Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So there is a definite pre-party planning. Stop the weed. Smoked or edible. Cut back on the hooch. Lots of exercise before, and early to bed (10:00) for like 3 days before. We’d fool around in the morning (well, one time at night), but we are looking for a smacking party.

We had security checking names at the front door. Nice, well dressed, also models. With cellphones and 911 on speed dial. We had windows open – chilly, but not freezing. Fires all lit (5) and as the servers, bartenders and workers got to the house, Fritz had them all in place and ready to go. He might not have a small dick and a be a lousy lover, but he sure could use his Germanic heritage to control the logistics of the event.

Fritz, for the record. Was resplendent. Gorgeous. Tall (he’s 24 and 6’2”), dressed in his uniform, jacket and cuffs. And he managed literally 75 employees with ease. “We have a problem” was met with “Do this...”, a lack of enough ice “Calum, here” and it was all just well done. I let him know he should have fun this evening as well, and he turned to me, professional that he was. “Oh, I am, Conrad, I absolutely am enjoying this. This will be a party for Philadelphia to remember. Mark my words.” As he opened the door and asked the guests their names, and announced them to the crowd. He’d been watching too much of ‘The Crown’ or perhaps 'Downton Abbey' – but it was useful. Half the people I didn’t know and it was nice to get a memory jog on who they were. And their impressions on meeting Fritz were priceless. He was handsome, authoritative, imposing and completely in control. Well, done, Fritz.

So the deal is – PACE YOURSELF. Which I did for a little bit. But you are with your best friends and you kind of get a little sloppy. I made sure we greeted every guest, and Peter knew more people than I did for sure. We weren’t greeters, per se, but we were close by and waived and did “Great to see you” and then talked to as many as we could.

Fritz leaned in and whispered, “Sir might want to give himself a 20 minute break before the next drink. Nurse it.” And I look at him. Pissed; then appreciative. “You a slurring just a little bit” and I nod. “Thank you, Fritz. I appreciate that.” And I did. So I got a seltzer and yep. 30 minutes later, I felt less bombed. I’d smoked a little hooch with Wendy and Sammie. Peter was engaged with a beautiful and breasty beauty. Well fuck him, he’d miss out on our smoking fun. Everett found us and joined in, as we giggled and had laughs. We went back to the party and I met Everett’s girlfriend, who was less amused at the state of her boyfriend. I tried to smooth things over.

Then I saw JJ, working the crowd. And Will was just a few feet away. “Pardon me, JJ, lovely to see you. Can you come with me?” and of course the other guests had no choice, I was one of the hosts. JJ looked at me like ‘blow job’ and I smile and shake my head. “Will – you need to meet JJ and, if you’d like, teach him what you taught me. He as a ten inch cock” and Will looks at his crotch. I turned to JJ and said “Will is one of the most experienced lovers I have ever met, and he can do a LOT to help you with your activities.” And that was that. I left with a smile on my face, as they engaged in an increasingly animated discussion. I saw them going up the stairs together shortly after.

Fuck it. As it neared midnight, the party was in full swing. We had a back stairway and I saw a few guests make their way up the front one. “Just looking for a loo” was the usual “Need anything?” – but the servers and bartenders seemed to decrease in numbers, maybe they were in the kitchen. Not. Fucking, probably. The punch was a hit and people were tanked. Took pressure off of the bar lines and people did not have to wait too long.

There were smokers on the back patio. Weed being smoked upstairs with the windows open. Lots of flushed looking guys and gals coming down the stairs after 1:00 – they must have had an active discussion with friends to be so worked up. And the servers and bartenders came and went. A few of the hotter ones went and disappeared more than once. This was some party. And Fritz reigned supreme.

“A Mr. Bartley is going upstairs for a second time and he was not very gentlemanly on his first trip. Should I intervene?” and I looked at him. “Was anyone hurt?” and he shook his head. “He, apparently, is well endowed, and Elena wasn’t able to take him. He was rude. I sent Phyllis to him, who can handle anything.” And I nodded and smiled. “Well done. Let’s let it play out. I’ll do a walk though in about 20 minutes and make sure all is well.” And he nodded.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All I can do is groan. Low and slow. Fuck. I roll over and go for another few. But my dick is hard and my bladder full. Fuck. I know me, no way can I get sleep. So stumble. Like literally, not figuratively. Fuck. I think I’m still drunk. I sit on the toilet. And pee a massive amount. And sit. Slowly. Head in hands. Hangover. I get up and my boxers aren’t pulled up as I stagger to the sink. Let the water run cold and stick my mouth under the faucet. Perfectly good cup right there. But dire times call for dire measures. I weave back to bed, getting my boxers a little way up so I can walk and collapse into the bed. Finally pulling the covers and duvet up. And pass out. Again.

Literally out stone cold. Around later, I feel a cock at my ass. “fuck off or die” and I roll over again and pass out. Fucking hell. I finally feel as if I might, maybe, just might live. And it’s dark outside. Fucking hell. And the party was Friday the 23rd, so today is Christmas Eve.

Fucking hell. I roll over again and write the day off. Christmas will happen with or without me. And I slept. Got up and pee’d and drank lots of water. Realized I was hungry but ignored it. Back into bed. Sweet bliss of bed.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wake up. And I feel terrific. Way, way, way, way better than yesterday. Head is clear and I got a boner. A big ass boner. Begging for release. Hmm. Peter is asleep on his stomach and I go down to his ass. “Fuck off or die.” And he rolls over and presents me with a perfectly good hard cock. I do what I do and was rewarded with a warm flood of cum in no time at all. I move up to him and share his seed. “Merry Christmas” and we kiss. Long and deep. His hand is on my cock and it was like two strokes and I was like “Faster, tighter” and he fists me and bam. Snot comes shooting out. Lots of it. Pent up. Soaking him and me, too. “Merry Christmas.”

We shower and get dressed. It’s fuck-all early. We smell coffee and bacon and Fritz meets us, fully attired, at the stairs. “The boys are waiting to be let down” and I smile. Ah, the beauty of Christmas. I go back up the stairs to the boys rooms. Nanny is there.

“Where the boys good this year, Nanny?” and she looks at both boys, Raddie now 2 and Woods at 1 and she says, “Oh, yes, very good. Most of the time.” And I smile and turn to them – “Shall we go down and see if Santa has been?” and big smiles and little feet in their slippery onsies, shuffle along and hold onto the railing, one step at a time. Eyes open in wonder at the scene before them. Jeez. Everyone was at work yesterday. We are Christmas Family Central. All of the party stuff gone. Just a massive tree and presents all over. Wow. I turn to Peter and mouth “Thank you” and the kids go to grab presents.

“Stockings first, and then after breakfast, one present at a time.” And they nod.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It’s fun to shower them with presents at the kids age. A plastic car can hold as much fascination as an expensive toy. What we agreed to do was create an equal number of gifts for each child. Not to be pretentious, but we all have pretty much everything that we need. My mother, long ago, took a hint from the British Royal Family and opted for irreverent gifts – a bathing cap or a can opener. Something inexpensive but gaggy that you could never use, but would bring a smile and a laugh. I got a pitch fork one year. We did themed gifts for a while, but after everyone got oddly wrapped pineapples after our “Hawaiian” themed Christmas, she eased up and allowed us to be more creative. I got Peter a very lovely new toilet brush this year. “Highest rated one in America” I announced with a broad smile. I was thanked in return with a suitable supply of Men’s Depends. Hmm. Thank you very much.

We did Boxing Day, which to Americans is strange, but having done Christmas in London years ago, it’s amazingly refreshing. You have NOTHING to do. So you watch TV, go for a walk and eat leftovers. Nothing in London is open, so to practice in Philly, we needed to be observant. We did the park and had leftover ham sandwiches at home. Everyone was “off” – Jean was with her family and we took the kids so Nanny would be free. Fritz lived here and was “off” but he’d kinda taken the dad role – I’d say Alpha Male role of the house, but that implies a sexual nature. He just did stuff. Took the garbage out. Kept the recycling bin clean. Adjusted the thermostats per the weather or if we opened windows for fresh air. It was a natural click and Peter and I appreciated his efforts.

We weren’t big TV watchers, per se, so a day of movies wasn’t really in my plan. But I am an avid newspaper reader, paper and electronically. I like to read the US news – Wall Street Journal. Maybe scan the NY Times – never their editorials. Then to the UK papers. Amazing to reader international impressions of the US. And enlightening. Australian papers, too – when I had the time. I tried English language German ones, but that was hard. The French were too annoying, so I skipped them. I was just scanning the Telegraph thinking some of their recipes might be fun to try when Clay came in and joined me and Peter.

“Why can’t I go out and shop?” he asked petulantly. “Because it’s Boxing Day and the stores are supposed to be closed.” He didn’t like that. “Where’s Travis, why don’t you go for a walk with him?” I asked hopefully. “He’s in the Caymans. He invited me to go, but you said ‘No’” and I vaguely remember that conversation. He’d have missed Christmas and the party, which would not have been acceptable. “Well go see if Fritz wants to go do something fun. He’s rambling around here somewhere.” And I see Clay get up in that teenager annoyed way and heads over to the kitchen.

Then I’m thinking that might not have been such a good idea. Clay was very sexually rambunctious – which was held in check with Travis around. Me and Peter had thought it best to leave Fritz and his endowment out of the familial discussion. And as far as I knew, they’d not hooked up yet. Oh shit. As I put my iPad down. Coffee. Yes, definitely need some more coffee. So I take my cup into the kitchen. Looks like I got there in time. Fritz was puttering away at a toaster I knew Jean said had a sticky timer. Clay was at the table and was casually flirting.

“So Clay, what about us taking a snack and going out to the park?” trying to observe our Boxing Day rules. “Lame” was the response. I turn to Fritz and ask about the toaster repair. “Yeah, I need to grab a tool from a buddy of mine, I need a super small pair of pliers and he has them for his computer assembly hobby, with those, this thing should be fine – see, this nut is loose and the timer slips.” And I lean in to look at it. Taking in his scent. My dick pumped a little. Hmm. Fuck, he is all man, isn’t he? Fuck, I need me some loving and now. Fritz turned to Clay, “Want to come with? He’s only about 15 minutes away.” And Clay nods. Not liking this Clay and Fritz vibe thing. “Well, have fun, guys. I’m probably going to head up for a nap.” And I leave them to it. As I walk purposely towards Peter.

“Any chance you’d like to join me for a nap?” and Peter sees the tent forming in my pants. “No, sorry, couldn’t sleep a wink if I had to – never been a napper.” And while that’s true, I see the grin on his face. “But I’ll give you a nice gentle rub down so you can sleep, if you’d like.” And he puts his paper down and leads the way up to our room.

We all get it. It’s human nature. We are horny. Our balls get an amazingly full sensation and then the yearning to get a load out. It’s what drives pro-creation. Live it, love it. My hands are on Peter’s firm ass as I watch his cheeks rotate on each step up. I’m def going in there. I grab his crotch from between his legs. Feeling the package of his massive balls though his lounging pants. His dick is floppy and between my fingers. Not sweats, but same concept only nicer. Fuck he is a massive boy. “Stop it, man.” And he swats my hand.

We get into our room and he turns on me and presses his mouth to mine. “Are you such a two-bit whore you can’t get your hands off of my body? Do you need my ass to breed you into submission? Do you need a good solid fuck and my balls to drain into you?” and he has his shirt off and his pants down. I’m undressing rapidly as well. Our cocks are hard. He leans me against the door and picks me up. I wrap my legs around him. I weigh 210. No way can he fuck me dry.

“Stay right here. I need to pee” which I do. It breaks the mood, but I do need to go. So I pee. Then slather my hole up and stick a finger of lube in for good measure and go and stand by the door. “Whore available for the fucking. I only charge 5 euro. 2 euro for a blow job and hand jobs are 1 euro.” I attempt a sulky French accent. My lips lock onto his and my arms are around his shoulders.

“You probably have the clap. But I do have 5 euro that needs spending.” And he lifts me up again and I wrap my arms around his waist. His cock finds my ass and he uses his hand to line me up, noting with a smile the lube there. “Fucking slut. Still lubed up from your last fucking customer. Hope the sloppy third or forth will make a fuck worth it. Feels like you can park a truck up this ass.” As his head reaches my ring. He jumps up a little and I fall onto him, then feel him entering me. Fuck. My balls are jostled by his chest and I can see pre-cum on his hair. Nothing to do in this position but make out. So we do. And his ears and his neck and he’s bouncing me up and down and fuck. He walks us over to the bed and lays me down and goes into piston fuck mode. Damn those hurt. Gut punches, but it’s amazing to let my man go to town – knowing the pleasure he is feeling. My cock is equally as stimulated and he grabs it and stokes it once. With firm, hard, calloused hands and my mind goes to “this is my husband taking his pleasure and he has a massive cock and is all man and he wants me to get off, too” and we have cum everywhere. The pleasure is whole body – not so much in the actual ejaculation which is so stimulating when you jerk off. This is whole body pleasure, release. Love. Warmth. Life. It was amazing. Peter tenses and pumps and slows and pumps and his eyes roll back and close and he grabs me into a hug and we collapse as a stinky wet and hot mess of men. Fuck. Just what I needed. We cuddle and I’m thinking maybe we can get a round 2. I glance at the clock. 2:00.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“So are you enjoying school?” Fritz asks as he leads the way to his friend’s house. Clay nods. “Yeah, actually, it’s very cool – way better than at home. There are maybe 15 kids in my biggest class, so I really know my teachers, and I can ask lots of questions and learning is just so much easier – and exciting, really.” And Fritz stops and looks at me. God, he is a gorgeous man. I want so badly to have him touch me. I don’t know if he’s gay or not, but hell, if I could turn Travis, I should have a shot here with Fritz.

“An education is the most important thing in life. With that basis, you can do anything.” Which is very caring of him. “Even you?” I ask coquettishly. I’m a slut. He knows that. I don’t know what he’s into.

He got a little pink. Ahh. I embarrassed him. “If you are implying what I think you are implying, the answer is no. I am your Uncle’s employee, you are underaged, and I’m already in a relationship.” And I’m thinking, yippee – he didn’t say he wasn’t into guys or he wasn’t gay. So now I just need to wear him down. God he’s hot. “But you do like guys, right? I have a really tight ass.” And I smile at him, my best smile.

“A tight ass actually would disqualify you from the list. Do I like guys – well I won’t lie and say that I do NOT like them. I have had sex with a few as the opportunity arose, and it was pleasurable. But they were friends and it was very much a ‘helping a bro out’ situation. My future is with a woman and that’s where my interest and attraction lies.” And he resumes his walk. Fucking prick, I think. Who doesn’t enjoy a quick fuck? Travis always does. And he can go round after round. Fuck I miss him.

We get to a brownstone and he presses a buzzer and the door gets opened. We go up a flight of stairs and I see an opened door. Fucking hell my dick gets hard immediately. Cutest looking guy, shortish, geeky glasses on in a hot nerd kind of way. Brown hair, perfect skin, perfect symmetrical face. A stunning man. 5’8” maybe. Great smile and he’s all into Fritz. Leans in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “How are you, it’s been a while” and he leads us in. “Geoff, this is Clay – Clay, a friend of mine, Geoff” and Geoff assesses me, smiles and shakes my hand.

“A little young for you Fritz, isn’t he? It’s nice to meet you, Clay. Welcome.” And Fritz jumps in, “He is the nephew of my friend and employer. He is merely accompanying me on a walk – Conrad likes to enjoy Boxing Day, so Clay has less options to entertain himself.” And Geoff is noticing my erection. “Including getting an erection. Poor boy.” And Geoff puts his hand on my cheek. See, he is French. At least I think that’s French. And he is so fucking hot my 17 year old body is uncontrollable. I’m looking at his crotch and trying to see a corona or a shaft or a bulge. God I want to kiss and suck and fuck this guy. He needs to be in my arms and rolling around a bed. If I had to draw a guy that “needed to get fucked” he’d be it. If I had to imagine a guy that was built “to be fucked” Geoff would be it. Fuck I am hard as a rock and wearing sweats that concealed nothing. And I did nothing to hide it. I was paralyzed; mesmerized by this awesome spectacle of a man.

Fritz is staring at me. I’m immobilized staring at Geoff. “Clay. Clay – pull yourself together.” Fritz barks at me. And I take my eyes from Geoff and look at Fritz. God he is gorgeous too, but Geoff is a god in my eyes.

“How old are you Clay?” Geoff asks me, in a purr. I turn to him. “I’ll be 18 in two months.” And Geoff smiles. “Well, two months is not such a long time. You must come and visit me after your birthday. And bring your license so we can celebrate.” And Geoff swats my erection and turns to Fritz. They chat. Get into a conversation. Geoff suggests I might want to sit on the couch. “Better yet, Clay. Why don’t you go and take a few minutes for yourself. You can rest in my bedroom.” And he points to a doorway, takes my hand. I feel an electric spark. He brings me over and gives me a quick kiss. “You are a lovely man. I will enjoy playing with you after your birthday” as he steps away and firmly closes the door.

Fuck. He kissed me. Pre-cum is wetting my sweats. I always go commando. I can see a wet spot. Half dollar sized. I see boxers on the floor. His boxers. In slow motion I walk over to them and pick them up and to my nose. Inhaling his scent. Is that a little dried pre-cum? Or Pee? It’s intoxicating. I lick it. I grab his tee-shirt and fuck I am out of my clothes and I put his boxers on and massage my cock. Fuck, his dick was right there, as I inhale from his shirt. I’m exploring his other dirty clothes inhaling them all. Geoff is to be my lover. My mind is dazed. I go through his drawers and find a vibrator and turn it on with shaking fingers. This has touched his cock and ass and taint and I do the same now and It’s hot. I’m literally at the edge. I look into the trash and I see tissues and in one is a used condom. Fuck. Did he fuck a chick or a dude or the reverse, was he fucked? I’m tempted to taste the spent cum, but decide that’s too gross, even for me.

Into the bathroom, vibrator between my legs and nudging my balls. PrEP and vitamins and butt plug (all of the usual toothbrush, etc is overlooked). God this is such a violation but I can’t stop myself. I apply some lube and spread my legs and insert the butt plug. Oh god, it vibrates. I grab a silicon cock ring and put the hand held vibrator on my taint and with shaking hands pull the ring wide and put my erection and tight balls through the ring. My balls are so tight, they almost can’t hold the ring. I grab the handheld and walk over oddly stepping to accommodate the butt plug and lay down on the bed. My mind is overloaded with stimulation as I put the handheld to my taint. Fucking hell. Geoff was some hot dude. Here on this bed fucking. Me, in two months, me between Geoff's legs. Kissing him. Then fucking him. I needed all of these toys and more. I check the other drawer and there are a bunch of Fleshlights. Both what looks like a pussy kind and one that looks like an ass kind. And one has the top removed. Must have some big boys around. Or, fuck, Geoff is a big boy! My mind is crazed.

I lube up a Freshlight – I’d used one before, a few years ago a rancher client had one for those lonely nights. It was hot. This was hotter. Geoff’s cock had been in there! Doing what I was doing now. And I went into rapid fuck more. Stimulating my head and the corona and jamming it down to treat my entire shaft to a hot fuck. I was like I couldn’t get the thing up and down fast enough. Faster than I’d ever, ever jerked off or fucked anyone. Ever. I was crazed, And I touch my balls, amazed at the crinkly tightness. I could barely feel them, so tight were they to my body. Bam, bam, bam with the Fleshlight, butt plug buzzing and I take the handheld and buzzed my taint and balls and the damn broke.

I felt nothing but stimulation. Then that feeling we all get, and then the intense euphoria and pleasure as my first load of cum shot. Followed by many more. My head thrashed. Cum hit the head board, all over the bed, my hair, my chest. Fuck it was everywhere. And my cock got super sensitive, I had to slow the fleshlight, then toss it off, as I used my finger to milk the last drops out from my taint up and through my shaft and finally out my slit. Fuck. I take my finger and grab what I can and lick it off and collapse onto the bed. Spent.

Fuck. What have I done? I look around. And sniff. Fuck. God that felt so good, I don’t care. I’m going to bang Geoff for sure on my birthday. And I got a big smile. Okay. Clean up time. As I take some tissues and wipe the cum off. I added them to Geoff’s collection. Handheld off. I wipe it clean. Where was this? I put it in his bedside drawer. The butt plug was out, and I wash that and put it back into the medicine cabinet. I think we are good here. Kinda wiffy, but that will go away. I check for any lingering cum shots, but think I got everything clean. Check the mirror. All good. I take some toilet paper and clean my ass of lube. My shirt gets on. There’s still a wet spot on my sweats. I dab that with toilet paper, hoping to draw out any excess pre-cum. Not very successful.

Now what. Geoff and Fritz know why I was sent in here. Wait for them to get me? Or play it off and go join them. I look around the room. Nothing else to do here. So, confident in my approach, I open the door and walk to the living room and sit on the couch, taking my phone out to see what’s going on. Fritz and Geoff are huddled over the dining room table and barely register my return.

10 minutes or so later, they must be done. They are standing over me. Fritz looking antsy to go, Geoff with a sly grin and an evil eye. “I hope this hasn’t been too boring for you Clay. You seem like a very energetic young boy.” I look at him and do my best smile. “I play Varsity Ultimate Frisbee which is an intense cardio workout. So yes, I am an energetic young man.” Geoff smiles. “you are a boy until you are 18, and then you must come and see me and you will leave a man.” My dick pulses back to life. Did he just say…

“C’mon, Clay, let’s get out of here before you pop another boner.” We say goodbye. I was dazed.

On the street, Fritz was yammering about something. “I hope you didn’t make a mess in Geoff’s bedroom. He’s a good friend of mine.” But I heard nothing. My mind focused singularly and intently on my approaching birthday and my approaching ascension into manhood. I wonder what that would entail?

“You were a respectful gentleman, right? You just spanked it, right?” and he has stopped and is looking at me. And I’m looking at him. What’s he asking? What does he know.

“Look. I know Geoff as a few toys. He like so show them off. And I also know he has video cameras in his room which he can record via his iPhone. I’d hate for anything you did in there to go viral. Not that he would do that. But it’s a new world out there, Clay, and you need to be prepared for the unexpected.” Damn. Oh god. What if is Geoff is watching me now? Hot. Oh shit. My face goes beet red. Busted.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“You stink like a whorehouse.” When I sit next to him in the steam room. “I just got the most fuckingly best blow job in the sauna. Couldn’t fucking believe it. Dude said he’d get me off in 1 minute and he fucking did. Sucked every drop dry, blew his load on my foot. He cleaned my cock off and licked the cum off of my foot, then left bare ass naked to shower again.” I stop and Fritz is staring at me. As are about 6 other guys in the room. “You are such a slut.” I smile and nod.

“Hey ah, Con, man – let’s not repeat that too widely, I’d have to report you.” And I look over and see Will. “Hey man, didn’t see you there. What’s up. Long time no. How are they hanging?” and Will is smiling and shaking this head. He is one fantastic lover. “They are ‘hanging’ just fine, thank you very much. I do work here, you know.” And I look at him.

“You are a horn-dog fucking perv who works out here to check out the hot chicks. That’s hardly work. And I bet you cash that before we leave today you will be begging me to show you the fucking amazing cock sucker. He is totally worth crossing the line for, in my opinion. Fuck, I feel great” and I stand and stretch. “Fucking worry-free” and I twist a little. God I love my life.

We are outside drying off and getting dressed. “Fine, asswipe. Who is he?” and I smile and check out an already dressed Will, bag on shoulder, ready to go. I scan the room. “No way man. Can’t give it up to you – need to check with him first.” So I go over to Onur. “Hey man, my buddy wants to know ‘who the fantastic cock sucker is’ – mind if I tell him?” and clearly, Will is watching me so he knows already. But games are fun. Onur nods ‘I cannot guarantee I will be interested in this man. It was your impressive manhood which made me a little crazy.” I nod “no worries man” and go back to Will. Who is smirking. Onur is naked and his cock is on display for us. He is stroking it slowly. Expanding it.

“His name’s Onur. He can’t guarantee anything. Seems he’s a bit of a size queen.” And Onur has a semi and is still stroking, watching us. Will puts his bag down and starts to undress. Putting his just put on clothes into the locker. His very impressive manhood on display for a now erect Onur. Will gave a stroke or two and turns and goes to the sauna. Pausing at the door and looking Onur in the eye. Action time. Will be take the bait? I hope for his sake he does…

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“That is fucking unbelievable” as I recount the story to Pete at the bar. Beers in front of us. Fritz enjoyed the story. I got the sense from his shifting that his pants were suddenly getting too tight. We’ve been here like 10 minutes, enough to down a beer and get another and in walks Will.

“Holy fucking hell” and he asks a guy to give up his seat next to me. The guy, you could see, thought about resisting, but as there were 3 stools open to his left, kind of hard to say no. Plus Pete was right there. I think he enjoyed my recounting of the story and wanted to hear more. Sorry bud.

“He could suck a brink through a straw. I was like, ‘you have one minute’ and he tells this startled dude to watch the door. I’d been working ON one of the guys like an hour earlier. They know who I am. Did he stick his pinky up your ass?” and I look at him and nod. Big smile. “He came again. That guys is an animal. A good one. And I don’t even really like guys. But holy hell. I’d have to reconsider that if I see him again.” We are all smiling and chuckling.

“Maybe I should go and see what I am missing out on” and we turn to Fritz. Largely celibate Fritz. At least since he joined our household. As far as I knew, I corrected myself. “Too late, man. Snooze you lose. I walked out with him.” Fritz didn’t seem all that shattered. “He’s here for work and passing through. He said until the end of the week. He really like your cock, Con.” Ego stroke. Like my ego needs ANY more stroking.

“Well then he’d really appreciate me or Fritz then, wouldn’t he Will?” and I smirk at Peter.

“Hey, whatever happened with you and JJ at the party? I saw you guys going upstairs. That’s a massive bat, huh?” and he’s looking decidedly embarrassed. Awkward. So, clearly, they hooked up.

“Look guys. I’m NOT into guys. Okay. So stop fixing me up with dudes. I like chicks. Fix me up with a hot dumb blond with a nice rack whose father owns a liquor store. That’s what I want. Not some punk with a 10” dick who needed training.” And we are looking at him.

“You might have wanted to stop at the liquor store bit. She sounded perfect but your argument failed at the 10” part” and we are looking at him.

“You told me he had a 10” dick when you introduced me to him, remember?” He’s looking at me. “Very true, my friend. But I said nothing about him needing to be trained. That was all you.” That stumped him. “Oh, c’mon. No one cares about your sexuality. We all claim to be straight – by that I mean we all, do, I believe and have observed, LIKE women. But we all, including you, Will, have played for the other team. Which means if you need a label, we are Bi. Deal with it. It changes nothing about who we are as people, as friends.” Silence as I let that settle in.

“Now, fucking tell us all about your training session with the anaconda snake or I will have you banned for at least an hour from Pete’s” and Peter looks at me and smiles. “He can do that, you know” to Will. Clearly we expect all.

Will was saved by Danny’s appearance. By unspoken agreement, we trimmed the sex talk around Danny. He was fine with it, per se, but if we got into too much detail, he’d just get up and walk away. We liked Danny way too much to have him walk away. He was fucking funny as hell. Instead we caught up on the Steelers and how their season was progressing. I swear Peter could spend hours on football. It seemed to me that he could recount every play of every game. “No, Danny. The call was correct. His foot was clearly out of bounds. Deal with it” and Peter went to get a drink for a client. We had fun.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well the day finally came. We decided a few weeks ago that a quick vacation might be fun. There were so many places I wanted to go. Starting with Prague. Then Australia. Then Italy. I Googled “Gay travel hot spots” and whatever else I could. What kept on coming up was London and Berlin. I opted out of London. Been there a million times. Happy to go back, but I want to get down to the coast…Hmm. Maybe Cornwall. But less gay options there.

Berlin. Down a fucking rabbit hole of internet searches on gay sex, gay sex clubs, gay men in Berlin. Nudity in the parks. Fucking hot. Apparently gay dudes in Berlin and or Germany are hot, aggressive and uninhibited. Holy fuck. I was dripping pre-cum, my boxers were soaked. Hard as a freaking rock, checking out these dudes. Kinky. Leather. Domination. Wow. No idea I was that turned on by that. I have an urgent need to be spanked. And to suck massive cock. Then to get fucked hard. Fucking hell where is Pete?

Focus. I booked two seats, Philly to London, then to Berlin. First class. I sent the dates to Pete with “Does this work” and get a “Yes” back. Click. Booked. Then onto hotels. High end or hip? I look at both options. The hipster ones looked a little more plebeian. I kind of like the high end better. Then I thought a historical one would be fun. Something WWII related. I’ve read a lot of spy novels and am intrigued. I call Amex and book a middle suite at the Adlon Kempinski Hotel. Knowing we’ll get a nice upgrade with our card. Psyched. Berlin. Hot dudes. Yeah, baby. Day is looking up.

Gym. Need to hit the gym. We both are in great shape. But I want this trip to be a fuck-fest and I want to be in the best physical shape. Some of the dudes I saw online. Holy hell. Then I did Grindr and set the location for Berlin. OMG. I need to be tied up. I’m working my routine and focusing on future sex. I’m in such a zone, spacing out of the hot dude working out with me. Until I see the swing of a loose dick in a pair of nylon shorts. Fucking dude is stacked, apparently. Eyes focused on that cock. Wiggle it again, man. I get a semi and it’s noticeable. I do NOT look at him. Fucking hell he better hit the sauna.

I shadow work out with dick-dude. Yup. Got a few visuals. He even kinda adjusted it. In full view of me not looking at him adjust it. Fucking hell am I horny. NEED IT BAD. I adjust back at him as I walk to do some lunges. I can feel moisture at the tip of my cock. He’s a hottie. Nice body, as I check him out while he’s not looking. Damn. Pecs and legs. Hot.

Finally dick man looks to be wrapping up. Don’t rush him. Don’t spook him. Play it cool. Finish your reps. Yep. He’s heading to the locker room. I so want to go right in and shower with him. But I know I can’t. Or shouldn’t. If I give him a few to get undressed and into the shower, I can show up like 5 minutes later and see the prize. Or I might miss him showering, but hopefully he’ll hit the sauna and steam room. I mean, who doesn’t after a hard work out? I am torn. Horny and torn and I need that cock. I need to see it and I want to make it spit white stuff. I want it, please lord, in my mouth and then up my ass. I am sporting major wood. Okay. Time to move in.

I casually saunter into the locker room. With a semi. You know my “See a Cock a Day” rule and I get a few good looks. Damn, I love men. I strip down. Dick man isn’t in the locker room, so showers, sauna or steam. My dick is hard. Own it. It happens.

I take my towel and head to the showers. Fuck. He’s there. Back (ripped) to me. Holy hell. Play it cool, Connie. I turn the shower on a few heads over and put my face into the water. I see dick man look at me and then at my hard cock. I wash off and play it cool. Fucking hell his cock is a beautiful semi. Cut. My peripheral vision is hurting I am so looking ahead but trying to scope his cock out without him seeing. Fuck, I soaped my cock and he looked over. Rinse. I grab my towel and glance at his perfect body and very ample cock. Sauna, I think.

I kind of dry off and kind of wrap the towel around me. I have a clean one as well. Sauna is empty. I sit on the upper bench, and undo my towel, showing some skin but cock is covered. Only it’s hard and sticking up. I put my other towel around my shoulders and lean back and close my eyes. Only, yes, I am praying. To the dick gods. Let him come in here and want to ravish me. I hear the door open. Fuck. I look at him. It’s him! Yeah! What now. Close eyes again.

“That must hurt man”, so I open my eyes and turn to dick man. He has cute eyes, and a brawny face. Masculine. He nods at my erection. I give him my best smile. All white teeth and friendship.

“Sorry man. It’s got a mind of its own and I’ve not been able to knock one out for a bit”. He smiles. “I know man. Totally. My bitch has been on the rag, so I’m surprised I’m not sporting wood, too.” He adjusts his cock a little in sympathy.

“You maybe want to rub one our together, I really need to.” As he has his hand under his towel, fluffing his semi. I nod, and away goes the towel and now I have permission to stare. And to lust. I feel a drop of prep pop out of my hard and twitching cock. That thing is spectacular. Long. Thick. Cut. Fucking hell as he strokes it.

“Better yet, you want me to blow you?” as I’m just staring at this thing of beauty. Cocks are beautiful! I glance up at him and he’s pushing his hard cock down and then letting it bounce back up. Thinking about my offer. C’mon dude. There is only one answer when you are offered a blow job.

“Sure.” As I get off my bench and walk to this vision of beauty. I lick his tip and taste the faint taste of precum. It sticks to my tongue and I gentle kiss him and back finger his balls and taint. This won’t take long, as I put his tip into my mouth, lips and tongue doing their job. I hear his sign and his hand is on my head. I give him a few of my best up and downs and damn that is some cock. I need it in my ass.

“Hold on” and I leave the sauna and go get some body wash. Some applied to ass. Some slathered over my cock – do NOT touch it, I know I’d explode. Then some for my hand for HIS cock. He’s still naked, thumbing his cock up and down. He sees my erection gleaming with soap and smiles when I lube his cock up. I move into a bend over, legs wide position.

“Fuck me hard, man.” I feel his cock at my ass and he is applying firm pressure. I push out and his head slips in. Fucking hell I was NOT ready for that. I do some deep breaths, move to relax and push out more letting him get in. He has a phenomenal technique. His hand work my nipples and my neck and he’s going cow boy style hard and fast. I feel his balls slapping into mine. God he feels good. His hand reaches under to my cock and it’s hard and slippery and the feeling is powerful. I move up and he neck nudges me.

“Tight ass man. Not gonna last long. You good?” we then hear the door open.

“Privacy please” from my dude.

“Not gonna happen” as the newbie moves to the bench in front of me, where a hard cock is presented for me to enjoy.

“Feel like playing piggie in the middle?”

I love piggie in the middle as I take in a new cock, hard for my enjoyment.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“That’s it. Fuck him hard. Tweak his nipples, he loves that.” Says cock boy. My fuck dude is like, “you’ve fucked this guy before?” I don’t care. I’m getting pounded hard by an amazing cock from a dude that knows what he is doing. I move my hand to his faint and feather it. His balls are tight.

“Getting close man” and he super pounds me. He reaches down and strokes my cock and I reward him with globs of sticky warm goo. The smell reaches Peter and he comes in my mouth. Which pushed fuck boy over the edge and he’s trusting his cum up my ass. Well done.

He collapses on me and we kind of roll into a 3 way sit back, relax, and savor the moment. My heart is beating fast and fuck dude is all pink. Pete is quiet and smirking at me.

“How’d you know I was here?” as I look at my husband.

“You asked me to meet you at the gym so we would be buff for Berlin. I don’t find you in the gym, or the showers, or my bar, so I deduced, correctly I might add, that’d you’d be in the sauna getting off.”

He turns to fuck boy. “That’s some cock. I’m guessing my husband perved on you? Followed you into the showers – what, 3 minutes after you left the floor? I bet you had skimpy shorts on and he saw that bat of yours and went all ape-shit. Nice bat, BTW.”

Fuck boy is staring at him. “Your husband?” and Pete nods. “Connie is a slut. Especially working out. If he sees a nice cock and a hot dude, you don’t stand a chance.”

Fuck boy is still staring. “You don’t mind?”

“Fuck no. Plus, I got some good head. And I’ll get sloppy seconds when I fuck him tonight. Thanks man.”

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, turns out fuck boy figured out who we were – “Wait, aren’t you the bartender next door?” Pete nods. “Owner, too. Swing by for a beer sometime.” We have a new friend. I prefer to keep it anonymous. I like the conquest. Which is over. He was a decent fuck. I’d let him fuck me again. Fuck, my dirty mind. Now I want to fuck him. Hmm. Challenge. But two other guys walk in and they see three naked dudes with semi bats and a bit of cum here and there and one guys sniffs and taps his buddy and nods. Yeah, maybe the steam room might be the better option for you guys.

I get up and kind of wobble over to the showers. Rinse off, licking and savoring the cum from Pete.

Then I’m thinking back to our first time. God, when I first saw him. No, I heard him first. My feeble little mind was like…’he sounds hot’ but I was doing something. Then the gut punch when I saw him. Fucking hell did I get lucky. Then he was a douche and damn that really hurt. Changing gyms. It was the principle of it. He classified me a ‘like everyone else’ which no fucking way am I. I’m in a class by myself and deserve better. Fortunately, we worked it out. So now we are married old folks. Stuck in our ways.

Wait. You just played piggie in the middle and your ass feels terrific and your husband watched, and then deposited his baby makers in your mouth for your daily (sometimes more!) protein boost. And you are about to go to Berlin on a sex-cation. Yeah, stuck in a rut we are. Uh-huh.

Packing was the problem. Cock rings, easy. Nipple pinchers, small enough. Then I get into leather and all of the options and I’m scouring the Berlin sex websites, what should I wear? Bottles of PReP are tossed in. I have one suitcase full of sex clothes, toys and paraphernalia. The other case I pack full of summer clothes. Both casual and nicer – I am presuming we will get some nice dinners in.

Then I need to dress for the plane. We are already in the Mile High Club, but I do like to look good for my man. So the clothes are expensive, fashionable, and tight. Socks and nice shoes. I’ve done flip-flops on a plane before. Bad idea. Hair done. Have a fleece thing to throw on to sleep. Then a change of clothes in carry on for tomorrow morning. Have to arrive looking good.

Peter comes in and sees the luggage and sees me and smiles. “We are going for 10 days. Are you sure you need all of this crap? And why are you dressed like we are going to a Hollywood premier?” He has one bag and is well dressed, but not dazzling like he can. He prefers to underplay his good looks. I want his dick out front and center.

“Don’t you have tighter pants? I can barely see your cock, and you need it to be showing it off.” He just shakes his head and grabs a bag and leaves the room. “I am not letting you ruin my good mood. It’s been ages since we’ve gone away.”

“Peter, we are going to Berlin to have sex. Hot, Hard, Frequent, MAN sex with hot Berlin men. You can at least show up and show off a little bit. You haven’t packed any leather.” He is smiling, but shaking his head.

“Maybe if I want to wear leather, I can go out and buy some German ones. I bet they’d be hot.”

Hmm. Good point. Hadn’t thought of that. Buying leather as a bi-sexual man, was a little intimidating the first time. I was embarrassed. Cute shop guy was bored to tears and couldn’t care less. But I bet the German’s would make buying leather hot and fun. No low expectations here.

Quick Uber to the airport and then the Lufthansa First Class check in. Super easy, super nice. Don’t have a thing to do. The check in lady asked us to follow her and she takes us to a separate security entrance – no line – and she said that they’ll take it from here. Wow. Nice touch. My carry on is scanned. Then I’m asked to open it. Is it really necessary to turn the vibrating cock ring on? I get a look or two from the security guy. Same with the butt plug. Yes, it vibrates.

“Good to go. Enjoy your travels.” Embarrassing. Peter is basically laughing his ass off at my embarrassment. “Fuck you, dude.”

“You just checked like 3 bags. Will you really need your cock ring and your butt plug on the plane? If so, we might have some other issues we may need to discuss.” He can be such a jerk.

“C’mon fag-boy. I could use a cocktail or 3 from the lounge. I’d like to get some sleep on the way to Berlin.” Last minute we’d found a Lufthansa flight direct NY to Berlin, which is huge as it’s 9 hours, with lie flat beds, so you can get some decent kip in.

The lounge is moderately crowded. We order some drinks and people watch. Not everyone obviously will be on our flight, but it was fun to scope the people out. “European for sure” and there was a hottie and then a maybe. Some impressive females as well. Hmm. German women. I see a hot-dog/sausage eating heavier chick in my mind. On our last trip, the check-in chick literally had a package of hot dogs next to her terminal that she was snacking on. Not a good look. But then there were some stunning beauties. Blond goddesses with coiffed hair and expensive work done. You could see the cash spent on the clothes and jewelry.

Pete’s having a good old time and this is his, what 4th Grey Goose. “May want to lighten up, man” which earns me a dirty look. “You are dragging me to a sex club. Gay. In Berlin. If I want to loosen up, I get to. Got it?” Well someone’s in a cranky mood.

I’m just excited. It’s the guttural nature of the German language which I find so masculine and appealing. They just sound sexy. And their Saxon and Teutonic approach to sex and nudity and getting off which I find so hot. Then their domineering approach. Fucking hell I could bend over right here and right now. Maybe not a good idea. Pete is chatting with a hot blond on his left. He always pulls them in. He is a stunning specimen of a man. I won’t spoil his fun, as he orders another drink. I pull a gummie out of my pocket and start chewing. May as well enjoy the flight.

Then holy fuck. Talk about your perfect Germanic man. The very idol of German manhood. Walking towards us. Blond, full head of hair. Beefy, muscular dude. Total package. Thick legs. Easily 6’2” – 3” dressed in Lufthansa uniform, which he totally pulls off. Eye contact and locked.

“Mr. Smythe-Worthington?” I can breathe. What would this hottie want with me? Peter turns and smiles at the hot man and says “Yes”. Hottie consults the paper in his hands. “Ah, yes. There are two Mr. Smythe-Worthingtons travelling with us today.” (In a HOT German accent!)

“May I enquire as to whether you are brothers or other family or are you married?” I’m just staring at him. Eating some nuts I grabbed before he showed up. Fucking hot as hell. Peter, despite the drinks, is happy to deal with this. “Conrad is my husband. And you are?”

Hottie nods, then pencils in something. “I am Helmut. I will be your chief purser for the flight and I like to meet our first class travelers before the flight. I understand you were a last minute booking. Do you have any questions, or can I do anything to make your flight more pleasurable?”

Fucking hell. I know EXACTLY what he can do (ME!) to make MY flight more pleasurable. “Yes, Helmut, I have a few ideas.” Which earns me a look from Pete. “Thank you, Helmut. We are perfectly fine and are looking forward to the trip.”

Hottie nods again. “I will come get you when we are ready for takeoff. Lufthansa boards the plane from the back, then we bring the business class in, then the first class passengers. Can you please show me your carry-on?” to which Peter points to our (4) small bags (personal and computers).

Hottie likes to nod. “Very well then. I will make sure the cabin above your seats remain clear for your use. Very often passengers stow their baggage in the forward classes as the coach class cabins fill up.”

“Thank you, Helmut. What’s the schedule for the flight?” I manage to get out. He’s just all man. No sissy flight attendant this one. Look at those arms.

“We will greet you with Champage, or the beverage of your choice. We will be serving, once in the air, hors d’oeuvres, and then salad, dinner and dessert. We recommend passengers change their seats to the lie-flat. We will present you with pajamas, so you can change. We will have privacy screens and essentially small cabins for passengers traveling together. Is your travel for business or pleasure?”

“Pleasure. We are going for the Berlin nightlife.” Well we are. I left out the gay and club part.

“Excellent. We should chat on the plane about some of the options for you.” Then he nods again and takes his leave.

“Don’t say it Conrad. Got it. Yes, he was an attractive man. But you cannot join the mile-high with him. He is our purser. He does not have a massive cock. He does not like men. And he will not fuck a passenger.” I turn to him and smile. “Why would you think I was thinking that?”

Fuck, he really does know me so well. Fucking hell – exactly where my mind was going. Seeing his ass as he walked away. Fucking hell. All man and all the reason that we are going to Berlin.