From Skeleton To Stud In Your 60s

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While at a supermarket today, I saw a guy who worked at the same place I did for a few years a long time ago, about 10 years or so. He was a tall wiry man in his 50s, friendly, but I just knew him on a "hi, bye" basis. I saw him today and was absolutely mind-blown. He had broad hulking pecs, and really nice developed arms with thick biceps. He was wearing a tank top. I hesitantly said, "Ben, is that you?" He nodded in agreement, gave a quick salute wave, and took off.

I'm just blown away that someone who I've always known to be so skinny has over time turned himself into a head turning stud, even at his advanced age. He is proof that it's never too late to make a change to your physique. I am motivated now more than ever before to step up my game so people enjoy looking at me.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm in my 60's and during COVID, I started doing pushups each day while working from home. I'm already feeling bigger pecs than I've ever had, and I like that. Makes me wonder why I never bothered before NOW!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in my 60's and during COVID, I started doing pushups each day while working from home. I'm already feeling bigger pecs than I've ever had, and I like that. Makes me wonder why I never bothered before NOW!

Better late than never. Keep going.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did this starting in my early 50s. My intent was to try to have a body that I would be attracted to, and that might attract others. It worked!
But also, I think the physical and psychological effects were wonderful, too. I felt better and had more energy.
It's fallen off a bit with Covid but now with 2 injections in my arm, I'm about to hit the gym again at age 69.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I did this starting in my early 50s. My intent was to try to have a body that I would be attracted to, and that might attract others. It worked!
But also, I think the physical and psychological effects were wonderful, too. I felt better and had more energy.
It's fallen off a bit with Covid but now with 2 injections in my arm, I'm about to hit the gym again at age 69.
I’m in my early 50s too, and this is kinda my motivation (aside from the health benefits!) I’m loving the weights. If only I could get the same passion for the cardio! .......

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m in my early 50s too, and this is kinda my motivation (aside from the health benefits!) I’m loving the weights. If only I could get the same passion for the cardio! .......
I also hate cardio; still do!
But I have found that if I keep a good pace going with the weights, and choose some lifts that are quick, I can get the benefits of cardio without the numbing sameness of a stationary bike, or elliptical, or treadmill.
I love doing 1-arm dumbbell snatches, power cleans, etc because they are quick movements that require using your entire body (and a lot of mental focus and coordination).
When I have done cardio, I do High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) or Tabata protocols and I can get 1 hour of cardio benefits in 10 minutes. As the phrase says, it's high intensity but so worth avoiding 50 more minutes of mindless drudgery!

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
But I have found that if I keep a good pace going with the weights, and choose some lifts that are quick, I can get the benefits of cardio without the numbing sameness of a stationary bike, or elliptical, or treadmill.
I love doing 1-arm dumbbell snatches, power cleans, etc because they are quick movements that require using your entire body (and a lot of mental focus and coordination).
When I have done cardio, I do High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) or Tabata protocols and I can get 1 hour of cardio benefits in 10 minutes. As the phrase says, it's high intensity but so worth avoiding 50 more minutes of mindless drudgery!
Yep, agree on HIIT - just waiting on delivery of my assault bike! ;)

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Testosterone works wonders ;)

Eager to get into this new gym near me and bulk up even more. The Covid bs forced my fave gym to to go outta business. So have been stuck at lame Planet Fitness

Guy i used to do 3somes with is 60 now huge dick and beefy as ever, hes been lifting heavy and using test for yrs , i love using it

phil d.jpg

Jonnyboy2028

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds like my plan. I use hiit step 20 mins 3xpw for cardio and leaves me free to spend rest of time on weights

jozv

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Would simply walking do the job? I do very strenuous work on an elliptical every other day (I really enjoy it) BUT when a gym wasn't available I would just walk for three miles. I doubt that would make you ripped but it could be a good compromise and combined with the weights...

I would like to get a little bigger and more defined but I'm not sure I can pull it off. I'm not a big eater. I do follow a keto diet and eat cleanly but I just don't eat a lot so I think I'm stuck where I am.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Would simply walking do the job? I do very strenuous work on an elliptical every other day (I really enjoy it) BUT when a gym wasn't available I would just walk for three miles. I doubt that would make you ripped but it could be a good compromise and combined with the weights...

I would like to get a little bigger and more defined but I'm not sure I can pull it off. I'm not a big eater. I do follow a keto diet and eat cleanly but I just don't eat a lot so I think I'm stuck where I am.

yes, I used to walk loads, including HIIT and I feel it was very helpful in losing 70lpbs! My love for it though still isn’t there ;) ;)