Frustrated with Penis discussions, can we talk Clitoris, Please?

TriplePoint PolyBi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So over on the bi forum someone posted about elevating Penis to the spiritual/deity level and I'm like, "YGTFBSM."

I mean, the penis is actually just a different shape of the clitoris with both corpus cavernosum joined together instead of separated around the vaginal opening for the women. Oh, and the tunica albuginea layer around the pair of corpora cavernosum has to be more fibrous to get the blood to 'hydraulic lock' for the erection to get stiff and not just balloon out when the erectile tissues of the cavernosum fill with blood. This isn't needed for the women. The erectile tissues themselves are the same for both men and women, actually.

And, true, then there's the spongeosum tissue for the urethra and head of the penis, but in short, the penis is just a repurposed clitoris as we all start out in the womb as female.

Sorry, I'm just ranting.

I'm sure all the women here already know this and I'm preaching to the choir, but jeez, guys, the penis isn't everything. There are some equally very amazing anatomical things over on the female side as well that deserve our love and respect, too.

Anyway, /rant.

No response needed from anyone, I just wanted to vent.

Thanks.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All hail the Doom Clit!!!*

Gold star for not only where the clit is but knowing what the clit is.

Yeah, peen tends to get the lime light around here. I mean, this is LPSG, right? * snicker* LCSG, anyone? Sign up today.

Also. Who around here remembers Snoozan and her clit of many inches and many victims?

*not the name of my new clit rock** band, the name of our first single

**clit rock is an off shoot of hard rock defined by the rhythm section and thudding bass lines.

TriplePoint PolyBi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All hail the Doom Clit!!!*

Gold star for not only where the clit is but knowing what the clit is.

Yeah, peen tends to get the lime light around here. I mean, this is LPSG, right? * snicker* LCSG, anyone? Sign up today.
I recommend "LCSG" is actually a shortened version of "LDOSG" for Long Duration Orgasm Support Group for the women who need hour-long orgasms.

I had a partner once in my youth who came for 4 hours continuously. She seemed to need it and was so wrapped up in her orgasms I just stayed hard and didn't let loose until she realized I was actually there, too. After the 4 hours she all-of-a-sudden realized I was there and said, "Oh. You can come now." By that point I had held myself back for so long I had to pull out and self stimulate to get myself up to the point where I could come.

But I don't regret it. She needed me to last that long. To this day I am amazed and in awe. There's no way my male body parts could orgasm that long. I'd be dead asleep after three or four orgasms in one night, and no way I could go for 4 hours continuously.

And I get it, not all women are like that and need that much orgasm. But there are some that do. For those of us who love female orgasm, it was amazing to have shared the experience with her. I am in complete awe and reverence.

So, Clitoris. Yeah. If ever there was a deity of human sexuality, my experience is the clitoral variant is way superior.

IMHO.

Reactions: Wannabee

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would so join LCSG.

My clit is fairly prominent when when not engorged, and when it is she's pretty friggin big.

I'm pretty comfortable with my clit, it's not particularly difficult to stimulate or find for most partners, and I myself like the way it looks. I have a nice teardrop shaped pink pearl.

When my nipples are stimulated my clit involuntarily the throbs. So much so if done properly and for long enough I *will* cum.

Speaking of nipples, men have those for basically the same reason. Beginning of gestation the hormone the triggers production of male anatomical parts is later than conception. So, everyone starts off female in the womb.

TriplePoint PolyBi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would so join LCSG.

My clit is fairly prominent when when not engorged, and when it is she's pretty friggin big.

I'm pretty comfortable with my clit, it's not particularly difficult to stimulate or find for most partners, and I myself like the way it looks. I have a nice teardrop shaped pink pearl.

When my nipples are stimulated my clit involuntarily then throbs. So much so if done properly and for long enough I *will* cum.

My first encounter with my GF taught me how to do this to gently caress her nipples to get her aroused. It didn't take much, and too much was, well, too much. So it had to be 'just right,' so soft and gentle, barely stroking them. I remember how she guided my fingers with hers over her nipples to show me. I learned in seconds, she got soaking wet, and when I went down on her to lick her labia for the first time they were the most beautiful lips I'd ever seen. I realized years later that the fullness of her labia was because of the clitoral erectile tissue just under the labia themselves was engorged in full 'girl boner' mode and was amazing to behold.

At the time I didn't realize I was big in girth and she had to slow me down with a gentle hand on my hip as I entered her with my erection. Later I realized she had never had a girth that big before and had to stretch out her vaginal wall to accommodate me. That didn't take too long and I felt her orgasm every few minutes or so. That's when I totally fell in love with female orgasm.

And no, this GF wasn't the 4-hour one.

Later on that night I flipped her over to do it doggy-style and I was able to see her labia wrap around my erection as she slid me in and out of her. This was the first time I'd ever seen that, and it was another sight that was beautiful to behold, along with her incredibly skinny, almost boyish ass.

Oddly enough, her boobs were huge, but I didn't care. Everyone in class gawked at her boobs, but they just didn't turn me on. I think as a male I'm defective, as I'm not aroused by boobs. Her butt, though? Hell yeah.

Speaking of nipples, men have those for basically the same reason. Beginning of gestation the hormone the triggers production of male anatomical parts is later than conception. So, everyone starts off female in the womb.
Stimulating my nipples does awaken and arouse feeling in my crotch, also. Not as much as what you suggest, but I'm sure the nerves are there for both genders to stimulate arousal. Because, as you say, we all start off as female at the start of gestation.

TriplePoint PolyBi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, we won't have to worry about men responding here because they'll never find this thread.

:rolleyes:
Ellie, if it helps and if you think it would be of benefit to continue this conversation with other men, we can always persuade the mods to move this thread to "women's issues" so more have the opportunity to join in.

I just don't know if everyone is ready for the conversation yet . . . .

Reactions: lapdog2001

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ellie, if it helps and if you think it would be of benefit to continue this conversation with other men, we can always persuade the mods to move this thread to "women's issues" so more have the opportunity to join in.

I just don't know if everyone is ready for the conversation yet . . . .

I was making a joke about the clitoris and men and ... never mind.