Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure there are straight men that engages in this type of behavior BUT hell no... To each their own
I would tend to lean towards they aren’t straight, whether they want to admit it or not. Even if you aren’t fondling another dick, it doesn’t make this a straight activity. You have to at least be semi-aroused at the situation, which would make the person bi-curious at least.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would tend to lean towards they aren’t straight, whether they want to admit it or not. Even if you aren’t fondling another dick, it doesn’t make this a straight activity. You have to at least be semi-aroused at the situation, which would make the person bi-curious at least.

I am just answering the question “would you Frot another straight male”.. Regardless the sexual orientation of a person, I am sure this has happen between men who consider themselves “straight”..

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just answering the question “would you Frot another straight male”.. Regardless the sexual orientation of a person, I am sure this has happen between men who consider themselves “straight”..
And I wasn’t coming down in your reply, apologies if it came across that way. I’m commenting that regardless of ones claims, one could claim to be gay, but if you’re married and fucking a female and enjoying it, you aren’t likely 100% gay. Same goes for so called straight people jerking off each other, or even together.

Reactions: diver6

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And I wasn’t coming down in your reply, apologies if it came across that way. I’m commenting that regardless of ones claims, one could claim to be gay, but if you’re married and fucking a female and enjoying it, you aren’t likely 100% gay. Same goes for so called straight people jerking off each other, or even together.

No apologies necessary.. Didn’t take it that way

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know gay guys that get with females to make them look straight. Crazy too, some don’t seem to know how babies are made and use no protection and bam they become a father. SMH
The thing is, and it’s not 100% accurate (nothing is), but if you have a dick and can fuck a woman to the point of impregnating, you aren’t fully gay. And that’s totally ok and great. Same goes for a straight dude. If he can fuck a dude to completion, he’s not total hetero. Also totally cool.

Reactions: diver6 and Hatt_101