE here. Girlfriend is back in NYC for the next two weeks. I’m bored, lonely and it’s raining. My apartment is about four blocks away – no way would I make it without being completely soaked. And I’m like a cat (huh, pussy) – I dislike very much getting rained on. I look around and see two guys run up some stairs and go into a bar. Kinda hot dudes. I’m guessing a little older than me. Hey – I have a girlfriend, but I not opposed to getting some nor admiring other hot dudes. Just don’t ask me to reciprocate! I’m a giver of pleasure, for hot chicks or a dude desperate enough to suck me off.

The bar is, very originally called “Pete’s Tavern”. When in Rome... So I put my gym bag over my head and dash the 30 feet to the stairs and run up like the guys before me did.

How to describe it. Typical bar. Wood paneling – old. Dimly lit given the down pour. Smoke (who smokes these days. Fucking Philly. And indoors?). Bunch of guys at the bar. Various couples at tables. It looks nice and friendly and it’s just people having fun. An attractive brunette asks if I’d like a table or a seat at the bar, as she looks at me and smiles. Wow. I should have rubbed one out in the shower. Shit. Look at that rack. I am so horny. I’ve had like 20 erections today. I’m not listening to her. Then I look up and she has a not very pleased fixed smile on her face. “I have a brain you know”. And she looks at me. Damn man. Busted and that was rude.

“I’m so sorry. That was very rude and not like me at all. My girlfriend is away and…” I probably should NOT tell her I am horny and need some luvin. She’s probably worked that out herself. “And sorry. I’m new to town, I don’t know anyone, literally, for 200 miles. It’s doesn’t excuse bad behavior, but…” I just stop. She pats my arm. “It’s okay, handsome, I’m the maître’d for a reason” and she tweaks her blouse. “It’s just the guys aren’t usually so obvious. Welcome to town. You are in the right place. My name is Samantha”. And I smile. I have a new friend. Damn. “Hi, I’m Conrad”, and we shake.

“I think you might like the bar.” And she leads me over. “That’s Terry over there” and nods to an attractive dude bartender. Huh. “And Pete, Jr. will be in later” and she places a menu on the bar. She nods to Terry and introduces me. Terry drops a coaster down for me “What’ll it be, Connie?” And I smile. I’ve been Con, Connie & Rad all of my life – just not usually so soon after meeting. And Terry is hot. My brain is like a see-saw between a nice rack and a cute smile on Samantha, and Terry – I’d say 25 – 27, tall, brown hair. Totally smooth face, great body, smile and charm. I like this place.

“What’s good” and Terry rolls his eyes. “It’s a bar, Connie. Just about everything back here is drinkable. What are you into? Beer? Wine? Cocktail?” and he looks at me. Yeah, guess that’s a dumb question and he’s probably tired of hearing it. “Any good local beers? I like a pale lager” And he nods, and puts a cup under a tap and pulls an inch or two. “Let me know if you like this” and I taste it, well drink it actually, it’s not wine. Perfectly boring lager. Just my speed. “Great, I’ll take it” and he pulls a pint and walks away. I sip and check out the crowd, then my phone. I see the two dudes who came in before me. They are with a very attractive girl. But it looks like their legs are touching each others. Hmm. Where is my mind today.

See, yeah – I had the Tinder app on my phone pre-girlfriend. But I also had Grindr. Just in case. Right now I’m not sure which one I want to open up…but I see more dicks than chicks here, so I open Grindr. Just checking out what’s going on. A couple of guys are close by. I read their profiles. I get oral. That’s it. And I generally send a partial face pic and a dick pick if the guy is hot and clean and that usually seals the deal. Actually – when they ask “how big is that monster” or whatever, and I tell them it’s a true nine inches. They either go quiet or they beg to meet me. I even have a dick pick of my boy by a ruler. That shuts the naysayers up. Funny how many dudes are actual cock hounds.

There are a couple of hotties. One, unfortunately, is a Total Top. Too bad. His pics are hot. My profile is very clear. “Top, mostly Str8, looking to receive oral only. Want a blow-and-go. You be clean and DDF.” I get a few pings, sip my beer, order another one and engrossed in my phone, tapping out a message to a potential relief provider. “Hey man, here’s your beer” and I thank him. Vaguely acknowledging to myself that my server was not Terry and that he had a raspy, very sexy, very masculine, deep voice. But the seed doesn’t quite penetrate as blow-job boy is saying he can be free in 10 minutes and he can host. Perfect, I think. Day may be looking up. And I look outside. Still raining outside. And I have a fresh beer and I could use a burger as wafts of delicious smelling food passes me by on the way to their diners. I let BJ know I need an hour to get to him. I get a frown back “Have to work in an hour”.

Damn. Cozy here. I have a full beer. I can get a burger -- or I can chuck it in and get soaked in the rain and then get my dick wet. And my balls are FULL. Damn, they are almost painful, as I re-adjust them. Then I get another ping and another dude wants to blow me. I figure there are plenty of fish in the sea tonight, so I text the first guy a “next time!” and chat with the new dude. I look up as a guy sits one down from me. Holy fuck. Hot dude. He looks at me and smiles. “Danny Demarco” and puts his hand out. I shake it. “Conrad Smythe-Worthington.” And I get lost in his eyes.

We make chit chat bar conversation. And my dick is chubbing. He’s masculine. HOT. But he could be a little gay and I could see my dick in his mouth. He’s got a great body and he’s just a little too fussy with his dress sense. Yep. This guy is totally going to blow me later. And sexy voice comes over and fist bumps Danny “Danny my man, how’re the big boys hanging today” and Danny cups his balls. “They’re hanging just fine, Pete, but my big boy needs me some pussy – fast” and Pete just smiles and places a beer in front of him. They’re chatting. I’m in a daze. A fog. I can’t process anything. And Pete looks funnily at me, but keeps on talking. I sip my beer and Pete takes it to refill it, brushing his fingers along mine, and I feel a shock. Pete looks at me, still talking smack to Danny and he smiles, and returns a full beer to me.

Stunned. And Pete knows it. He must damn well be used to it. But holy sweet Jesus. Fuck. I’m speechless, thoughtless. And silent. Danny turns to me and smirks. “Lemme guess here, fancy pants, you are just meeting Pete and you think he’s hot. Fucking fags. Happens every time” and he laughs. But he’s smiling. “No, no…” and I have a mental freeze. Actually, yes. The dude’s right. So I decide to man up.

And I’m looking at Danny and then at Pete. “Yep, you got me. But I’m not into guys. I was just startled to see such a handsome man behind the bar.” And they shrug at each other. “Pete’s our lucky Lothario – and he’s great for business – chicks wanna sleep with him and dudes want to hang out with him.” And he leans in. “And he has a massive shlong. Not as big as mine, but big enough to properly stretch a chick out.” And Pete’s just drying glasses. I look at him and he shrugs. “Danny’s a piece of work. Total fucking knuckle-head and he has been since 2nd grade” and Danny laughs. “When you wore a bucket on your head for six days thinking you were Shrek.” And Pete just smiles and nods.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
God. He clearly should be a movie star. He is stunningly beautiful. Who does he remind me of? Chase Taylor Hackett. That’s who. Young, beautiful, blond hair not too long. Puffy, blow job lips. Massive chest and legs. Shirt tight and sleeves rolled up. Hot. The kind of guy people do dumb things for. I bet he lost his virginity at 12 or 13. Damn. Some guys get all the luck. And I couldn’t stop looking at him. And his smile, cleft and dimples. Fucking hell look at that ass as he puts glasses up on the shelf behind him.

“Yeah, everyone kinda wants into his pants” as Danny smirks at me. “Bet you do, fancy boy”. And Pete turns around and smirks back at him and “Just cuz I stole your girl, don’t put me down as a slut”. And Danny laughs as Pete smiles. “That was in 6th grade”. They banter back and forth.

“What about you, Connie – girl back at the ranch?” and I nod. “Yeah, she’s in Manhattan. Probably getting banged as we speak. She’s not very selective when she’s on the road. Buy her a drink and have a smaller dick and she’s got her panties down” and Danny is looking at me, and Pete leans on the bar. “Don’t you mean a BIG dick” and I shake my head. Nope. “She’s got that with me. Makes me wear a fucking donut so I can’t bottom out in her. She’s also cut me down to twice a week. I’ve freaking 23 and I cannot just do it on Wednesday mornings and Saturday nights. It’s fucking killing me” and Pete cringes. Dan is just looking at me.

“Okay, fancy pants. What are we talking?” and he looks at my package. “What do you mean?” not understanding where he is going with this. “What I mean is, dick wad, how large is your unit that you need a fucking donut?” and they are both just looking at me. I mean, I’ve just met these dudes. And this is embarrassing. Do I even want to admit that I have a picture of an over 9” dick? “Big enough to need a donut” and I finish my beer to stall for time.

“So little Lord Big Dick here, rock-star looks, stud body, not too bad of a personality so far, well mannered as you haven’t pissed on the floor yet, with a slut girlfriend in NYC. My kind of guy” and Danny cuffs the back of my head. Okie Dokie, so have I made it into a club or something? “You dudes are strange” and they laugh. “We’re strange? Sammie made sure to let me know your eyes were glued to her tits and that you apologized. Good thing, too – you want Sammie on your side, for sure” as Pete dries more glasses and serves other customers.

“Where’s the head around here?” and Danny points to the far corner. I get up and go over. Not smelly. Good – can’t stand smelly men’s rooms. It’s a trough urinal, but I’m alone. Or alone enough when I started pissing. Then the door opens. No big deal, right? It’s a men’s room. One dude gets on the left of me and another on the right. I do the peripheral vision thing and damn. These boys are hung, too – but I think I got em beat. Right guy, leans in and is like “Damn, Connie, that is a fucking big-ass pecker – but mine’s bigger.” And I turn to see Danny there. And I glance down. “Nice dick, but I’m a grower, not a shower”. That should shut him up. And Pete, who’s to the left belly laughs and scratches his head, leaving me a perfect view of his long, cut, bullet-y shaped cock. Fuck. “Nice cock too, man” and I shake and plop mine back in.

I turn to wash my hands. “we need to see that hard to see who’s the biggest” – and I look at Danny and he is a big boy as he stuffs himself back in. “No F-ing way am I getting hard to compare my cock with yours. Talk about faggot. Jeez, man” and Pete is quiet. “We’ll pull three chicks and head back to Pete’s place and we can take some pleasure and they can get us hard and we can compare, and then get laid – sounds like a good night to me” and Danny is serious.

“I’m not getting naked with 3 girls to prove a point for you Danny. You can see Conrad has a decent cock. Leave it alone.” And Pete walks out of the room.

Back at the bar, Pete leans in “You’ve had a bunch of Grindr pings. You should silence those” and my face turns beat red. Fuck. Busted. Wait, how does he know those are Grindr pings? Pete’s smiling. “I checkout out your profile. You wanted Oral Only and I was the Total Top.” Damn. Small world. Who knew. Fuck. A total top. That’s a challenge. “Does Danny know?” Pete smirks. “I’ll let you work that out on your own, handsome.”

I order a burger, enjoy me beer. Chat on and off. Danny meets with a stunning but kind of slutty chick. They laugh and giggle and he’s feeling up her ass. Warming her up, no doubt. She’s giggling, and the whole hair flick thing. He introduces me and lets her know I have a big dick, but his is bigger. She’s keenly interested. She whispers to Dan and Dan nods. “Wanna do a 3 way, big boy?” she asks me, in a slutty and coy way. Hmm. Have to think about that. But the gut is telling me no. I can’t see kissing her and I know what Danny’s motivation is. So I declined. Politely. May want to revisit that some time…So they take off, and it wasn’t a problem to say no.

So it’s me and Pete and the place gets busier. He joins me on the other side of the bar and sits next to me. “Break time”. And I nod. “So what’s the deal, Pete? You are a totally hot young stud and you can pull – I swear, any guy or girl you wanted. What are you doing on Grindr?” and I look at him. And he is stunningly gorgeous. And he’s quiet and looks away.

“I thought you might be different. You ignored me at first. Which was totally cool. Then you saw me and I knew you’d be like all of the others. And for the record, I think you are very attractive and you appear smart and seem like a nice guy.” And I’m looking at him. “What? What are you talking about? How am I like ‘All of the others’.”

He looks away, clearly collecting his thoughts. And turns back to me. “You really want to know?” and I nod. He looks away a bit, then starts slowly.

“It’s too easy, and I hate it. Everyone sees me as a conquest. A stud to be had – male or female. But they are basing that on my looks. No one has bothered to look at the person. Me, who I am. They see my face, my body and always about the dick. I have no idea why. Since puberty, people have made fun of and then lusted after my penis. And no one ever bothered to get to know me. I’m lonely. In a sea of desire – and I have no resistance. No competition. I’ve literally walked up to girls and asked if they want to fuck. If they hesitate, I tell them I’m hung. Same with a LOT of guys. I can always tell – oh, I’ve been punched a few times. But if a guy is looking at me, I know. And I can tell him ‘meet me in 5 and blow me’. And they always do.”

And he just stops. I mean, I kind of get it. I’m handsome, but I’m hardly lust worthy. If I asked a stranger to fuck, she’d slap me for sure. It’s happened. I saw a movie and thought I’d try it. Bad idea. But this is confusing to me.

“So, learning here. Are you more into guys or girls?” and he looks away. “I’m looking for the first person who loves me for who I am. For being Peter. Not for my looks. And you failed, by the way.” And I looked at him. “I failed? How?” and he looks at me. “Answer me honestly, are you sitting here chatting to me yearning to know more about me, or are you here because I’m hot and a total top and I might fuck you later?”

“Well that’s fucking easy, Peter with a swollen image of himself. I actually care about you, for having just met you. Yes, you are attractive. And that stunned me when I met you. In the back of my mind your voice was sexy to me before I looked up and you took my breath away.” And I pause for breath. “But I’m a confused dude at the moment. I have a girlfriend that I thought I loved, but not being able to ‘make love’ to her when I want to, or without causing her pain, is a buzz kill. Probably a relationship kill. Yeah, I like to get blow jobs from guys. They do a good job. Does that make me bi – dunno. So maybe I need to try and find out.” And I just stop. There. Wow. I said it. Fuck. Drunken therapy.

“So fuck off pretty boy.” And I stand up, toss some twenties on the bar, grab my gym bag and walk to the door. I’m down the stairs. Don’t fucking tell me I failed when I haven’t even started. Fucking douche bag. So fucking cocky. Dick. And I feel a hand on my arm, stopping me. WTF?

I stop and turn and Peter is looking at me. Very seriously. “No one has ever walked away from me before.” And I nod and turn around to continue on my way. Fucking god’s gift to the world. Fucking blow him. He blew it. I’m worth it and a great deal more. Fucking hand on arm again. “Stop, Conrad.” And I do. I don’t know why, but I did. And he looks into my eyes and he moves in, tentative like for a kiss. On the street. In downtown Philly. Yes, the rain has stopped. He’s hesitant. Brushes my lips with his, and again. Then he moves in for a proper kiss. And he pulls me into him and I can feel the warmth of his body the tip of tongue is touching mine and it’s a full mouth kiss and my dick is insta-hard. Pressed against his.

And he breaks away. And looks at me. “I gotta head back, my break is over. Come in tomorrow, okay?” And I nod. Wet lips and hard cock. He looks down and swats my cock, turns and walks back with that spectacular ass showing it’s potential. Fuck. What. Just. Happened. I turn towards my apartment and jog then run, my hardon subsiding but flopping side to side – people noticed. Got a wolf-whistle, too. Into apartment, fly onto bed, clothes off, grab lube and like 3 stokes in, and I’m covered in cum. Rope after rope, as I arch my back and stroke the cum through my taint. What the fuck just happened. I sit, pant and enjoy the moment. Very startled.

“Bet you just spanked it, no? Thinking of me?” was the text. And I smile. Fuck – this could be fun. “Shot 8 ropes” and sent him a selfie with cum on my chest, face and everywhere. “Thank you for that.” And he replies. “No, thank you – and the same’ll happen at 11:11 when my shift is over.

At 11:12, I get a text with picture of a hot Peter with cum all over his chest. Holy crap. This is getting interesting. Sexting with a god. That doesn’t want to be a god. Hmm. As I shower, grab a beer and crash on the couch. I should just go to bed. But something happened today and I want to figure it out. But nope. Nada, really. So I go to bed.

And seriously – yes, I dreamt about Peter. But in a different way. We were touching each other and yes, it was a wet dream. I came – but I came and it was startlingly real. We were grinding our cocks together, naked, and we were making out and he was warm and he lightly fingered my taint and my hole. Fuck. Blew it big time. I came really hard. It was so real. And I’ve never wanted a guy or girl to play with my hole. Or grind cocks. And the overwhelming feeling of being in love. I just knew. Wow. I like that shit? And I smile, roll on my back and finger my hole like Peter did in my dream. And it felt good. Fuck. Am I gay?

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I go about my day and it’s painful and all I’m thinking about is Peter. And what will he say when we see each other? Fuck. I’m like in a rut. What time can I go for a drink? 5:00 is way early. I was there at, what, 7:00 yesterday. My text buzzes and, yes, thank god, it’s Peter. “My shift starts at 7:30 – want to meet up? I can comp you a beer?” – followed by a smile emoji. What a dork. I thumbs up back to him. Shit. What am I gonna do between now and then. It’s seriously all about him at the moment. I relived his kiss, every word he said to me, and my wet dream. Damn, man, I thought to myself – careful, you are falling hard for this guy. And you’ve only known him for like 20 hours.

So I go to the gym. It’s my usual stress-relief. I saw a guy that blew me the other day. He looked at me like “what do you say?” and I ignored him. I also, oddly, spent no time looking at the competition, and couldn’t have cared about the sauna or steam room. My mind was on Peter. What would I say to him? What should I say to him? Does he have a right or need to know? To say I just physically worked through my routine is legit. And, while I alternated to legs today, from uppers yesterday, I was able to add the weight I wanted to. With no effort at all. Hormones in overdrive? Lots of fluffs in the sauna, and guys with long stares and questioning looks. Normally, I’d have one of them on my dick right now. But not interested. Huh. My mind was only on Peter - intrigued. So I get up, put some boxers on and check the time. Fuck. 6:50. Ugh.

So I sit in the locker room and check my phone and stall for time. I go down a proverbial You Tube rabbit hole. What people thought – who knows and who cares. Partially dressed hot guy watching videos in the locker room for half an hour. Finally, finally – it gets to 7:24. Sign. I get up, toss my phone in my bag, and am dressed in like 3 minutes. Fucking pussy – I’m working my hair to make it look hot. And yes, I picked clothes that highlight my pecs and abs. I got it bad and I want it bad. Damn, man. Finally. Dick on the left, tight skinny khakis, shirt just so…I hesitate over cologne. So controversial. Too gay or not? Fuck. People are looking my way like WTF is that guy doing staring at a bottle of cologne. I unbutton my shirt and put my finger on the bottle and one dab under my left arm. Toss the bottle in and go and wash my hands. I can smell it – but it’ll fade fast and be very subtle. I am going commando. Of course. Use all tricks and weapons available. And I look at the mirror, checking – and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

Fuck – dude – I’m nervous?!? Me? Over a DUDE?!? Wow. First time and all, as the feelings of my wet dream of Peter come over me. I want to be with him. I want to hear about him. I want to hold him and feel him. And fuck all I’m like a 13 year old girl. Fuck it dude – man up. So I grab my shit and head out. At 7:29. Wuss.

Literally 30 feet to Pete’s Tavern (his grandfather founded it, and named it after his father, I later found out). Damn. Sam was there and smiled and her rack didn’t register, well, maybe a little - I'm not dead. I asked about her day and she was genuinely interested and interesting. “Pete’s not in yet” as she brought me to the bar with a menu. New bartender. Wait, why did she say that? Does she know? “Drake, this is Conrad – he’s a friend of Peter’s” and she smiles and leaves me. Fuck. Is it obvious? And I order a beer and check my phone and it’s like 7:35, then 7:40 and no Peter. I re-read his texts, yep, he said 7:30. Nothing. My heart, literally, is heavy. Fuck dude, first date? And It’s 7:50 and I’ve read everything of any interest on my phone. “Another beer?” Drake asks? Do I ask him if Peter’s working tonight? Why is he delayed? But I skip it and drink my new beer.

Fuck – onto Sudoku. That’s how bored I am. A dude sits next to me. I ignore him. Fuck. I’m like sad. I was looking forward to this. And I feel a hand and warmth on my shoulder. “Hey man – how’s it going?” – but it’s Danny, not Peter. He asks the guy next to me to move down one, so he can sit next to me. The guy looked pissed, but Danny clearly didn’t care.

“Two nights for you – this gonna be your regular?” he asks. I smile and nod – “How was your evening, or do I not want to know?” And he smiles. Clearly he got laid. “Gina’s good in a pinch, but after you fuck her, believe you me, you want her out of your bed and house as fast as possible. Fucking demanding and cranky bitch. I gave her four – get that, four, fucking orgasms, and she wants me to make her something ‘yummy’ to eat. Fuck that” and he swigs his beer. “Bitch”.

“Oh, fuck, the Dynamic Duo of Horse Hung Cocks are back at it” and my head literally snaps to turn and look at Peter. Fuck. He gave me a startling wet dream last night. Fuck. We sexted. We also actually kissed in the street. And rubbed expanding erections. And here he is. Damn.

“Fuck you Shrek. Put a bucket on your head and chicks might take notice” as Dan swigs his beer. “Hey you – good to see you” and I melt. Really? Are you reading too much into that? Like is he actually glad to see me? Or is it code for “man, I’ve been missing you and thinking about you all day.” Damn. And I’m pulling the brakes on. You have this bad. Man up and handle it.

“You too, man. How was your day?” and Peter smiles at me, looking at me – directly in the eye. And he walks behind the bar, washes his hands, ties an apron on, pours a pint for a client and then a few others and when he gets caught up, he comes up to me. “Exhausting. I was late as my mom had a shit load of stuff for me to do. I’m like, ‘Mom, I need to work’ – and she remined me that I owned the bar and I could be late and I should hire a proper bartender anyway.” And he goes left to fill another order. So that was it. Why do I care so much?

“Special today is Cajun Swordfish – a house specialty, if you like fish. Highly recommend it.” And I nod at Peter. I’d literally eat anything that he asked me to or suggested. “Are you okay?” he asks as he looks at me with a cocked head. Fuck. “Yeah, man – rough night” and he smirks. “Yeah, I know, for me too.” And he goes to the right. Fuck – no way did he have a wet dream, too. Or did he? I just need to talk to him. And yes, I want to kiss him again. Then my phone buzzes with a message.

“Meet me in the men’s room in 3 minutes, exactly.” And I text Peter back “okay”. What’s up with that? And I look at the time and I’m staring at my timer and at 2:55, I get up and walk the 5 seconds to the men’s room. When I open the door, Peter pulls me aside, pushed me against the door and is on me like a house on fire. Mouth, hands, cock on cock. And fuck all if I don’t go from zero to 100 in like seconds and I’m devouring his mouth, my hands all over his body. His hard body. And our cocks are hard.

“I had a wet dream about you last night”. Says Peter to me. And I stop. I pull away from him. Our eyes are locked. Our cocks and lower bodies are connected. But I’m staring at him. I look away. Dazed and confused. Really? Is that possible? And he pulls me back to look at him. “Was that TMI? Too soon? I hope not, I really do…” and he pauses. And I can feel someone trying to push the door open.

“Maintenance – come back in 5 minutes” and he looks at me. Fuck. Is this happening. A beautiful man of my own and he creamed his bed for me, just like I did for him? Does he feel the same way as I do about him, right now. Wow. Fuck, I need to get stoned.

“Peter – I spanked it, as you saw from the sext – but I woke in the early hours having the most vivid dream. About you. It was hot, and all-consuming and all I felt was love. I’ve been a wreck all day.” And he puts his forehead on mine. “Stay at mine, tonight?” and I nod. Fuck.

The rest of the evening was a blur – accentuated by chats with Peter. My rational side was saying – ‘you just agreed to sleep over with another dude’ and then ‘he’s a total top’ and then ‘your hole was on fire in your dream’ and I’d get erection after erection and I had to check that I didn’t overly wet-spot my khakis – totally pumping out pre-cum. Fucking commando was stupid. Damn.

And then it was time. 11:00 – closing. Peter grabs a bottle of red and we lock up and walk the 11 minutes to his apartment – townhouse, really. It’s nice. Way nicer than a bartender can afford. And I’m nervous. But so is Peter. He shows me around the pace and it’s nice, large, 3 bedroom and beautifully decorated – there is cash here.

“It was my grandparents. They left it to me.” And he points to a bedroom – “That’s the guest room and you can bunk there tonight” and I look at him. “ah, I thought, maybe, you know, given all that” – and he looks at me and shakes his head. “nope, not gonna happen. We take this slowly, or we don’t take it at all. What do you say?” and I look at him, the earnestness in his eyes. Fuck. This is hard. I want to get naked with him so badly – but I nod anyway. Whatever he wants. No, whatever he needs.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So we sit on the couch and put on a game, and we crack the wine he brought from the bar and we drink, and he pulls me into a hug and we lie together on the couch and his hard-on is in my back and for like an hour it was hard.

“You got any weed? I’d like to smoke a little?” and he pulls open a drawer – remnants of pot in there – but not enough to smoke -- and what appears to be a bag of gummies. “Sorry man – not tonight. And gummies take too long and I’m getting ready for bed.” Damn.

“C’mon – let me show you the guest room. If you want to take a shower you can” and he pulls me over to my room. I feel like an outcast. My erection is hard. I stop him. “Why are you doing this to us? We both want to be together?” and I look at him and swat my erection against his.

And he looks away. “We have to be sure.” And I nod. “But can’t I sleep next to you and hold you and smell you and feel you sleep? We don’t need to have sex. In fact, I am WAY not ready to have sex – I’ve done more with you than any other dude and I need to get my head around it, which is why I wanted to get stoned. But I’m lonely in this strange city and I like you and I’d really like to share a bed and a night with you. I want to wake up and kiss you and taste your morning breath. Ideally we’d figure something out vis-à-vis our hard-ons, but we can do that later. Please – Peter – I really want to just sleep with you. Please don’t be cruel.” And I stand there like a pleading underclassman. Fuck. I have this bad.

Peter looks at me. And he takes my hand and leads me into his room. YES! We stop at his bed. “I need a shower. I smell like a pub – undress me.” And my fingers are shaking as I unbutton his shirt. And then his pants. I have to pull his boxers over his erection. He kicks off his shoes and peals each sock off. What a vision of perfect manhood in front of me. Fully erect. Fully charged. Fully horned up.

And Peter reaches to my shirt and undresses me. Fuck if that didn’t get me more horned up, if that was possible. This is really hard. A sting of precum sticks to my pants as Peter pulls them away to get them over my erection. He swipes a finger in and puts a taste into his mouth, with a horny grin. Fuck – if this was a chick, I’d bet 200% I was getting laid. A horny oral guy, 300%. Tonight, I’m feeling like 10%. Maybe 1%. Damn.

Peter takes my hand and leads me to his walk-in-shower. He turns it on as I take a piss. I had to sit down and point my erection into the elongated bowl and I barely got piss to flow. All while Peter got the shower ready. And huh – didn’t even think to compare or assess his cock. It was a cock. Big, sure. But more importantly, attached to a man I was desperately in love with. I finally pissed out enough to be not full bladder – and yeah, my erection made some piss shoot out of the bowl and onto the floor. And I stood up. Erection horizontal.

Now, guys – I have a girlfriend. I eat pussy and love fucking – girls. A gay dude giving me expert oral care – no worries there. Here I am in the master suite with a dude. With a massive cock. And a massive erection. And I’m happy we are showering together and then sleeping together – but damn, I want some skin on skin action. I want to do what we did in my dream. And maybe in his, too.

We shower and it’s all soapy, sudsy, and warm and dick on dick and we make out. “We are not having sex tonight.” As Peter lays down the law. But I know my dick, my hormones and my Code Red ‘I need to shoot a load or I’m never getting to sleep mode’ And I look at him. “Look man – I’m digging you – but I have a serious boner and I need to shoot a load or I’m never going to get to sleep – can’t we at least spank one out?” and he looks at me and shakes his head. “No man, sorry.” As he soaps up my ass and gets tantalizingly close to my anus. I try and move my ass to make contact, but he’s avoiding my hole. Damn.

“I know it’s hard, but this time is important. If you really need to rub one out, then you should sleep in the guest room – I totally understand.” And he looks at me. Fucking hell. I have pre-cum dripping from my cock, and I grab his and he’s a bit slimy, too. Shit. Decisions. Hate them. “Can I shoot a load here and then sleep with you, please?” and he looks at me and shakes his head no. Fucking hell. Fine. I switch the water to pure cold, and move my back under the coldness. Then I turn around and aim the handheld under my sack to chill my balls. Which felt like they were on fire. They respond appropriately. Peter is just standing there. My erection subsides and I hang the handheld up and open the door and grab a towel.

Peter turns the hot water back on and finishes rinsing off. Prick. He comes out and towels off. I move to climb into bed “T-shirt and boxers are over in the top drawer – grab some fresh ones.” And I look at him. “I’ve slept nude since I’ve been, like, 13” and he shakes his head and steps into some sexy looking tight-ish boxers and tosses a pair to me. And a T-shirt, which he also donned. Huh – kind of hot to wear your boyfriend’s underwear.

Wait. Full stop. “Boyfriend?” You have met him like 2 days ago. And he’s a Total Top. This is not going to be a good night. Fuck. We climb into bed. “Good night, Bud” and he pecks me on the forehead. WTF? We’ve made-out like a bunch. Why is this happening? Damn.

“Asswipe” and I roll over. Fucking hell. I am so damn hard. Again. We are back to back. Not what I imagined for our first night together. I fell asleep – who knows how – I was actually surprised. And we woke at about the same time. Peter went to take a leak and climbed in for another quick nap. I followed suit – amazing at how normal it felt. And then, when the sun was blaring, I woke to a sleepy arm over me and a hard cock at my ass. And it felt great. Electric. Then Peter woke up. And rolled on his back. “Fuck, what time is it” as he grabbed his phone. 9:40.

He drops his phone and lays back down. Then he rolls to me and smiles. “Hey sunshine” and he reaches to tweak a nipple. I pounce. Literally. Up and onto him, and my mouth is on his and I’m connecting like we should have last night. Cocks in boxers fully hard. We make out and yes, I liked his morning breath. It was cozy. Satiated for the moment, I roll off him and our eyes are locked. “thank you” and he is just looking at me. “for letting me sleep with you – I’d never have made it in the guest room.” And he smiles and strokes hair out of my face.

“You are too funny. You are this hot masculine uber dude, with a girlfriend, and a large cock, and all you wanted to do was get off last night. And we didn’t. How do you feel?” and he’s looking at me for a response. So I lay on my back and give it some thought.

“Listen man – I’m 23. I get hard when the wind blows. I’ve never done it with a guy other than getting a blow-job. But I don’t get the no-jerk thing. Who cares? And I totally wanted to explore your body last night, but you were like – no go. What gives?” And he’s looking at me.

“Well, first and foremost, I need to know – KNOW, that you want to be with me for me, Peter, who I am as a person. Sex is physical. And transitory. Love is not. If that’s what’s building here, we owe it to each other to let it grow. Which means the physical satisfaction can and should wait. Make sense?” and I look at him. And I’m like, are you fucking crazy? We are two re-blooded, hot, horny, 23 and what, 25 year old males. We need to get off. And my dick was hard.

“Would you be offended if I jerked off on you right now? Cuz I really need to” and Peter gets up and out of the bed. Erection at full mast.

“You don’t get it, do you? You need to suppress your physical needs for the moment. And I find that request repulsive. Jerk off on me? Looking at my toned body and ‘beautiful’ face? You are just like the others. I think you should leave.”

And I’m stunned. What’s up with this dude? It’s just a physical release – so you can get on with your day. “I’m not leaving Peter. Now, or ever. But I have needs, Peter. Needs independent of your stuck-up impression of yourself. I like you. Yes, we are learning about each other. But I get off 2 or 3 or 4 times a day. I need release. So happy to play your stupid ‘no sex’ game, but you need to know I need to shoot it or I’m gonna be a basket case, lose my job and it’s gonna suck. Okay ass wipe? Mind if I spank it in the shower or do you want to hall monitor me so I’m a good boy? Cuz my dick is hard, my balls are full and I need release.” As I grab a towel and walk to the shower with my hardon poking out of the hole in my boxers. Asswipe. It’s just a load of cum. Get rid of it and there’s another one 15 minutes behind.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But no. Shower on, soaping up. I didn’t spank it. I haven’t gone more than a day since I first learned how to ejaculate. What a day that was! Holy fucking hell. Dick hard, balls churning. But if stuck-up boy can defer pleasure – I can too. This is a competition, mano-a-mano. And I’m in. I dry off, brush teeth – routine morning. My dick is still hard as I go back in to the room and raid Peter’s underwear drawer. I tuck my erection in the elastic band and put my shirt and pants on. Clearly I’ll need to hit my place before going into work. Can’t, at 23, show up LATE and in the same clothes. Definitely a walk of shame event.

Peter’s in the kitchen and I wave as I walk out. I’m not even sure I’m 100% into this. What do I want out of it? You had a fucking wet dream about a dude and now you think you are gay and are in love? With a dude? What are you going to do with our dicks? No way do I want his cock up my ass – which is his stated expectation. And fucking him might be fun, but anal is anal and there is shit there and fuck, not ready for that. Could I seriously blow him? It’s a dick. Not sure. And it’s big. Wait – do I even want to?

What do I want? As I walk mindlessly home. Or maybe that’s mindfully home. I want to kiss him. I want to have him finger my hole like the dream, then I want him to blow me. And that would make me happy. Then he can jerk himself off. My phone buzzes and I’m excited that it’ll be Peter – but it’s not. It’s my girlfriend. Fuck. Her. What to do about her. We text some platitudes. I’m thinking she might just stay in NY. I let myself in and take off yesterday’s clothes. I feel dirty from the worn clothing, but that’s silly, right? I’ve worn them for less than 15 minutes.

And I’m standing there, debating with myself. Shower, or dress and get to work. I look at Peter’s boxers and his T-shirt. Fuck. I take them quickly off of me. Gross. Dude, I had another dude’s underwear on. Where is dick was. Gross. Suddenly that seems repulsive. Why would I do that? And I walk to my drawers, but the feeling of disgust gets stronger, so I pivot and turn the shower onto hot and high. Give it a minute as I re-brush my teeth. Hard. Then I get in and vigorously soap, rinse and repeat. What am I doing? It’s an existential moment. I’m a dude. I like getting off. Pussy or a hot mouth – fine – long been on good terms with that.

Kissing a dude. Getting hard when he kissed you. Touching his cock. Feeling him up. Those are gay things, dude. And you were hard and pre-cumming the entire time. Is this who you are? Is this who you want to be? A fag for the hottie, Peter? What will your mother say? Fuck. Let alone your father. Can you do this? Do you want to do this?

No. That’s the answer. No. That’s not me. Whatever it was about Peter that tripped me into a wet dream. I’m 23. I’m horny all of the time. Shit happens. Deal with it and move on. Okay then. So I’m moving on. As I grab my stuff and hustle out to work.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, the next couple of days were not exactly easy. I had to work hard to appear normal for the girlfriend. I tried harder at work. Got an invite for drinks. Not exactly fun, but I’m building a social and work life here. Went to another gym, so I could avoid Pete’s. Kind of annoying as it was much farther away. And yeah, I ignored the dudes in the sauna for the first few days. Then, WTF, some dude was like “that cock is so hot, can I touch it?” – I was exposing myself to wipe my sweaty forehead. My response was basically – “suck it”. And he did, and the results were as expected. So basically I was back to my str8 with a twist life.

And I was miserable. I’d blocked then deleted Peter’s number. Done is done. And I missed him. But cold turkey is best. Only cold turkey sucks. Finally found a guy willing to sell me some pot. Via craigslist no less. Imported from Mass. Got high and contemplated the world. Ordered some Uber Eats and was chilling waiting for the food to arrive. Buzzer finally goes off and I go downstairs – high and with a few beers under my belt, to get my food. Only it wasn’t my dinner. It was a pissed off looking Peter.

“What the fuck man?” and his face is distorted. Mad. Pissed. Red. “What the fuck are you playing at?” and I’m just starring. Mostly drunk, stoned, surprised. Why is Peter here? And he slaps my face. Not hard, but to get my attention. “Fucking answer me.” And I just look at him.

“Go away.” And I close the door. But the shit sticks his foot in. “C’mon man. Stop this shit. Take your fucking foot out of my door.” But he keeps it in there. “I will as soon as you answer my question.” And I lean on the door. “I can’t do it man. I just can’t do it. I might have been able to have mindless sex with a dude – getting off. No biggie. But I couldn’t play by your rules and I’m not falling in love with a dude. Sorry, man. I just can’t.” And I turn my back to the door and collapse down, sitting on the floor. And a sob breaks out from me. Fuck, this is hard. Pete removes his foot and the door closes with a loud bang. Fuck. Killed it. It’s over. And I hate myself. I’m like sobbing. The buzzer goes off and I feel joy in my heart – it’s Peter – he’s back. He wants to work this through. Fuck, I’m smiling through tears as I stand and open the door. “Thank god…” and the Hispanic chick from Uber Eats looks at me as she hands me a brown bag full of food. Somehow the food made it to the kitchen counter and I made it to the couch. Fuck. I hate myself. A LOT.

I break it off with the girlfriend. And not in a nice way. She called to say she’d be back tomorrow and I told her unless I could fuck her at will, she could stay in NY. No real hardship, her family was there. She said simply “no” and that was that. Huh. Guess there wasn’t much there after all. Is this how life works? Your girl denies you relief. Limits your sex life. So you dump her, and she doesn’t even care. Yet the dude you DO care about, won’t let you have sex with him (what would that be like?) and all you want to do is get with him. And HE wants to put his dick (big) up my ass and no doubt hurt me as much as I hurt the girlfriend. Yet that’s okay. I’m so fucked. I need a new life.

The buzzer goes again. What, fucking Grand Central here? And I go down. If it’s Peter, I’m not opening it. Fuck. As I open the door. To a very pissed off Danny DeMarco. “My first fucking inclination is to bash your fucking face in. But I’ll save that for later. Speak. Why are you doing this to Peter?” and he’s actually clenching and unclenching his fists. I turn around and walk up the stairs. Danny follows me up, leaving the door open.

“Your fucking with my best friend and no fucking way am I letting you get away with it. You are either going over to him now and fucking make up with him or you are leaving Philly tonight. Go it?” and he’s like raging.

“Danny, back up. I’m not doing anything with or to Peter. I haven’t talked to him in days and do not plan to, and I’m not leaving Philly. Peter’s a great guy. We just can’t and shouldn’t be friends.” And Danny is looking at me. “Why? What’s so fucking hard about being friends with the guy?” and I’m weighing how I answer that. “We are just not compatible” and Danny shakes his head.

“He’s a stellar guy. And for some fuck-all reason, he really likes you. And you’ve hurt him by rejecting him, for no reason at all. That’s rude and I don’t let guys be rude to my friends.” As he takes a step closer.

“Danny – I like Peter. But I can’t take a dick up the ass, okay. Sorry. I just can’t. It was almost too much to cross the line and kiss him. But it felt good. And I liked it. But I can’t take a dick man, I just can't. Getting a blow job is fine, but getting dicked. I can’t.” and Danny is looking at me. Like funny. “So this is what this is about? You two fucking love birds worried about how to fucking seal the deal?” and he shakes his head. “Fucking morons” and he walks out, slamming the door harder than it needed to be. Fuck. I crack a beer. Well that’s done.

And basically pass out on the couch. Mind has no function. It’s bruised and so am I. Fuck. Single, friendless and all alone. Well done, Conrad.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Loud buzzing. Like BUZZZZZZZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZZZZ. WTF. As I rattle my head of cobwebs. It’s like way past midnight. I stumble down the stairs and open the door. My mouth feels clammy. Danny is standing there, physically holding Peter. Who doesn’t look happy. “In” he pushed Peter. And he frog marches him up the stairs. “Say it” and Peter looks at me.

“I’m sorry” and he looks at me and I can see feeling on his face. Sadness. Sorrow. Pain. Anguish, even. “What are you sorry for, you’ve lost me” and he steps up to me and takes my hands and holds them. “I just am” and he looks at me. His forehead touches mine.

“Okay, fairies. Take it into the other room and I’m not leaving until I hear the bed getting banged against the wall – go for it” and I look at Danny. Surely we covered this. The whole not taking a dick up the ass thing. What is he on about? But Peter leads me into the bedroom, as my eyes are still locked on Dan’s. Peter closes the door and he cups my face with his hands. And he is stunningly beautiful and his hands feel good and he leans in for a kiss. Fuck. Fireworks? Stars? Excitement. He is slow and his tongue seems to be savoring mine. We are locked as one and my dick is hard and I feel a wad of pre-cum spit out. He has his arms firmly around me and the kiss gets more passionate and his cock is hard on mine and he starts to unbutton my shirt.

Fuck all if we is a going in – let's be a-goin in, as I rip the rest of my shirt off and then his. My mouth is on his nipple as our fingers work our pants and we step out and I lick his armpit and he smells awesome and boxers barely get off and it’s cock on cock man on man and I push him down on the bed and we are grinding and humping and kissing and exploring and tasting and licking and it’s mayhem as we each try and get the most of each other. He takes my dick in his mouth and I move into a 69 and take his dick into mine.

Fucking hell. So this is what sucking dick tastes like. It’s like sucking your finger. But that thought flashes as I taste his precum and work his taint and balls. He’s a big boy, and I don’t know what I’m doing, but I do what I know feels good, and I kind of go move for move with what Peter is doing and Fuck. Peter is panting and he pulls off my very excited cock. His balls are tight. “I’m gonna cum” and I deep throat him as best as I can and I get this warm salty cum in my mouth. Not disgusting. Lots of it. And I stroke his cock, massage his taint and swallow and get another two and cum spills out and it smells and fuck as I feel my balls compact and a load spews out into Peter’s mouth. My eyes literally roll into the back of my head and I face fuck Peter and give him 4 or 5 more loads as I’m swallowing Peter’s jizz. Milking his cock from the taint up, squeezing his shaft to get the last drop out. Fuck. I’m in a daze. A joyful, mindless, daze. Fuck, I just had gay sex. And I’m still alive. No horns on head, either.

And Peter pulls me up to him and he looks at me and kisses me. I can taste my cum and no doubt he can taste his. “You okay?” and I smile and nod. “I’m fucking rocking it, dude. That was hot!” and I smile, kiss and then move into a cuddle with him.

We hold each other and enjoy the bliss. After a bit, I roll over and look at him. “What just” and he puts a finger on my lips. “Ssshhh” and he gets up, big bat swinging. And goes to the bedroom room. He hand waves me over to him. And opens the door and walks into the living room. And he turns to me in front of a startled Danny and starts to kiss me, side by side, cock on cock and Danny jumps up “Gross, man” and he scurries out the door as Peter starts laughing.

“I knew that’d get rid of him. He loves his big dick but can’t stand guys having fun with theirs. He’s just a pussy hound. And I wanted him out of here fast.” As he pulls me down to him on the couch. “Are you okay? I know that was your first time. It’s okay to be freaked out a little” and I’m looking at him.

Now to be clear. I am 23. Formerly str8. Butt ass naked. With my “boyfriend” of 25 who is hot and sexy and has a stunningly large cock and is built like a brick shit house and his cock is right there. In his lap. Just sitting there. As my cock is also sitting in my lap. On my couch. After I have just had that cock in my mouth, where a very copious amount of semen was recently shot out of that cock and is now swimming in my stomach, looking for eggs that aren’t there. And I’m okay with that.

“Not gonna lie – that was hot, freaky, scary, strange – something I never thought I’d do – and I loved it. When you came I was so startled. Like, ‘what now’, but I realized I was tasting you. I was going to swallow your essence and that’s all I wanted to do and my balls pulled up tight – like I’ve never felt them do, and my cannon shot off its response and I couldn’t face fuck you hard or fast enough. I hope I was okay?” and Peter is smiling and he looks happy. Much better than before. My hand is on his cock and I can feel it twitch. Hmm…round 2?

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And we do a round 2. Then went to bed. I loaned him a pair of my boxers and a T-shirt. I was tempted to go back to sleeping in the buff – but I didn’t. Peter didn’t say anything, but it felt like the right thing to do. We slept. We hugged. He poked his cock at my ass when he was waking up. And damn. It felt so good having a strong, hard man behind me. I just wanted to stay that way. Peter was dry stroking my hard-on and it felt great. “roll on your back, man” and I do and Peter gets between my legs and he slow blows me. He licked my cock, breathed hot on it and whisper stroked my taint. He flicked my balls, and pat-patted them, making them tighten up. They felt heavy. Then he moved into more sucking and more deep throats and I have my hands on his head and fingers in his hair and my head is all of the way back and the feelings were just so intense. He brushed my taint and then applied firm pressure to it and my release began. Holy crap, what a release. NO blow job has ever felt so good. NO man has ever made me feel like this. I was stunned. In total silence. Peter licked his lips, cleaned me off with his tongue and came up and kissed me. French, hard and deep. His stiff erection against my softie.

Damn. “That was fan-fucking-tastic awesome dude. Like I’ve never ever ever ever ever had anything like that done to me by anyone. Fucking hell.” And he leans up and cuddles me. “It’s a sweet cock. And your balls are ginormous. It was fun.”

I’m looking at him. Him. My boyfriend. Huh. Who would have known old Conrad Smythe-Worthington, IV was a fucking faggot. A dick sucker. A fudge-packer. A fairy. God, how I’ve come a long way. Why am I being harsh here – and politically incorrect. Because I am sober. And I just had an awesome sex event with a dude I really like. Like a LOT.

But now it’s my turn. And I am fuck all nervous. 1st of all, I have no idea what I’m doing. And when I blew him before I was seriously fucked-up. Now I am sober. And I need to put a dude’s dick in my mouth and make him spew. In my mouth. And I’ve freaking nervous. As that realization settles in, Peter gets up.

“Hey, where are you going, man? I owe you a blow job.” And Peter looks at me and smiles. “Con, it doesn’t work like that. Or maybe it doesn’t always have to work like that. If you had wanted to reciprocate, you would have done so. But I get it. You are like a week in from sucking your first dick and I get your head might be a little fucked at the moment.” And he’s putting his underwear on.

“Besides, if I don’t shoot in the morning, I get super horny all day and then can blow a hot one when we get back.” And he’s putting on his shirt. Aww. But I want the fun to continue.

“Listen, Peter. Thanks for that – I am a freaking out a little about what we are doing. But in my heart of hearts, I know it’s real. And if we are going to make this work, I’m going to need to learn to push the boundaries little by little. I’m kind of sure I’m not taking one up the ass. But somehow when we get to that, we will find something that makes it work.” And I take his shirt off and then his underwear. And since I was on my knees, I was eye level with a perfect specimen of the male reproductive organ. Sober. Which was big, hard, bullet shaped, veiny. Gross, but hot. Beautiful, but scary.

So I put it into my mouth. Fucking gagged. Used my hand. And tried to do the things Peter did to me. And damn, does Peter like his blow jobs. He face fucked me, but not too deep and I tongued his head and sucked on him and tried for air and patted his balls and stoked him and he was on his tippy toes – close, balls tight. My fist presses his taint and I’m rewarded with my first shot of love. And I back up and swallow and make room for the next and I swallow and then I back off and stroke him and have him cum on my face.

Holy fucking hell. Warm splats of cum hitting my face. Startled by the suddenness of each shot. Surprised at the warmth of his cum. I feel like I think I’d feel if I was looking at a loaded pistol. Fingering every last drop out. Peter takes his dick and pushes the cum into my mouth with his cock, and I wide mouth his head, knowing he’s probably sensitive post-cum like I am. And when my face is relieved of large globs of cum, Peter gets on his knees and licks the cum spots and then works his way to my mouth and we kiss. Warm, hard, hot and slow. All at once.

“Nice one man. Thanks. Felt fucking awesome. You have great technique – are you sure I am your first guy?” and I punch him playfully but maybe not so playfully in the arm. “Dick wad” and I get up and turn to the shower. Of course, Peter is close behind. I probably could have reached back and pulled him by his dick, but there was really no need. We soap each other and learn each other’s body. And we towel off and get dressed.

“So tell me all about Conrad Smythe-Worthington. Why do you sound so British?” and I smile. “My great grandmother was an Anglophile and, while well-to-do, she wasn’t rolling in it enough so moved to England and husband-hunted. Of a certain quality, you see. She dated a few of the gentry, she imagined herself as a “Lady” but it didn’t happen.

"When her father died and she inherited a small fortune, Mr. Conrad Smythe-Worthington, of Worthington's Department Store fame, wooed her. Having a double-barreled last name is very British upper class, so great grandmother was pleased. He dropped dead a week into their marriage. She sold the stores to a competitor, sold the land and houses, and cashed out what he had and came back to New York. She’d grown tired of the tedious British. Turns out she was pregnant with my grandfather and he became Conrad, Jr. Dad’s the 3rd. I’m IV.”

And Peter is smiling. “That’s funny. Is Worthington’s still around?” and I smile. Everyone I tell the story to asks that question. “It is, but it merged into and became part of the John Lewis/Peter Jones cooperative.” And Peter’s eyes bulge. “Seriously?” and I nod. “I love those stores when I’m in London. So, like, how loaded are you?” and my face locks in a smile. But then I toss my head. It’s a fair question to ask a boyfriend. “Loaded enough.” Is about all I can muster. He’ll find out the truth soon enough, but hopefully we will have a stronger and longer relationship to deal with that.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The days turn into weeks and we progress as a couple. We would spend as much time with each other as possible, and we talked about the past, present and future. We played, as horny dudes do, and I got and gave my first rimming. And my ass got fingered. Peter was training me, and he asked me to train him, to get fingers in our asses, starting with one and moving up, and stroking our cocks to cum. He thinks if we learn to associated anal penetration with cumming, then that’s a good thing. Whatever. I like it and I like his cock in my hand and I like my cock in his hand. The fingers not so much, but willing to try. So try we do.

We work, we text, we work-out, we drink and dine at Pete’s – and elsewhere. Basically a normal couple’s life. And it’s good. It’s just us – and we realize it’s our “get to know you time” – but we aren’t exclusive and we hang with the ever present Danny. And I meet a bunch of Peter’s other friends. A few girlfriend’s too. It was so hot when Wendy came into Pete’s looking for Peter. They’d had a fling last year and I could see why. Totally smoking hot. Fuck. Great rack. Beautiful face. Perfect in every way. Nice voice. Smart, too. If you were my girlfriend, you’d have a rock on your finger. Peter introduces me and it was fun.

Then Wendy asked if Peter “would like to go out sometime? Like before”, as she puckers her cute lips and draws from the straw in her drink. And Peter leans in and he smiles at her. “Actually, Wendy, Con here is more than just my friend. We are kind of dating.” And Wendy looks at me. “No FUCKING Way is Peter Woods of Pete’s Tavern a fucking fairy. No fucking way. We would have sex for HOURS and you stoked my vagina with your tongue for like hours. No. I don’t believe it.” And she’s not pissed. She just doesn’t believe it. Peter leans over the bar and pulls my face to him and kisses me.

Wendy is staring. “We need a 3 way”. I’m like – AWESOME idea. And Peter and I break our kiss. “Not yet Wendy. But thank you. I really enjoyed our time together, but right now Con and I need our time”. My dick wilts. How can he turn her down. Peter goes to get a client a beer.

“We are so fucking doing a 3 way. So fucking doing it. Where is your phone” and I put my number in. “You are awfully keen for some female company for a guy that’s getting dicked by Pete”. So I shared a bit of our story. “That’s amazingly sweet. I’m actually really happy for you guys. Wow. What did your girlfriend say?” and I nod. I explained that we didn’t enjoy “normal” sexual relations and I told her if we couldn’t that we shouldn’t be together and she left.

“What wasn’t normal?” and I was dreading her going there. Probably should have worded that better. But I figured if Pete was dicking Wendy and she wants back in, this is coming out whether I like it or not… “Peter and I are similarly endowed and it was too much for her. She didn’t enjoy it and she cut me down to Wednesday’s and Saturday night. Not much fun” and Wendy has her hand on my knee. Yep. I bet those panties are wet.

“I am so freaking glad I worked up the courage to reconnect with Pete” and she is smiling. Yeah, I bet you are. “I sure am glad you did”.

Now, see, we haven’t talked about it, but I’m pretty sure Pete and I can manage a more open relationship than other couples. At least I hope so. I love Pete and all – and more so every day. But I know I’m gonna need me some pussy and damn, if that pussy belongs to Wendy – all the better.

Pete’s working, Wendy had to go. How to bring the subject up. Pete joins me on this side of the bar and we chat on his break. “Hey, ah, Pete, so like, while I’m loving getting to know you and learning how awesome man on man sex is….any chance we might be able to shake it up a little, some day?” and Pete is looking at me. He shakes his head and smiles. “You are such a sex fiend – have you ever watched Queer as Folk?” and I shake my head. “I know about it, but never had a reason to want to watch it. Why?” “Start at Season 1, Episode 1 and pay attention to Brian and Justin. They are seriously fucked characters, but also very much in love. Someday, if and when our relationship is secure, yeah – I’d like to be able to invite others in – OR, to play separately, as the opportunity or need arises. BUT, and this is why I want you to watch the show – we have to 1) tell each other immediately, 2) it needs to be safe. And most importantly of all 3) it has to be pure physical sex and not attraction or love. If you can do that, sure”

And I gotta say, I’m a little surprised about that. Peter played it so close to the vest when we first got together. Limited sex and what and when we could do stuff. He’s pretty over that now…thankfully. Okaying a 3 way is just hot. But how do I feel about him fooling around with another dude? Have to think about that one a bit. “Cool – I’ll watch now”.

And damn. What a show. Holy crap. I had no idea guy on guy could be so fun and scary and what a great show. “I want to hit a gay club” when Peter joins me again. “No way. Too risky, too dangerous” and I look at him and he does an open hand, indicating his face and mine. And he points to his dick and mine. “We’d get eaten alive” and I smile and nod. Yeah, we are hot eye candy.

One of the funny things is, Sammie is just so much fun and she’s shakes her head and smiles whenever Pete and I make private signs of affection. Or we kiss. “How can a dude who locked eyes on these babies (she lifts her rack up) be making out with a guy with a dick?” and I just shrug. “Don’t know what to tell you. Far as I am concerned I’m a straight, red-blooded male who happens to be in love with a guy that likes sex with other men. So we do. Well not yet, really, if you know what I mean.”

“You mean you and Pete haven’t done the dirty?” and she’s looking right at me. TMI? “Seriously. You’ve just be jerking each other off or whatever?” and I nod. “So what’s the plan here? That is a pretty serious situation and you better figure out who is going to be dicking whom and pretty quickly, or you could both be wasting your time” and she goes to the front to greet a party of four.

Fuck. I was sort of thinking the same thing. “Fuck me tonight, Peter?” and he stops and looks at me. And wipes the bar with a towel. “No” and then he goes and pulls a beer. No? Did my boyfriend tell me NO? After I broke the most sacred man-creed and asked, ASKED him to stick his big fat fucking bat in my tiny, tight, virgin hole. I get up and go over to him. He’s with a client. “Excuse me. No?” and he excuses himself from the client and nods me over. He indicates the back office. “I’m not doing this all in here, but No. It’s a big step and you are not ready. We can talk more later and please do not interrupt me when I am with a client. It’s rude” and he walks out.

I am literally standing there beside myself. I just offered up on a platter, something I never ever thought I would do. I consider myself straight, attractive, wealthy and a GREAT catch. And I got turned down. Now, if I asked to fuck him, I’d understand that. But him turning me down. No sense what-so-ever. I go back to the bar and grab my stuff. Pete comes over. “Leaving?” and I nod. “Yes” and I do. I’m not mad. I’m just mad.

I hit a few stores and stock up – rather than a car based life like I had in NY, here it’s urban, so buying tons of food really isn’t practical. We tend to shop every day for what we need and carry it home. Like the bottle of vodka in my back-pack.

Yep, vodka time. Crack it open, pour a too large drink and go sit on the couch. I pull out my phone, and google “how to get fucked in the ass” or more correctly, I search on DuckDuckGo (don’t need this search tracked, who knows what would start popping up). But that just popped up massive amounts of anal porn. I’ll come back to that. “How to have anal sex” pops up a very useful “Anal sex for beginners”. Exactly. Just what I need. But the first link is anal sex with a girl. Too confusing in my life right not. “How to have Gay anal sex”. Bingo.

Wow. Rabbit hole on this one. Huh. Wow again. And a few ewwws. With a few ouches. Mensvarsity.com. I read it and read it and wow. I kind of get Peter’s no. I am in NO way ready for this. According to them, it’s all about having sex in your mind and being prepared. And I’m not. Okay. Let’s fix that.

I DuckDuckGo vibrating dildos. And every link has an Amazon link, so I say fuck it and search for dildos. Then I searched “sex shop in Philadelphia” and bingo. I grab my backpack, wallet and yes, a hat and sunglasses and tap uber and enter an address a block or so from the sex shop. We get close and the driver is like “Are you going to Danny’s, cuz if so, I’d be happy to drop you off in front. No one comes here other than for Danny’s” and I nod. Busted. “Sure – and do you want to wait so you don’t have to drive back?” And he says uber doesn’t really work that way, but he said sure anyway.

I enter a clean but a bit cheesy Dan’s Midnight Confessions and walk over to a wall of dildos. Okay. Ignore the big ass ones. And a sales person comes over. Great. This is NOT the store where ANYONE needs sales assistance. Fuck this is embarrassing. “May I help sir with any suggestions?” and fuck it. “Sure – one for beginners. Actually I think I want a few, and vibrating ones. And he suggests this and I put it in my basked and he continues and I have like 8 or 9 dildos, vibrators, bead balls and other kinky shit and the guy was actually pretty helpful. Leather cock rings. I toyed with the jock straps, but they looked cheap. Banged it onto my Amex, stuffed it into my backpack and I’m out the door. Oh, and I grabbed (3) bottles of lube and other goo made for long lasting sex. Very confident, aren’t we?

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I break out my toys and give them a wash in the kitchen sink. It just seemed appropriate. Fuck, this one needs batteries. Turning the vibrator on. It’s supposed to tickle your taint as your prostrate gets a vibrating massage. Damn. That might actually be fun. There is a thin metal one. “Easy Slide” it offers. Uh-huh. The beads look fun. You are supposed to ram them in there and then pull them out when you ejaculate. Fucking hell. How did I get so fucking gay I ask myself with a huge smile. Fuck it, no time like the present.

I rummage in the drawer and find batteries and I’ve shed my clothes and I’m on my side of the bed. I had pooped earlier. I didn’t think an enema was necessary. I did order a shower cleaner on Amazon. Next day Prime. And I got on the bed and lubed up the “easy entry” and I go back to “are you in a good mental state” and I review the options of “Why I want anal sex” and fuck all if that wasn’t easy. I want anal sex to please my boyfriend. Duh. So I push out and slip the thing in and it felt okay. Nothing to write home about. If I took my hand away, it pushed out right away. Oh. That’s why the other ones have a bulge. Once you get it past your ring, it has a better chance of staying in place. I get up and it stays there and I put on a cock ring. Very cool. Always wanted one of these. Not sure why…

The other ones all get sampled and I clean them after each use which is a bit of a drag. The bathroom looks like a sex shop, but at least they are all clean. I like the ones that stays in place. One has a remote control vibrator dial. Hmm. The mind immediately goes dirty on what fun we can have with that. And actually I’m enjoying myself a little too much that I missed the door opening and closing and my beau coming in. I mean. I have lube on my hand and a very hard cock. I have the vibrator with the prostrate massage and taint tickler on and it freaking rocks and I’m basically thrashing my head side to side and then I see Pete. Mouth open. Staring. Like a “WTF” stare. And he comes in.

“Umm, honey, anything I need to know about? You ask to get fucked. I tell you no, and I come home and you are banging yourself with dildos like a common whore.” Jeez. Mood kill here. But no way man, just power up that vibrator. So I ignore him. I am close to orgasm and fuck it, I haven’t had alone time in weeks. He wants to watch and not join in, fuck him. “Get over here and stick that cock in my mouth” and he walks over, unzips and sticks his cock in. And dials DOWN the vibrator. Then he gets on the bed and straddles me and goes in for a face fuck. I cum on his back – a LOT and he shoots in my mouth. And gets up and goes into the bathroom. “Jeez, man. How many of these fucking things did you buy?” noticing my new collection. He comes out with the biggest one. Meant as a two way – guy to guy. “Really?” and he turns around and puts the shower on.

I don’t feel dirty at all. No I don’t. Well, just a little. As I take the plug out of my ass. Harder to get out then I thought. And wide leg walk my ass over to join my boyfriend, thinking, that I’ve literally just fucked myself. Huh.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“So, okay, Con – not sure if I’m in that ‘that’s so hot’ or the ‘that’s fucking crazy’ or the ‘my boyfriend’s a freak’. Definitely never come home to a lover pleasuring themselves so shamelessly. Don’t I provide enough for your needs?”

Oh god. Here we go. “Listen, Petey-boy. You provide way more than enough for my needs, believe you me. And I think I’d go with all three of your descriptions – it was hot, it is crazy and yep – I’m a freak out boy.” And I put my finger to his lip and my arms over his shoulders.

“I understand the ‘No’ now. I wouldn’t have been ready. Mentally or physically. I’ve been doing a lot of research and it was very helpful. Then I was going to Amazon some toys for practice – than I said f-it and ubered over to Dan’s Midnight Confessions and oddly enough the sales guys was very helpful. And then I got home and cleaned things up and decided ‘no time like the present’ and then you walked in.”

“Why this sudden urge to lose your anal virginity?” and he’s looking at me. “Because I love you” and I kiss him. And feel a dick pulse. “And I know fucking is important to you. See, it’s Wendy’s fault”

“How on earth is this Wendy’s fault?” and he’s waiting for an answer. “Because she is smoking hot and a nice girl and I want a 3 way with her and I so want to bury my face in her tits and her snatch and I need pussy again. I can’t give it up, not gonna lie.” And I pause for emphasize.

“You want to fuck Wendy so naturally that meant you need 10 dildos and to fuck yourself. Sure, that’s a logical train of thought.”

“No, asswipe. Let me back up. Fucking is important to you. Therefore it is vitally important to me. Therefore I need to know if I can take a dick up my ass. Therefore I needed the dildos.”

“Again, missing the Wendy connection”

“You are slow, you know that right? See, if I can take it, great. But if I cannot, then we’ll need to find another 3-way combo with a power bottom so we have plenty of ass for you to plow, on demand, as needed. Got it now?” And he nods. “Yep” and we get out of the shower and dry off.

“Why’d you break up with Wendy? She seemed perfect.” And he looks at me and smirks. “She’s a nice person, but extremely superficial. She looked at me and basically lifted her skirt up to be fucked. And her pussy was super wet. And I had JUST met her. But it was years ago and I could fuck a dozen in a night, so it was mindless and fun enough. Then she got all clingy and liked showing me off and she never even asked what my last name was. I can get enough perfect pussy – but I wanted the perfect woman, and she wasn’t it. Then Ben came along and he was super cool and he talked me into fucking him and it was hot and we hooked up a bunch of times and then he got creepy about it and I dumped him. But then I had both teams open for play and I had fun when I wanted to and minded my own business the rest of the time. And then you walked into my bar. The rest, as they say, is history.”