Frot

Toratora

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know gay guys that get with females to make them look straight. Crazy too, some don’t seem to know how babies are made and use no protection and bam they become a father. SMH
Probably can't get aroused wearing a condom, I have that problem. For me not being attracted to the female body arousal during straight sex all comes down to playing around, feeling and sensation. No condom feels great, and feels naughty enough to get aroused. Put a condom on I will have a lot of trouble staying hard.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably can't get aroused wearing a condom, I have that problem. For me not being attracted to the female body arousal during straight sex all comes down to playing around, feeling and sensation. No condom feels great, and feels naughty enough to get aroused. Put a condom on I will have a lot of trouble staying hard.
This is as straight and you state 60 percent gay, so your answer it not relevant and likely to be deleted but since you are so confused...
You are doing it wrong first get aroused then put your condom on, I know you will claim a 14 incher no problem buy “they fit” or MySize.
If you are not attracted to woman’s and their body perhaps it would be hard to get in bed with one and worse unprotected since I guess you won’t fake a relationship but anyway if you do you have 6 days a month to make a baby if everything goes right. Possible for a one night stand but unlikely.
But the worse confusion is what it has to do with the ridiculous op question “frot between straight men”.