Frottage

Braunlow

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My first boyfriend loved frottage. At times, he preferred it over oral and anal. I enjoyed the front to front contact and feeling us getting hard together. Since he was large, I would often put his penis between my legs and squeeze as he thrust in and out. All the while, we were kissing very deeply. If someone hasn't tried it, avail yourself. It's a whole different intimacy.

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first boyfriend loved frottage. At times, he preferred it over oral and anal. I enjoyed the front to front contact and feeling us getting hard together. Since he was large, I would often put his penis between my legs and squeeze as he thrust in and out. All the while, we were kissing very deeply. If someone hasn't tried it, avail yourself. It's a whole different intimacy.
Best experience of all

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sessions with my masseur friend usually end in a frotting orgasm. We're always both naked when he works on me, so some of the oil he uses on me gets transferred onto him. Towards the end of the session, when I've turned onto my back on his massage table and he stands to the side, it's the perfect height to bring our oily cocks together. I love feeling our two frenulums rubbing. I grip us both in my hand as he thrusts, and he ends up shooting his big, creamy load over my cock and belly.

Reactions: Latham

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
frotting is the best I love grinding my balls on his our cocks in between us humping each other sweat deep kissing until our cock erupted into one big slick mess mostly I love the balls on balls part feeling them rubbing against each other 4 balls bouncing dueling with each other

Reactions: bijockfl

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
frotting is the best I love grinding my balls on his our cocks in between us humping each other sweat deep kissing until our cock erupted into one big slick mess mostly I love the balls on balls part feeling them rubbing against each other 4 balls bouncing dueling with each other
That's what l mean mate the tongue kissing the grinding the eruption of both cocks mixing together between both bodies...the build up of that and laying like that stuck together caressing each other till you both come down off that high.....
Mmmmm

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone ever indulge in it...
Cock to cock humping
Yes, a number of times. It's really erotic.

We were with another couple and my partner with both hands gave me and another guy a frot handjob. It was really intense and she had us cumming in no time. It was probably one of the best sessions we ever had.

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, a number of times. It's really erotic.

We were with another couple and my partner with both hands gave me and another guy a frot handjob. It was really intense and she had us cumming in no time. It was probably one of the best sessions we ever had.
Nice